First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Tekken 6
Shihan
1528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles 626 a...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 7/31/08
So I have some information about Tekken 6. The Tekken 6 acade machines will be ship here in the states sometime late fall. Japans release date of Tekken 6 is around December , while US is around early next year Jan/Feb 2009.
Sage
14671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under the Light
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
nice to know, thanks for the info.
Shihan
1528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles 626 a...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

nightofthesun wrote:

nice to know, thanks for the info.


Npnp, i doubt this gunna be the last tekken series. I read something on a website, the release date around June of nxt yr... heh... i highly doubt that also. Well hopfully Namco could annouce the freakin release date already geez
Sage
14671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under the Light
Offline
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 7/31/08

626CaliKiDD wrote:


nightofthesun wrote:

nice to know, thanks for the info.


Npnp, i doubt this gunna be the last tekken series. I read something on a website, the release date around June of nxt yr... heh... i highly doubt that also. Well hopfully Namco could annouce the freakin release date already geez


im also doubting that it's US release is around June... and im also doubting this is the last of the series, but more than doubting, im ...desperately... hoping this isn't the end.
Shihan
1528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles 626 a...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

nightofthesun wrote:


626CaliKiDD wrote:


nightofthesun wrote:

nice to know, thanks for the info.


Npnp, i doubt this gunna be the last tekken series. I read something on a website, the release date around June of nxt yr... heh... i highly doubt that also. Well hopfully Namco could annouce the freakin release date already geez


im also doubting that it's US release is around June... and im also doubting this is the last of the series, but more than doubting, im ...desperately... hoping this isn't the end.


Well you know Namco, they'll make another Tekken for sure my guess up to 8 or 10 . About tekken 6 early next yr is a good start. Im really interested about the whole story plot for each char. Prob the most interesting ones in my opinion are Jin, Kazuya, Xiaoyu, Law, Armor King, Hworang, Heihachi, Eddy, Asuka, and Paul Phx <-- this guy cracks me up.
Sage
14671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under the Light
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

626CaliKiDD wrote:


nightofthesun wrote:


626CaliKiDD wrote:


nightofthesun wrote:

nice to know, thanks for the info.


Npnp, i doubt this gunna be the last tekken series. I read something on a website, the release date around June of nxt yr... heh... i highly doubt that also. Well hopfully Namco could annouce the freakin release date already geez


im also doubting that it's US release is around June... and im also doubting this is the last of the series, but more than doubting, im ...desperately... hoping this isn't the end.


Well you know Namco, they'll make another Tekken for sure my guess up to 8 or 10 . About tekken 6 early next yr is a good start. Im really interested about the whole story plot for each char. Prob the most interesting ones in my opinion are Jin, Kazuya, Xiaoyu, Law, Armor King, Hworang, Heihachi, Eddy, Asuka, and Paul Phx <-- this guy cracks me up.


yea, I'm definitely interested in the story for Armor King... 3 stories I wouldn't mind seeing is Law, Paul, and Kuma's since their seems to have a comedic spin sometimes... and although he's my favorite, i'm not looking forward to Ganryu's story... he's been chasing Julia and watnot for how long now.
Shihan
1528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles 626 a...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

nightofthesun wrote:


626CaliKiDD wrote:


nightofthesun wrote:


626CaliKiDD wrote:


nightofthesun wrote:

nice to know, thanks for the info.


Npnp, i doubt this gunna be the last tekken series. I read something on a website, the release date around June of nxt yr... heh... i highly doubt that also. Well hopfully Namco could annouce the freakin release date already geez


im also doubting that it's US release is around June... and im also doubting this is the last of the series, but more than doubting, im ...desperately... hoping this isn't the end.


Well you know Namco, they'll make another Tekken for sure my guess up to 8 or 10 . About tekken 6 early next yr is a good start. Im really interested about the whole story plot for each char. Prob the most interesting ones in my opinion are Jin, Kazuya, Xiaoyu, Law, Armor King, Hworang, Heihachi, Eddy, Asuka, and Paul Phx <-- this guy cracks me up.


yea, I'm definitely interested in the story for Armor King... 3 stories I wouldn't mind seeing is Law, Paul, and Kuma's since their seems to have a comedic spin sometimes... and although he's my favorite, i'm not looking forward to Ganryu's story... he's been chasing Julia and watnot for how long now.


Ganryu prob be the same, either rejected or w/e. Whats funny Ganryu be chasing Juila's mother since King of Iron Fist 2
Sage
14671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under the Light
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

626CaliKiDD wrote:

Ganryu prob be the same, either rejected or w/e. Whats funny Ganryu be chasing Juila's mother since King of Iron Fist 2


yea, but I can't wait for it to come out on console, so I can find out what happens, and see if they improved Ganryu's moveset enough that he's not constantly raped by every other character with speed.
Sage
14671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under the Light
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
from what I read there should be some more info Sept. 18 regarding the update for T6:BR and its 2 new chars... the guy is named Lars I believes and the girl I think is Alisa (last name Boskonovitch... think that's spelled wrong, but I highly think she's related to Dr. B of Tekken3 & and you should know why... if you played Tekken3 that is)... nothing I seen spoke of fighting styles, so I'm left intrigued by the chars although I haven't actually seen or played the other 4 new chars for Tekken6...
Shihan
2157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
Tekken 6: bloodline rebellion isnt it?? Yet another success by namco......... Just looking at pics and previews make me burn inside cuz of excitement..........Cool its like DR......BR.....hmmmmm..... anyway.. In the Philippines Tekken 6 has already been released in almost all of the arcades!! (yes...) Ive tried playing the new chars, and I'm lovin Leo, Jin, and Law, cuz those are the only 3 chars I can win with(against pros, that is....)... nightofthesun, I didnt play tekken 3 so im kinda wondering what you were trying to say..... cuz i only started playing tekken when it was in its 5th release, tekken 5.... could you pls exlplain: "but I highly think she's related to Dr. B of Tekken3 & and you should know why... if you played Tekken3 that is"... (i dont know how to quote messages..... :sweatingbullets:)
Sage
14671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under the Light
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

mHaLLaw wrote:

Tekken 6: bloodline rebellion isnt it?? Yet another success by namco......... Just looking at pics and previews make me burn inside cuz of excitement..........Cool its like DR......BR.....hmmmmm..... anyway.. In the Philippines Tekken 6 has already been released in almost all of the arcades!! (yes...) Ive tried playing the new chars, and I'm lovin Leo, Jin, and Law, cuz those are the only 3 chars I can win with(against pros, that is....)... nightofthesun, I didnt play tekken 3 so im kinda wondering what you were trying to say..... cuz i only started playing tekken when it was in its 5th release, tekken 5.... could you pls exlplain: "but I highly think she's related to Dr. B of Tekken3 & and you should know why... if you played Tekken3 that is"... (i dont know how to quote messages..... :sweatingbullets:)


lol, no worries, if you go to youtube.com and type in "tekken 3 Dr. B", you'll see who he is, but from what I remember, he is tied in with Bryan Fury and Yoshimitsu... and he has an extremely weird fighting style from what I have seen in videos.
Sage
14671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under the Light
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
BIG NEWS!!! INFO ON T6 IS OUT @ SDTEKKEN.COM & TEKKEN-OFFICIAL.JP(if you can read what's there, causde I know I can't) , BEST NEWS OF ALL, IS THAT THERE WILL BE NEW ITEMS, ARENAS, & CUSTOMIZATIONS. when i say items i believe it's new weapon items. SOME PICTURES ARE AS SAID DISPLAYED @ SDTEKKEN.COM, THIS NEW UPDATE WILL SEE THE LIGHT AS OF DECEMBER FOR ARCADE PLAYERS. LASTLY FOR NOW, MY FAVORITE NEWS IS THAT TEKKEN TAG & TEKKEN 4 & SOUL CALIBUR II (LONG LIVE HEIHACHI) SHALL RELEASE FOR THE PS2
Sage
14671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under the Light
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
ahem... I do hate Bryan but he has a friggin machine gun(dont know actual name) now!!!
Sage
14671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under the Light
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
guess i'll b posting here 4 awhile... i just seen trailer for T6:BR, and it looks awesome... u can either watch in the crunchy group TEKKEN 6, or u can go to youtube(just search 'BLOODLINE REBELLION') and watch if u no longer have flash like myself... the video on youtube is a lil below 4 minutes... later
Sage
14671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under the Light
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
most likely u may already know, but there are matches showing Lars and Alisa's fighting styles... go to youtube and search their names or look up jinandkazama who posts some of these videos... enjoy
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.