First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Discipline Committee Sign-up
Sensei
14082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

Mayora_13 wrote:


fruitschinposamurai wrote:

Yo, Sougo can i be the teacher supervising this committee? (I'll turn a blind eye when you try to kill Hijikata)


Why is everyone is trying to kill me?! And as the sensei in charge you shouldn't allow him to go hunting for me..I will not approve of this!!


Its because you're always looking down at everyone...
Shikashi...I didnt expect the gorilla would turn against you as well.
But Sensei has already figured it out, heehe~ The person behind the gorilla is trying for the improvement of Kondo-san's image to the public, thats weak, weak I tell you. A gorilla is always a gorilla no matter what he does, moreover he's a stalker-type one!
He should be held captive in the detention room forever
Sensei
2206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
minna that sadist may look like a leader but he's actually not *fills with jealousy* i will be the leader in few days *takes out umbrella* *ready to attack*
if u have a prob with someone come to ok ^_^
Sensei
14082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

zoso wrote:

minna that sadist may look like a leader but he's actually not *fills with jealousy* i will be the leader in few days *takes out umbrella* *ready to attack*
if u have a prob with someone come to ok ^_^


ikee~kagura!
dont let the gorilla and the sadist turn the school into zombie playground!
Sensei
2206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/1/08 , edited 8/1/08

Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:


zoso wrote:

minna that sadist may look like a leader but he's actually not *fills with jealousy* i will be the leader in few days *takes out umbrella* *ready to attack*
if u have a prob with someone come to ok ^_^


ikee~kagura!
dont let the gorilla and the sadist turn the school into zombie playground!

don't worry Gin-chan..i'll prevent them even it costs my life!!

Vice President
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

zoso wrote:


Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:


zoso wrote:

minna that sadist may look like a leader but he's actually not *fills with jealousy* i will be the leader in few days *takes out umbrella* *ready to attack*
if u have a prob with someone come to ok ^_^


ikee~kagura!
dont let the gorilla and the sadist turn the school into zombie playground!

don't worry Gin-chan..i'll prevent them even it costs my life!!



*crosses arms watching* Oi, Nani ga atta n da kisamara?!?

The disciplinary committee is in need of serious discipline! Perhaps a severe attitude adjustment is needed.
Sensei
14082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
Daaakaaraa~
these guys are totally incapable of serious discipline.
Kagura and Umibouzu are more suited for the task
hmpf
Sensei
2206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
oi gin-chan go back to your class..why are u slackin here?
and that sadist is capable of anything
Sensei
14082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
OI KITERU???
I'm defending you here, kusogaki, korosuzo
Sensei
2206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
kiteru kiteru
Sensei
20437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Shinsengumi Polic...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:

Its because you're always looking down at everyone...
Shikashi...I didnt expect the gorilla would turn against you as well.
But Sensei has already figured it out, heehe~ The person behind the gorilla is trying for the improvement of Kondo-san's image to the public, thats weak, weak I tell you. A gorilla is always a gorilla no matter what he does, moreover he's a stalker-type one!
He should be held captive in the detention room forever


Oi, since when did I look down on others? I never did such thing except for the people who looks downs on others.
And still I won't approve of them both being in the disciplinary committee.
Sensei
14082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
I hate to agree with you so I wont.
Even if I wanted to... my entire body would decline.
I will definetally not agree with you.
H-h-hhghggh...kuso...sh..arrrre? aghhh...ngggghaahggg...
...DONT LET THESE TWO JOIN FORCES MAYO-OJI, MAYO!!
*faints*

Student
5902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edo, Shinsengumi...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
What's wrong with us joining forces? I have permission from kouchou that I could do this!
Sensei
3193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:


Mayora_13 wrote:


fruitschinposamurai wrote:

Yo, Sougo can i be the teacher supervising this committee? (I'll turn a blind eye when you try to kill Hijikata)


Why is everyone is trying to kill me?! And as the sensei in charge you shouldn't allow him to go hunting for me..I will not approve of this!!


Its because you're always looking down at everyone...
Shikashi...I didnt expect the gorilla would turn against you as well.
But Sensei has already figured it out, heehe~ The person behind the gorilla is trying for the improvement of Kondo-san's image to the public, thats weak, weak I tell you. A gorilla is always a gorilla no matter what he does, moreover he's a stalker-type one!
He should be held captive in the detention room forever


You fail Gintoki. You did not uncover my motive. My true motive was to find an excuse to "discipline" otae-san. Because you have insulted me you have to spend the next 10 minutes in the detention room with Yamazaki. (and yes we can discipline teachers as well)
Sensei
2206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

Mayora_13 wrote:


Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:

Its because you're always looking down at everyone...
Shikashi...I didnt expect the gorilla would turn against you as well.
But Sensei has already figured it out, heehe~ The person behind the gorilla is trying for the improvement of Kondo-san's image to the public, thats weak, weak I tell you. A gorilla is always a gorilla no matter what he does, moreover he's a stalker-type one!
He should be held captive in the detention room forever


Oi, since when did I look down on others? I never did such thing except for the people who looks downs on others.
And still I won't approve of them both being in the disciplinary committee.


nobody is listenin you Mayo..we are discipline committe..but i agree with you about that sadist..i don't approve him too
oi oi oi what are u doin here?your students are waiting you Mayo.go back to your class Mayo

Student
5902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edo, Shinsengumi...
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
Oi.. If you don't like joining forces with me you can gradually quit the committee
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.