First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Discipline Committee Sign-up
Sensei
20437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Shinsengumi Polic...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
Ahh!! I don't care who's the discipline committee...Just don't disturb my life..*sigh*
btw, I think Kagura should be the president..(don't want Sougo to even have a slight chance to dominate the school)
Sensei
3193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/3/08 , edited 8/3/08

Mayora_13 wrote:

Ahh!! I don't care who's the discipline committee...Just don't disturb my life..*sigh*
btw, I think Kagura should be the president..(don't want Sougo to even have a slight chance to dominate the school)


No one cares about what you think toushi. There is no way in hell I'm going to let a girl who is failing health class be the president of any committee, that is my duty as a teacher
Sensei
20437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Shinsengumi Polic...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

fruitschinposamurai wrote:

No one cares about what you think toushi. There is no way in hell I'm going to let a girl who is failing health class be the president of any committee, that is my duty as a teacher


And you're not even a qualified sensei to be the one who's going to be in charge of this committee..You'll ruin the school eventually~
Sensei
37303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Narnia, Closet
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

Mayora_13 wrote:


fruitschinposamurai wrote:

No one cares about what you think toushi. There is no way in hell I'm going to let a girl who is failing health class be the president of any committee, that is my duty as a teacher


And you're not even a qualified sensei to be the one who's going to be in charge of this committee..You'll ruin the school eventually~


*blush* I agree with everything Hijikata-san says! ....except anything negative about Sou-chan.*cracks knuckles while smiling*
Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
Kyubei: Woah woah... slow down guys. I remembered i say those two where co-leaders...I don't ever remember saying who's the top guy. Since Okita-kun told me first i just put him as "leader" and Kagura as" co-leader" ...But if you want to battle it out *looking at the atmosphere in this room* be my guest but don't destroy the room!

P.S. Kagura failed health class?!
Sensei
3193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

Mayora_13 wrote:


fruitschinposamurai wrote:

No one cares about what you think toushi. There is no way in hell I'm going to let a girl who is failing health class be the president of any committee, that is my duty as a teacher


And you're not even a qualified sensei to be the one who's going to be in charge of this committee..You'll ruin the school eventually~


Toushi I thought i told you jealousy caused some of the greatest samurai to lose everything, so just because my teaching skills are far superior than yours does not mean you should resort to jealousy. Instead you should try harder. I am also a very capable teacher and have already received a Ph.D in Number theory.
Sensei
3193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

kokomousey wrote:

Kyubei: Woah woah... slow down guys. I remembered i say those two where co-leaders...I don't ever remember saying who's the top guy. Since Okita-kun told me first i just put him as "leader" and Kagura as" co-leader" ...But if you want to battle it out *looking at the atmosphere in this room* be my guest but don't destroy the room!

P.S. Kagura failed health class?!


Yes kagura failed health, don't ask her about it she will just say something like "That stupid gorilla I pound him till he's dead" or "That gorilla can't teach for sh*t"
Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
Kyubei: hahaa..well, one doesn't need to pass health class to lead the Discipline committee. So just leave things as they are Kondo-san. I'm sure you don't want to be attacked by Kagura.....who knows when she'll make her move..
Sensei
24526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
but kyubei san...looking at this academy environment...i think its really important to pass health class to lead the dicipline committee. if not how can u outrun all the mayora monster, gori stalker, sadist, bomber, pervert natural perm n etc in dis school

but if u look at kagura chan, the only way she can fail the health class is bcoz she destroy everythng in d gym. so i guess theres no problem then...
Sensei
2206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

fruitschinposamurai wrote:


Mayora_13 wrote:

Ahh!! I don't care who's the discipline committee...Just don't disturb my life..*sigh*
btw, I think Kagura should be the president..(don't want Sougo to even have a slight chance to dominate the school)


No one cares about what you think toushi. There is no way in hell I'm going to let a girl who is failing health class be the president of any committee, that is my duty as a teacher


goriiii!!! you're pissin me off i will break your head apart
u made me fail just because i kicked and punched and kicked again and punched again you right?

Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

proud2bme wrote:

but kyubei san...looking at this academy environment...i think its really important to pass health class to lead the dicipline committee. if not how can u outrun all the mayora monster, gori stalker, sadist, bomber, pervert natural perm n etc in dis school

but if u look at kagura chan, the only way she can fail the health class is bcoz she destroy everythng in d gym. so i guess theres no problem then...


Kyubei: No no P-chan...seeing that you have to outrun/outsmart monsters, gorillas, sadists and the natural perm, you'll have to violent towards them so that the young ones will not follow in those failures' footsteps. I think Kagura-chan was wise to fail health class thought by Gorilla-san. It shows that she knows what to detest and what to respect ^o^
Sensei
2206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

kokomousey wrote:


proud2bme wrote:

but kyubei san...looking at this academy environment...i think its really important to pass health class to lead the dicipline committee. if not how can u outrun all the mayora monster, gori stalker, sadist, bomber, pervert natural perm n etc in dis school

but if u look at kagura chan, the only way she can fail the health class is bcoz she destroy everythng in d gym. so i guess theres no problem then...


Kyubei: No no P-chan...seeing that you have to outrun/outsmart monsters, gorillas, sadists and the natural perm, you'll have to violent towards them so that the young ones will not follow in those failures' footsteps. I think Kagura-chan was wise to fail health class thought by Gorilla-san. It shows that she knows what to detest and what to respect ^o^


koko-can *sob sob sob**whooaa so much snot**wipe snots on gin-chan*
koko-chan you're the best..i love you so much..
girls fail health class..that gori is a ecchi stalker..don't let him touch u

Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

zoso wrote:

koko-can *sob sob sob**whooaa so much snot**wipe snots on gin-chan*
koko-chan you're the best..i love you so much..
girls fail health class..that gori is a ecchi stalker..don't let him touch u



*pat pat* aww, you're so sweet too! Don't worry, I won't even let Gori-san get near me or I'll let him have a taste of my new and improved space battleship *smiles*
Posted 8/4/08

kokomousey wrote:


proud2bme wrote:

but kyubei san...looking at this academy environment...i think its really important to pass health class to lead the dicipline committee. if not how can u outrun all the mayora monster, gori stalker, sadist, bomber, pervert natural perm n etc in dis school

but if u look at kagura chan, the only way she can fail the health class is bcoz she destroy everythng in d gym. so i guess theres no problem then...


Kyubei: No no P-chan...seeing that you have to outrun/outsmart monsters, gorillas, sadists and the natural perm, you'll have to violent towards them so that the young ones will not follow in those failures' footsteps. I think Kagura-chan was wise to fail health class thought by Gorilla-san. It shows that she knows what to detest and what to respect ^o^


What are you saying?! You are supposed to learn when you can! Don't be picky! Young kids these days judging others like they are the epitome of humanity
Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

Musashi_like_person wrote:


kokomousey wrote:


proud2bme wrote:

but kyubei san...looking at this academy environment...i think its really important to pass health class to lead the dicipline committee. if not how can u outrun all the mayora monster, gori stalker, sadist, bomber, pervert natural perm n etc in dis school

but if u look at kagura chan, the only way she can fail the health class is bcoz she destroy everythng in d gym. so i guess theres no problem then...


Kyubei: No no P-chan...seeing that you have to outrun/outsmart monsters, gorillas, sadists and the natural perm, you'll have to violent towards them so that the young ones will not follow in those failures' footsteps. I think Kagura-chan was wise to fail health class thought by Gorilla-san. It shows that she knows what to detest and what to respect ^o^


What are you saying?! You are supposed to learn when you can! Don't be picky! Young kids these days judging others like they are the epitome of humanity


Kyubei: Honorable Musashi-dono. I do agree with you, We should learn when we can, but the thought of learning skills from Gorilla-san somehow troubles me ...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.