First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership cards
Creator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Front Of My Co...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 7/31/08
Plz Answer the Following:

Username:
Name:
Birthday:
Gender:
Position:(Mod or member)

Choose a layout:
Layout #1


Layout #2


Layout #3


Sorry guys (the boys) that the cards are kinda girlish >.<
Moderator
772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere in eart...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
hui minnnn i want one i want layout #3 u neo everything bout me well im hoping u noe my b-day if u dunt GO ASK SUMONE N I AM A MOD
Creator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Front Of My Co...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
.......i dont know ur b-day...:'( its in summer right?........................I HAVE BAD MEMORIES u should know that....
Creator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Front Of My Co...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

xLOLLIPOPSROCKx wrote:

hui minnnn i want one i want layout #3 u neo everything bout me well im hoping u noe my b-day if u dunt GO ASK SUMONE N I AM A MOD


:P here u go~
Moderator
772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere in eart...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
THANKIEESS HUI MIN THE GREEN SMILE IS SO SEXY LMAO N I LUV MY LONGGGGGGGGGG USERNAME
Creator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Front Of My Co...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
sexy green huh xD.....blue is BETTER THAN GREENNN
Moderator
772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere in eart...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
hell yea sexy green N NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEBER NAH NO NOTHING IS BLUE BETTER THAT GREEN
Creator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Front Of My Co...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
............stop posting about it here..post it in randoness SECTION LOL STILL BLUE FTW pwns green
Moderator
4840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my computer どう...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Username:wendyriya
Name:wendy
Birthday:08/07
Gender:female
Position:(can I be a mod plezzzzz=D)
I want Layout 1

Creator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Front Of My Co...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

wendyriya wrote:

Username:wendyriya
Name:wendy
Birthday:08/07
Gender:female
Position:(can I be a mod plezzzzz=D)
I want Layout 1



well then u have to be active and do the followings listed on the group profile :D

Here you go:


Moderator
4840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my computer どう...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

bluefire1996 wrote:


wendyriya wrote:

Username:wendyriya
Name:wendy
Birthday:08/07
Gender:female
Position:(can I be a mod plezzzzz=D)
I want Layout 1



well then u have to be active and do the followings listed on the group profile :D

Here you go:




ok thank you so much
Moderator
4128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
layout 3 hui min, and as sori said, goes the same for me, if you dont know all the info about me, ima gonna kick your butt, lol better run
Member
1242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / heh?
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
layout 2 ...NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

username: yaymegrace

name: Grace Me

dob: may 26

gender: female

position: something
Creator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Front Of My Co...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

bubblyblue wrote:

layout 3 hui min, and as sori said, goes the same for me, if you dont know all the info about me, ima gonna kick your butt, lol better run


ur b-day is on Jan.....10th? or 9th...or 7th.......TELL ME :'(
Creator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Front Of My Co...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

yaymegrace wrote:

layout 2 ...NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

username: yaymegrace

name: Grace Me

dob: may 26

gender: female

position: something


uh sorry i was in school >.<
Here you go:
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.