First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
[GAME] Black knights V.S. White knights
Editor
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

anhoai91 wrote:


uhm im in black knights btw, uh i think kallen always says 'sayonara' (goodbye)


ding-dong. You are right.! 1 point for the Black Knight~

YAAAAY!! :DDD
Editor
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
awwww i know what pic that is but its white knights turn ;~;
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

Kumo-Chan wrote:

awwww i know what pic that is but its white knights turn ;~;


you can go, the point of this game is whoever see the question first and got the answer first can go. unless you answer is wrong, then you team will loose that turn and must wait for the other team to go.
Editor
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

anhoai91 wrote:


Kumo-Chan wrote:

awwww i know what pic that is but its white knights turn ;~;


you can go, the point of this game is whoever see the question first and got the answer first can go. unless you answer is wrong, then you team will loose that turn and must wait for the other team to go.


okay but im not sure if ill be able to find the picture, sigh. start searching! @_@
Editor
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

anhoai91 wrote:


Kumo-Chan wrote:

awwww i know what pic that is but its white knights turn ;~;


you can go, the point of this game is whoever see the question first and got the answer first can go. unless you answer is wrong, then you team will loose that turn and must wait for the other team to go.


oh btw i hav a question, can we post half of if or does it have to be the whole picture?
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

Kumo-Chan wrote:


anhoai91 wrote:


Kumo-Chan wrote:

awwww i know what pic that is but its white knights turn ;~;


you can go, the point of this game is whoever see the question first and got the answer first can go. unless you answer is wrong, then you team will loose that turn and must wait for the other team to go.


oh btw i hav a question, can we post half of if or does it have to be the whole picture?


it has to be a whole picture.
Editor
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

anhoai91 wrote:


Kumo-Chan wrote:


anhoai91 wrote:


Kumo-Chan wrote:

awwww i know what pic that is but its white knights turn ;~;


you can go, the point of this game is whoever see the question first and got the answer first can go. unless you answer is wrong, then you team will loose that turn and must wait for the other team to go.


oh btw i hav a question, can we post half of if or does it have to be the whole picture?


it has to be a whole picture.


okay ill try my best~
Editor
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
AH HAH!!! MWAHHAHHAHAHAHA!! i feel so happy <3

White Knight
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
oh thank god I saw the question ^_^

White Knight
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
waaah you got itt first TT__TT mine was a little big it took time to upload TT__TT
Editor
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
HAHAHAHAHHA!! >DDD
Editor
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:

waaah you got itt first TT__TT mine was a little big it took time to upload TT__TT


gj tho, u found it too >3 *shakes ur hand*
Editor
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

anhoai91 wrote:


Kumo-Chan wrote:


anhoai91 wrote:


Kumo-Chan wrote:

awwww i know what pic that is but its white knights turn ;~;


you can go, the point of this game is whoever see the question first and got the answer first can go. unless you answer is wrong, then you team will loose that turn and must wait for the other team to go.


oh btw i hav a question, can we post half of if or does it have to be the whole picture?


it has to be a whole picture.


anohai-san~ another point for black knights desu ^^
White Knight
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

Kumo-Chan wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:

waaah you got itt first TT__TT mine was a little big it took time to upload TT__TT


gj tho, u found it too >3 *shakes ur hand*


if I just saw it earlier TT__TT mine was too big.. 7255x3396 with 2 mb.. TT__TT
Editor
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


Kumo-Chan wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:

waaah you got itt first TT__TT mine was a little big it took time to upload TT__TT


gj tho, u found it too >3 *shakes ur hand*


if I just saw it earlier TT__TT mine was too big.. 7255x3396 with 2 mb.. TT__TT


rly?! o_o mines is 800x374! xD but its 164kb TT_TT
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.