First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Cerberus Zone: The Hidden Forbidden Sin Realm
Moderator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / arkham asylum
Offline
Posted 6/7/10

Sirberius wrote:

well then i guess the circus is forfeit do to the effects of 1001 Nights, Zero Point Breakthrough, and Big Bang Theory. and since this is the case you are still within my Zero Point break through and Big Bang Theory's effects are still wrapped around you . Making you meet the same specifics as before. just not in your circus. oh and those names aren't from my story. its from some shows and books i liked. But its no use telling you now since you already activated Zero Point Breakthrough, you have already lost.

~all the close fade away and the reapear in teh same places, now holding swords. Your body slowly forms cut marks and you fall to pieces. Abyss Eaters reach for the floor of the Sin Dimension and drag you down into the depths of the Abyss~

Like i said, Big Bang Theory is my most annoying skill. Which is why the standards for it are set high, however you allowed me to use it. your mistake


befor i conter i jest relised you only beet wolfie once you also used his lucifer thingy so how can you also have 1001 ha ha ha
Moderator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / writing my storie...
Offline
Posted 6/7/10
lol i never used Lucifer, i only have used 1001 nights. which intitles me to all of those things that come with it. All other abilities are my own. And like i said, Big Bang Theory has you binded. There's is only 1 one that can make it go away and you don't know that thing. Clown just give in. I was only allowed to make this skill after i beat Wolf cause of its power. so admit defeat already.

~smile~

You don't get my throne until you can learn the secret to my ability
Moderator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / arkham asylum
Offline
Posted 6/7/10 , edited 6/7/10

Sirberius wrote:

lol i never used Lucifer, i only have used 1001 nights. which intitles me to all of those things that come with it. All other abilities are my own. And like i said, Big Bang Theory has you binded. There's is only 1 one that can make it go away and you don't know that thing. Clown just give in. I was only allowed to make this skill after i beat Wolf cause of its power. so admit defeat already.

~smile~

You get my throne and the secret to my ability


ya you did you did it in a battle with wolf and even if you did not i used absolute circus witch i made spcificly to

counter things that can deactavate my circus so you now have untill 9:15 am to answer the riddle ha ha ha
Moderator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / writing my storie...
Offline
Posted 6/7/10
again you don't understand. the depth of Big Bang Theory, its been active this whole time. its teh reason i can use 1001 nights, Destroyer of Heaven, and Flash Impact. With that said do you understand now? no matter what you've done, i've been able to act as the hypothetical God of this realm. no attack you do can touch me without first deactivating Big Bang Theory. Which you don't know how to do. Clown, just give up. my defense was perfect. and you don't know how to take it.
Moderator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / arkham asylum
Offline
Posted 6/7/10

Sirberius wrote:

again you don't understand. the depth of Big Bang Theory, its been active this whole time. its teh reason i can use 1001 nights, Destroyer of Heaven, and Flash Impact. With that said do you understand now? no matter what you've done, i've been able to act as the hypothetical God of this realm. no attack you do can touch me without first deactivating Big Bang Theory. Which you don't know how to do. Clown, just give up. my defense was perfect. and you don't know how to take it.


all right then [i undo your bbt with my even stronger bbt curticy of clown god]

btw from this point forword evey time you resist my circus i deduct an hour when its reactivated

you now have untill 8 am use your time well ha ha ha
Moderator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / writing my storie...
Offline
Posted 6/7/10
dude, i told you there is only one way to get rid of big bang theory. no matter how many times you deduct my time. you cannot harm me until it is gone. and there is only one way to get rid of it. and taht's for you to figure out. geez, you've become irrational you know
Moderator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / arkham asylum
Offline
Posted 6/8/10

Sirberius wrote:

dude, i told you there is only one way to get rid of big bang theory. no matter how many times you deduct my time. you cannot harm me until it is gone. and there is only one way to get rid of it. and taht's for you to figure out. geez, you've become irrational you know


no i was irrational to start with [i go in to clown deamon form] now you cant efect me with your bbt

[i cut your head off with the scythe] ha ha ha
Moderator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / writing my storie...
Offline
Posted 6/8/10
Zero Point Breakthrough activates the moment you start to change and all the clones of me kill you in a flash of abyss energy. nice try. but nvr forget my past attacks lol.
Moderator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / arkham asylum
Offline
Posted 6/8/10

Sirberius wrote:

Zero Point Breakthrough activates the moment you start to change and all the clones of me kill you in a flash of abyss energy. nice try. but nvr forget my past attacks lol.


sorry but the change takes exactly no time and once changed i cant be hurt by any of your powers even the ones you steel

[i kill all the clones with one swing of my scythe] ha ha ha
Moderator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / writing my storie...
Offline
Posted 6/9/10
fine, lets play a bit more serious then ~Holds Artemis toward you~

'Artemis P.L.A.S.M.A. Mode: Asura'

~A silver aura engulfs my body, then turns a sunny yellow. 3 tails show of my back and wrap around my ways into 1 braided tail. Horns show on my head, as aura completely covers me.

Now lets play

~i disapear into the wind without leaving a trace of my presence~
Moderator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / arkham asylum
Offline
Posted 6/9/10 , edited 6/9/10

Sirberius wrote:

fine, lets play a bit more serious then ~Holds Artemis toward you~

'Artemis P.L.A.S.M.A. Mode: Asura'

~A silver aura engulfs my body, then turns a sunny yellow. 3 tails show of my back and wrap around my ways into 1 braided tail. Horns show on my head, as aura completely covers me.

Now lets play

~i disapear into the wind without leaving a trace of my presence~


im still bord you mut [i take damage from your attack because of clown deamon then i swing my scythe and cut your arm off

i can do thid because the scythe is both perfictly un blockable and perfictly undogable] btw what dose P.L.A.S.M.A. stand for ha ha ha
Moderator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / writing my storie...
Offline
Posted 6/9/10
~the aura comes off my body, grabs my severed arm, and attaches it back.~ Perfect, Layered, Armor, Sought (to), Make, Attacks. Its a certain things that my weapon Artemis can do. Its not quite like my aura's but it works just the same. ~snap my fingers and your scythe melts in your hands. I throw the Aura out at you like a hand, and squeeze your ribs in~
Moderator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / arkham asylum
Offline
Posted 6/10/10

Sirberius wrote:

~the aura comes off my body, grabs my severed arm, and attaches it back.~ Perfect, Layered, Armor, Sought (to), Make, Attacks. Its a certain things that my weapon Artemis can do. Its not quite like my aura's but it works just the same. ~snap my fingers and your scythe melts in your hands. I throw the Aura out at you like a hand, and squeeze your ribs in~


[nothing happens to me because im in clown deamon form] you dont get it do your powers are nothing

your abilitys are nothing your forms are nothing you are nothing [i cut you in half with the scythe] ha ha ha
Moderator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / writing my storie...
Offline
Posted 6/10/10
~blade doesn't cut through and i melt though it~ you don't seem to get it
~points a finge at you and the aura shoots through your forehead~ i'm not trying to kill you. i'm slowly draining you of energy.
'Destroyer of Heaven'
Moderator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / arkham asylum
Offline
Posted 6/11/10

Sirberius wrote:

~blade doesn't cut through and i melt though it~ you don't seem to get it
~points a finge at you and the aura shoots through your forehead~ i'm not trying to kill you. i'm slowly draining you of energy.
'Destroyer of Heaven'


sorry but even that wont work the only thing your powers can do to me is nothing

[i cut your head off as well as the heads of any clones you may have made] ha ha ha
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.