First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Special A
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 7/31/08
Hi..
I Have Ben Looking Every Where 2 Find The Download Dose Anyone Have A Website that i can download Special a lol all the website they have special a torrents but no seeds can some one give a website 2 download it?Pretty Please
3348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / US
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
here, http://animea.net/download/1292/Special+A.html
459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
special A is good ?
104099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 7/31/08
google.com >.>
36190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / cloud 9
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
errr i have no idea O.o
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

AnimeKami wrote:

google.com >.>


sometimes google fails really bad on what you are searching for lol
7649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / around there .
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Isn't this a personal thread. If it is NO PERSONAL THREADS PLS.
104099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 7/31/08

darkoff wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

google.com >.>


sometimes google fails really bad on what you are searching for lol :D


i dono >.> torrent... can be found quite offend lol
4291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the stars a...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
wow there's already a thread like this except it didn't ask for where to download -.-
7050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Special A is great! I love that anime. It has a story - just as good as Itazura na Kiss.
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

AnimeKami wrote:


darkoff wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

google.com >.>


sometimes google fails really bad on what you are searching for lol :D


i dono >.> torrent... can be found quite offend lol


hahahaha that is true, but i'd rather use a torrents search bar instead of google hahaha (if i'm looking for an anime ofc)
104099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 7/31/08

dreamon4ever wrote:

wow there's already a thread like this except it didn't ask for where to download -.-


This whole statement contradicts itself. >.>
1040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
uhh well you could download off of veoh but you would have to watch on veoh tv
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA, Virginia
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

ramahy wrote:

uhh well you could download off of veoh but you would have to watch on veoh tv


.............I fail you..........
Posted 7/31/08

abigailse wrote:

Isn't this a personal thread. If it is NO PERSONAL THREADS PLS.


Sorry..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.