First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Cafe Sweet
Principal
6021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / idk
Offline
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 6/24/09
hello every1~!
welcome 2 cafe sweet
we only have 10 tables with 5 seats
sign-up and ur name will b posted here~!

Table 1: VIP only!
- Musashi_like_person
-
-
-
-
Table 2:
-Nyctophyll
-kurikara
-Fruitspunchsamurai
- Mayora_13
-

Table 3: FULL
- kokomousey
- Sougo_Okita
- Hecate_Yakumo
- otae_san
- sanchez2007x1

Table 4:
-
-
-
-
-

Table 5:
-
-
-
-
-

Table 6:
-
-
-
-
-

Table 7:
-claw836
-
-
-
-
Table 8: FULL
-luau
-bubblegum-samurai
-santoryou
-Touma-san
-Sougo-chan

Table 9:
-
-
-
-
-

Table 10:
-
-
-
-
-

Waiters:
Sougo_Okita

Waitresses:
narutobleachfan101
kokomousey
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 7/31/08
table 1 please and is the food free? Because I gotta eat when I can.
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 7/31/08
by the way can you hire me as a janitor? I need money to buy more food. I could also be the cafe's cleaner.
Principal
6021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / idk
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

Musashi_like_person wrote:

table 1 please and is the food free? Because I gotta eat when I can.


sure what do u want~?

Principal
6021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / idk
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

Musashi_like_person wrote:

by the way can you hire me as a janitor? I need money to buy more food. I could also be the cafe's cleaner.


ok~!
Posted 7/31/08
I wish for Beluga caviar and sashimi!
Principal
6021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / idk
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

Musashi_like_person wrote:

I wish for Beluga caviar and sashimi!


sure coming right up~!
*disappears into the kitchen*
Principal
6021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / idk
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
here's ur caviar

and sashimi

Sensei
77343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Koko: Woah! Its a nice place. Since it's lunch (for me) I'll have a Unagi-don lunch set thank you! *looks around* I think i'm table 3 *points to number on table* Thank you!
Principal
6021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / idk
Offline
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 7/31/08

kokomousey wrote:

Koko: Woah! Its a nice place. Since it's lunch (for me) I'll have a Unagi-don lunch set thank you! *looks around* I think i'm table 3 *points to number on table* Thank you!


no thank u 4 joining us~!

here's ur food
enjoy~!
Principal
6021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / idk
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
need 2 go somewhere
some1 take over 4 me~!
Posted 7/31/08
I will be the chef!! I am a master of food.
Sensei
77343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Koko: WAOH!! What a feast! Itadakimasu~ *eats*

~half an hour later~


Koko: ahh...that was the best meal ever!! UMAI~~~ Um...how much is it?
Posted 7/31/08

kokomousey wrote:

Koko: WAOH!! What a feast! Itadakimasu~ *eats*

~half an hour later~

Koko: ahh...that was the best meal ever!! UMAI~~~ Um...how much is it?


First meal is on the house! Because I have to let you guys eat whenever you can!~
Sensei
77343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

Musashi_like_person wrote:


kokomousey wrote:

Koko: WAOH!! What a feast! Itadakimasu~ *eats*

~half an hour later~

Koko: ahh...that was the best meal ever!! UMAI~~~ Um...how much is it?


First meal is on the house! Because I have to let you guys eat whenever you can!~


Koko: Thank you Musashi-sama! You are definitely a man with great honor. I'm sure everyone will have great respect for you! Have a good day!

*leaves*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.