First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Do You Dislike Tadase?
Posted 7/31/08
Bcuz like Amulet-heart was evil and put no I LOVE HIM!ill make sure tadase gets treated right...

So...what's the answer?
460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Daydreamland
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
=p she belongs with Ikuto..He's just an obstacle XD
Posted 7/31/08
That's a little sad......
Tadase's so adorable.
Like in a fuzzy little teddy bear way!
Member
747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / FREZZ
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
i don't like him with amu but i dont dislike him

but for amu. ikuto all the way!!!!!
Member
10942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever i feel l...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
i mean hes really cute! But he can sometimes be really girly(like character transformation...) I cant really say that i hate him or love him hes just meh...but i agree Ikuto all they way!
Member
254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cowville
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
soooo gay
Member
8719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Too hot...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
i put hes gay but im just an amuto fan i dont hate "hate" him i just dont like him though hes cute
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
i'm sry... but u no this is the fourth topic that says do u dislike tadase...
Member
8719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Too hot...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 7/31/08

amulet_heart wrote:

i'm sry... but u no this is the fourth topic that says do u dislike tadase...


awwws me sorry amulet is this the fourth topic i said i dislike him??lol i wasnt counting (i think i should tone it down a bit)yeah me an amuto fan but i am against bashing Tadase!!!!
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

CelesTekana wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

i'm sry... but u no this is the fourth topic that says do u dislike tadase...


awwws me sorry amulet is this the fourth topic i said i dislike him??lol i wasnt counting (i think i should tone it down a bit)yeah me an amuto fan but i am against bashing Tadase!!!!


gomen.. i waz talkin about the topic, that there r 4 topics excatly like this one
Member
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

CassieCasserton wrote:

i don't like him with amu but i dont dislike him

but for amu. ikuto all the way!!!!!


LOL! Argee with you >3
Member
8719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Too hot...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

amulet_heart wrote:


CelesTekana wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

i'm sry... but u no this is the fourth topic that says do u dislike tadase...


awwws me sorry amulet is this the fourth topic i said i dislike him??lol i wasnt counting (i think i should tone it down a bit)yeah me an amuto fan but i am against bashing Tadase!!!!


gomen.. i waz talkin about the topic, that there r 4 topics excatly like this one


lol ohhhhs but still me sorry =3
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

CelesTekana wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


CelesTekana wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

i'm sry... but u no this is the fourth topic that says do u dislike tadase...


awwws me sorry amulet is this the fourth topic i said i dislike him??lol i wasnt counting (i think i should tone it down a bit)yeah me an amuto fan but i am against bashing Tadase!!!!


gomen.. i waz talkin about the topic, that there r 4 topics excatly like this one


lol ohhhhs but still me sorry =3


nooooo.. me is sorry.. i didnt' meant to say that to u..
Member
1861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
He is cute, but not as hot as ikuto. I am an ikuto&amu fan, but Tadase is so cute and sweet I can't dislike him. Like, would you say no to a date whith that heart/face.
Member
8719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Too hot...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

amulet_heart wrote:


CelesTekana wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


CelesTekana wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

i'm sry... but u no this is the fourth topic that says do u dislike tadase...


awwws me sorry amulet is this the fourth topic i said i dislike him??lol i wasnt counting (i think i should tone it down a bit)yeah me an amuto fan but i am against bashing Tadase!!!!


gomen.. i waz talkin about the topic, that there r 4 topics excatly like this one


lol ohhhhs but still me sorry =3


nooooo.. me is sorry.. i didnt' meant to say that to u..


thats okie =3(my mistake gomen!! )
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.