First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
wat do u think of the white egg??
Member
1486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 7/31/08
i think its
Member
1040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hippo Street in H...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
or it could just be a shiny egg!!!! tee hee!!!!!

but most people say it is the embryo!!!!
Member
25134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
I think it's shiny. :3
Member
1040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hippo Street in H...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
lawl!!! yea....that could just be a shiny egg.....when it got purified, it got extra purification and got it all SHINY!!!

Member
8719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Too hot...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 7/31/08
why do i think that that egg looks like it could be the embryo o.o
Member
1040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hippo Street in H...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
most people are like it should be the embryo...but i think - personally - that why would the embryo be a random kid's egg?

because the embryo is going to come up in the story, and it has to involve the characters......

but then again the person with the shiny egg can or might meet the guardians later on....so i still get confused?!?!?!?

Member
69116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / i like to move it...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

XxMaer_BearxX wrote:

most people are like it should be the embryo...but i think - personally - that why would the embryo be a random kid's egg?

because the embryo is going to come up in the story, and it has to involve the characters......

but then again the person with the shiny egg can or might meet the guardians later on....so i still get confused?!?!?!?



Yeah I thought the embryo was that mysterious kid's egg, too. But since the embryo appeared out of no where in chapter 31, I'm not sure anymore D=.
Member
1040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hippo Street in H...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

xxrawrbabyrawrxx wrote:


XxMaer_BearxX wrote:

most people are like it should be the embryo...but i think - personally - that why would the embryo be a random kid's egg?

because the embryo is going to come up in the story, and it has to involve the characters......

but then again the person with the shiny egg can or might meet the guardians later on....so i still get confused?!?!?!?



Yeah I thought the embryo was that mysterious kid's egg, too. But since the embryo appeared out of no where in chapter 31, I'm not sure anymore D=.


which mystery kid? the shiny egg in manga and anime were the same?
Member
69116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / i like to move it...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

XxMaer_BearxX wrote:


xxrawrbabyrawrxx wrote:


XxMaer_BearxX wrote:

most people are like it should be the embryo...but i think - personally - that why would the embryo be a random kid's egg?

because the embryo is going to come up in the story, and it has to involve the characters......

but then again the person with the shiny egg can or might meet the guardians later on....so i still get confused?!?!?!?



Yeah I thought the embryo was that mysterious kid's egg, too. But since the embryo appeared out of no where in chapter 31, I'm not sure anymore D=.


which mystery kid? the shiny egg in manga and anime were the same?


This kid:

Ohh wait...I'm getting confused. Which shiny egg are u talking about?
Member
8136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *Fill in the Blank*
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Embryo! Its the embryo! Wat else could it be? Unless its just a random egg, that happens 2 sparkle & grant wishes
Member
864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / Japan, Tokyo
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

xxrawrbabyrawrxx wrote:


XxMaer_BearxX wrote:


xxrawrbabyrawrxx wrote:


XxMaer_BearxX wrote:

most people are like it should be the embryo...but i think - personally - that why would the embryo be a random kid's egg?

because the embryo is going to come up in the story, and it has to involve the characters......

but then again the person with the shiny egg can or might meet the guardians later on....so i still get confused?!?!?!?



Yeah I thought the embryo was that mysterious kid's egg, too. But since the embryo appeared out of no where in chapter 31, I'm not sure anymore D=.


which mystery kid? the shiny egg in manga and anime were the same?


This kid:

Ohh wait...I'm getting confused. Which shiny egg are u talking about?


isn't tht all young kids can see their shugo chara?
Member
26858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i want to know if it is the embryo¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 7/31/08
maybe its...
Member
1516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

Chaosprodigy wrote:

maybe its...


That's pretty interesting.

I'll assume it's the Embryo. x.x Plus...
Member
69116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / i like to move it...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

dollprincess28 wrote:


xxrawrbabyrawrxx wrote:


XxMaer_BearxX wrote:


xxrawrbabyrawrxx wrote:


XxMaer_BearxX wrote:

most people are like it should be the embryo...but i think - personally - that why would the embryo be a random kid's egg?

because the embryo is going to come up in the story, and it has to involve the characters......

but then again the person with the shiny egg can or might meet the guardians later on....so i still get confused?!?!?!?



Yeah I thought the embryo was that mysterious kid's egg, too. But since the embryo appeared out of no where in chapter 31, I'm not sure anymore D=.


which mystery kid? the shiny egg in manga and anime were the same?


This kid:

Ohh wait...I'm getting confused. Which shiny egg are u talking about?


isn't tht all young kids can see their shugo chara?


Yeah but in chapter 31, he was talking to Amu but once Ran, Miki, and Suu came, he disappeared o.o. I find that weird...& peach-pit wouldn't just introduce a random kid without a purpose. I think he's important somehow.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.