First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Chara Nari _____________________!
Posted 8/15/08

GakuenxAlice wrote:


Silmeria42696 wrote:


GakuenxAlice wrote:

wat would the name be for thepic with amu in that pink dress in episode 32 ??? I'm srryi cant find a pic for it oh and also Plz tell me if u know where to find that pic or if u find 1 :)


Does it look like this:



Cuz if it does, it's Amulet Angel


No it doesnt its not one of her chara nari's its a pink dress that she where just to try on


You mean this:



If that's the case, it doesn't really can't as a chara nari
Posted 8/15/08

Silmeria42696 wrote:


GakuenxAlice wrote:


Silmeria42696 wrote:


GakuenxAlice wrote:

wat would the name be for thepic with amu in that pink dress in episode 32 ??? I'm srryi cant find a pic for it oh and also Plz tell me if u know where to find that pic or if u find 1 :)


Does it look like this:



Cuz if it does, it's Amulet Angel


No it doesnt its not one of her chara nari's its a pink dress that she where just to try on


You mean this:



If that's the case, it doesn't really can't as a chara nari


its not her chara nari but I want it to be mine what wuld u name it????

Posted 8/15/08

GakuenxAlice wrote:


Silmeria42696 wrote:


GakuenxAlice wrote:


Silmeria42696 wrote:


GakuenxAlice wrote:

wat would the name be for thepic with amu in that pink dress in episode 32 ??? I'm srryi cant find a pic for it oh and also Plz tell me if u know where to find that pic or if u find 1 :)


Does it look like this:



Cuz if it does, it's Amulet Angel


No it doesnt its not one of her chara nari's its a pink dress that she where just to try on


You mean this:



If that's the case, it doesn't really can't as a chara nari


its not her chara nari but I want it to be mine what wuld u name it????



Royal Maiden
Posted 8/18/08

Silmeria42696 wrote:


GakuenxAlice wrote:


Silmeria42696 wrote:


GakuenxAlice wrote:


Silmeria42696 wrote:


GakuenxAlice wrote:

wat would the name be for thepic with amu in that pink dress in episode 32 ??? I'm srryi cant find a pic for it oh and also Plz tell me if u know where to find that pic or if u find 1 :)


Does it look like this:



Cuz if it does, it's Amulet Angel


No it doesnt its not one of her chara nari's its a pink dress that she where just to try on


You mean this:



If that's the case, it doesn't really can't as a chara nari


its not her chara nari but I want it to be mine what wuld u name it????



Royal Maiden


Thank you so much !!!!!!

35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
^^ may i have a lot of them??? xD
cuz i can't choose!!
Guardian
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
lolz heyy.....i need ure help xD
i dont have a pic of this chara nari but anyway.....i need a name for a bunny chara nari ^o^ lol i'll describe it a bit: the chara is a bunny chara with a cute and girly character and the transformation is a bunny-girl with a pink dress with ribbons and bows ^o^ (lolz very kitchy )
Posted 8/19/08

Luna681993 wrote:

lolz heyy.....i need ure help xD
i dont have a pic of this chara nari but anyway.....i need a name for a bunny chara nari ^o^ lol i'll describe it a bit: the chara is a bunny chara with a cute and girly character and the transformation is a bunny-girl with a pink dress with ribbons and bows ^o^ (lolz very kitchy )


BUNNIES . . . *w*

Merry Bunny or Dear Bunny
Guardian
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

Silmeria42696 wrote:


Luna681993 wrote:

lolz heyy.....i need ure help xD
i dont have a pic of this chara nari but anyway.....i need a name for a bunny chara nari ^o^ lol i'll describe it a bit: the chara is a bunny chara with a cute and girly character and the transformation is a bunny-girl with a pink dress with ribbons and bows ^o^ (lolz very kitchy )


BUNNIES . . . *w*

Merry Bunny or Dear Bunny


awww how cute ^.^ thank u~~
38692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where i want to be
Offline
Posted 8/22/08


How about this one?
Tamago
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 8/23/08


this??
Posted 9/13/08
Can this be mine?You can Name It ^o^
Posted 11/1/08
My Chara Nari is Cat Demon

Picture:
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.