First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
[GAME] Black knights V.S. White knights
White Knight
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

anhoai91 wrote:


lilant_74 wrote:

If in Zero's special unit has 15 members, but during the battle of Japan, all but 9 died then how many members are still alive after the battle?

10


sorry, but that is a wrong answer. Because Black Knight has gone this turn but got the wrong answer that is why you have to wait until the White Knight answer then if they are right then they will get one point, if they are wrong then it will be your turn again,


good luck, to both teams


wah this is confusing huh =_= I don`t know if its basic math or if its a tricky question.. but anyways I`ll go with 6!!! >_<
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


anhoai91 wrote:


lilant_74 wrote:

If in Zero's special unit has 15 members, but during the battle of Japan, all but 9 died then how many members are still alive after the battle?

10


sorry, but that is a wrong answer. Because Black Knight has gone this turn but got the wrong answer that is why you have to wait until the White Knight answer then if they are right then they will get one point, if they are wrong then it will be your turn again,


good luck, to both teams


wah this is confusing huh =_= I don`t know if its basic math or if its a tricky question.. but anyways I`ll go with 6!!! >_<


sorry but you got the wrong answer
now it will be Black knight's turn because White knight got the wrong aswer
-If Black Knight answers it right then they will get 1 poin
-If not then it will be White Knight's turn again

Hint: it is a trick question
Posted 8/8/08

anhoai91 wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


anhoai91 wrote:


lilant_74 wrote:

If in Zero's special unit has 15 members, but during the battle of Japan, all but 9 died then how many members are still alive after the battle?

10


sorry, but that is a wrong answer. Because Black Knight has gone this turn but got the wrong answer that is why you have to wait until the White Knight answer then if they are right then they will get one point, if they are wrong then it will be your turn again,


good luck, to both teams


wah this is confusing huh =_= I don`t know if its basic math or if its a tricky question.. but anyways I`ll go with 6!!! >_<


sorry but you got the wrong answer
now it will be Black knight's turn because White knight got the wrong aswer
-If Black Knight answers it right then they will get 1 poin
-If not then it will be White Knight's turn again

Hint: it is a trick question



hmmmmmmm im geussing 1
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

Relkia wrote:


anhoai91 wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


anhoai91 wrote:


lilant_74 wrote:

If in Zero's special unit has 15 members, but during the battle of Japan, all but 9 died then how many members are still alive after the battle?

10


sorry, but that is a wrong answer. Because Black Knight has gone this turn but got the wrong answer that is why you have to wait until the White Knight answer then if they are right then they will get one point, if they are wrong then it will be your turn again,


good luck, to both teams


wah this is confusing huh =_= I don`t know if its basic math or if its a tricky question.. but anyways I`ll go with 6!!! >_<


sorry but you got the wrong answer
now it will be Black knight's turn because White knight got the wrong aswer
-If Black Knight answers it right then they will get 1 poin
-If not then it will be White Knight's turn again

Hint: it is a trick question



hmmmmmmm im geussing 1


nope, that is the wrong answer as well.
Now it will be White Knight's turn because Black Knight got the wrong answer
-If White knight get the right answer then they will gain a point
-If not then it will be Black Knight's turn again


Hint 2: This is not a math question
Knight
13581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asia
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
Is it 9?
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

Lavender88 wrote:

Is it 9?


Yes, that is right, Because All but 9 died, means all of them died and the other 9 live
1 point for the white knight
by:
Black Knight
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / a.t.b. 2010 time...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
Solve this secret code:
3.15.4.5. - 7.5.1.19.19. – 8.1.14.7.25.1.11.21. - 14.15. - 12.5.12.15.21.3.8.

code geass - hangyaku no lelouch
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

lilant_74 wrote:

Solve this secret code:
3.15.4.5. - 7.5.1.19.19. – 8.1.14.7.25.1.11.21. - 14.15. - 12.5.12.15.21.3.8.

code geass - hangyaku no lelouch


yes, that is a correct answer
1 point to the black Knight
by:
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
ok, here is the summary for the first round of BLACK KNIGHT V.S. WHITE KNIGHT:
-the winner are: The White Knights
-White Knights won Black Knights by 3-2
-The second round will begin two weeks from now
-I will not announce the date, knights will have to check everyday if the challenge is available (I will post the notice in group front page, when it is available)
-Second round will have 3 questions only.
Posted 8/18/08
for challenge #6

is it shirley?
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

Relkia wrote:

for challenge #6

is it shirley?


nope, you are wrong. Because black knights got the wrong answer so it will be white knight's turn now. if white knight gets them right them they will earn a point if not then it will be black knight's turn again.
White Knight
703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Area 11 XD
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
challenge #6
im guessing....xingke?
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

StrawberryJam wrote:

challenge #6
im guessing....xingke?


Nope, sorry. ok,
black knight's turn now. if black knight got it right then it will be a point for them
if not then it will be white knight's turn again.
White Knight
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
oh I think I know!!! too bad its black knights turn TT_TT
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:

oh I think I know!!! too bad its black knights turn TT_TT


Since the Black Knight had a chance but they did not answer it, white knight can go now. This is the last question on Game 1.

If any of you want to play Game 2 please sign up again.!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.