First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Personal ID cards~!!!!!!!!!!!
Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my room~!
Offline
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 8/7/08
We also make personalized ID cards for your profile or even just the heck of it~! Just ask me or Jennie-san~! Well mainly Miss. Louise-san is making it!

RULE: PLEASE HAVE AT LEAST A MEMBERSHIP CARD


Here is a example of my ID card~!



Here is a example of Jennie-san's ID card~!




Just give us these info about yourself~!
1.Username:
2.Gender:
3.Birthday:
4.Name:
5.Favorite Anime:
6. Sparkle or Not Sparkle, Other effects
7. Size: Width and Height XD

I WILL NOT TAKE REQUESTS FROM JENNIE-SAN~!

I only do like 3 a day, so Gomenne~!

Unless It is a special day~!



O, yeah~! Forgot to tell you guys~! You need to send us a picture in JPEG format for us to make it~!
Member
808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Probably in the G...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
1.User name: Sora_umi
2.Gender:Male
3.Birthday:April 9
4.Name: Sora
5.Favorite Anime: Zero no Tsukaima
Member
3765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at my house
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
1.Username: aram011
2.Gender: Female
3.Birthday: Oct. 8
4.Name: Jean
5.Favorite Anime: Zero no Tsukaima, Special A, etc....
Posted 8/7/08
Username: fundafiliz
Gender: Female
Birthday:march 21
Name:funda
Favorite Anime:sister princes
Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my room~!
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

fundafiliz wrote:

Username: fundafiliz
Gender: Female
Birthday:march 21
Name:funda
Favorite Anime:sister princess





Done~!
Member
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Iceland Akureyri
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08
name.. Jon Arnar
username ...iiguru-kun
gender male
BD...10 jul
fav. anime... kannazuki no miko.zero no tsukaima.shakugan no shana
sparkel..yes



k i dont have member card but i have apply for it so just w8ing for it
Member
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08
name.. heidi chan
username ...heidigirl
gender... female
BD...nov 03

fav. anime... vampire knight
sparkle..yes

Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my room~!
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

heidigirl wrote:

name.. heidi chan
username ...heidigirl
gender... female
BD...nov 03

fav. anime... vampire knight
sparkle..yes







Done~!
Member
4416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
name:kenji kun
username: Kenji_15
gender:male
B=day:sept,3
fave anime: D,N, Angel
Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my room~!
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

iiguru-kun wrote:

name.. Jon Arnar
username ...iiguru-kun
gender male
BD...10 jul
fav. anime... kannazuki no miko.zero no tsukaima.shakugan no shana
sparkel..yes



k i dont have member card but i have apply for it so just w8ing for it :)





Done~!
It dosn't have much stars and stuff because picture is 2 small~!
Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my room~!
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

aram011 wrote:

1.Username: aram011
2.Gender: Female
3.Birthday: Oct. 8
4.Name: Jean
5.Favorite Anime: Zero no Tsukaima, Special A, etc....





Done~!
Member
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

LouiseXShana wrote:


heidigirl wrote:

name.. heidi chan
username ...heidigirl
gender... female
BD...nov 03

fav. anime... vampire knight
sparkle..yes







Done~!


thanks a lot... it's KAWAII...

Member
4416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
name: Kenji kun
b-day:sept,3
gender:male
fave anime: D.N. Angel
Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my room~!
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

Kenji_15 wrote:

name: Kenji kun
b-day:sept,3
gender:male
fave anime: D.N. Angel






Done~!
Member
3765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at my house
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

LouiseXShana wrote:


aram011 wrote:

1.Username: aram011
2.Gender: Female
3.Birthday: Oct. 8
4.Name: Jean
5.Favorite Anime: Zero no Tsukaima, Special A, etc....





Done~!


tnx...........
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.