First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Episode 4 Status thread
Member
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
iunno if eclipse has dropped it yet...
http://eclipse.no-sekai.de/
Member
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

dragonballllll wrote:

hey guys this show is on www.anivide.com but i dont know if its sub or not so you well have to see for your selfs lol


no, its RAW
Posted 7/31/08

Ziekieal wrote:

iunno if eclipse has dropped it yet...
http://eclipse.no-sekai.de/


Neither eclipse nor static-subs has dropped the series(officially, meaning they haven't announced it) , they are currently working together to sub the series.

uwunno if you looked at the big long post on the first page
Member
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Omg is there still hope that there will be an english subbed episode 4 before episode 5 airs! Thats great!!! If they haven't dropped it, then I don't think they should have reason to do so but with the time since the airing.. im losing faith.
Member
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Ok I just rewatched a few minutes of episode 3 to figure out that it's only been 5 days since they uploaded that which means static and eclipse could still be on their schedule if they sub it within 2 days. I'm guessing they have 7 full days between each episode.
Member
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
If you look at the intervals between the 3 episodes you'll notice that from episode 1-2 it was 8 days, 2-3 was 11 days, so don't expect it to be uploaded before at least a week has past from the episode 3 upload. Ah that makes me feel a lot more sure about everything.
4803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Milky Way Galaxy,...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

Skuishie wrote:

Omg is there still hope that there will be an english subbed episode 4 before episode 5 airs! Thats great!!! If they haven't dropped it, then I don't think they should have reason to do so but with the time since the airing.. im losing faith.


i the guestbook posts i heard some dude say ep5 raw aired
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 7/31/08
minori-osu and asf-chiiro were all about speed subbing and static claims to be a quality sub group so they're taking their time making it perfect which is why it's taking so long.
Posted 7/31/08

LightShinigami wrote:


Skuishie wrote:

Omg is there still hope that there will be an english subbed episode 4 before episode 5 airs! Thats great!!! If they haven't dropped it, then I don't think they should have reason to do so but with the time since the airing.. im losing faith.


i the guestbook posts i heard some dude say ep5 raw aired


episode 5 airs in japan 3 days from now, the man/woman you speak of is a lying heathen.
4803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Milky Way Galaxy,...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

booyadude wrote:


LightShinigami wrote:


Skuishie wrote:

Omg is there still hope that there will be an english subbed episode 4 before episode 5 airs! Thats great!!! If they haven't dropped it, then I don't think they should have reason to do so but with the time since the airing.. im losing faith.


i the guestbook posts i heard some dude say ep5 raw aired


episode 5 airs in japan 3 days from now, the man/woman you speak of is a lying heathen.


thnx

lol lying heathen, ive never heard that in a while
Member
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Oh quality beats speed imo. Give static and eclipse a shoutout from me if you can tell them that all of us here love them and eagerly await episode 4!
Member
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
hey, i cant find season 1 episodes on like youtube...i heard season 1 and 2 got licenced? so like...wut would happen if u uploaded season 1 to youtube? lol
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / canada
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
you can find season one and 2 on narutowire.com or on anivide.com lol thats if the go linceds
Member
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hogwarts/Forks!:]
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
You can watch it in Spanish?!WTF?!!:o
1725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Places...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
bah english subs takes too long @_@. well i just have to bare with chinese (my chinese is good but takes more effort to convey)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.