If Shugo Chara out coming Season 2 and season 1 would be license?
Member
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
I dont want it O_O;;; I want serious stay Season 1 Shugo Chara. cuz if people are join new account of crunchryol they can watch season 1, after season 2, but if happen...I'll get pisseeddd off ><
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
i guess it would.....
Member
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

amulet_heart wrote:

i guess it would.....


mabye im argee with you, I imagine Everyone will be sad or pissed off, I hate Naruto Shippuuden and Bleach are been license! I didnt understand at all =.= it's really suck
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

Xbakayoo wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

i guess it would.....


mabye im argee with you, I imagine Everyone will be sad or pissed off, I hate Naruto Shippuuden and Bleach are been license! I didnt understand at all =.= it's really suck


yup, so right now, i'm downloading all da episodes, so if it gets licensed, i can still watch it! ^^
Member
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

amulet_heart wrote:


Xbakayoo wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

i guess it would.....


mabye im argee with you, I imagine Everyone will be sad or pissed off, I hate Naruto Shippuuden and Bleach are been license! I didnt understand at all =.= it's really suck


yup, so right now, i'm downloading all da episodes, so if it gets licensed, i can still watch it! ^^


yeah >:P
Posted 7/31/08
WRONG.
When a series is licensed, the ENTIRE series is licensed.
Meaning, both season 1 and 2.
It's a terrible fact........

But there will still be places where you can download it.
Member
69116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / i like to move it...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
^Wait but how about naruto? Because Shippuuden wasn't licensed until later.
Member
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

xxrawrbabyrawrxx wrote:

^Wait but how about naruto? Because Shippuuden wasn't licensed until later.


Yeah...It's weirdo

Member
7857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wouldn't YOU like...
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
it better not be licensed for season two.
Member
142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
noooooo!!
You must be logged in to post.