First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Worst manga you've ever read?
2520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Alabama
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Is there a manga that you've read and thought was horrible??
For me it was Hot Gimmick. At first I liked it because each volume left me off on a huuuge cliff hanger and I really wanted to know what happened. But after I finished it I realized it wasn't worth spending money on the12 volumes. The main character was so dense and most of the characters were idiots.
Posted 8/1/08
A few to name becoz the story plots are rather superficial or not entertaining..

Bowling King
Girls Saurus
Pretty Face
Video Girl AI
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / San Antonio
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

INSTANT TEEN.
Is was the first manga I ever read, I think when I was nine.
It turned me off of anime/manga for a LOOOOONG time.
1958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

Loveless-kun wrote:

Is there a manga that you've read and thought was horrible??
For me it was Hot Gimmick. At first I liked it because each volume left me off on a huuuge cliff hanger and I really wanted to know what happened. But after I finished it I realized it wasn't worth spending money on the12 volumes. The main character was so dense and most of the characters were idiots.


I agree with you. I actually got annoyed by the cliffhangers (so dramatically contrived..)so much that I just stopped reading it and skipped to the end.
Posted 8/1/08

greengummibear wrote:


INSTANT TEEN.
Is was the first manga I ever read, I think when I was nine.
It turned me off of anime/manga for a LOOOOONG time.


i sooo second this.
24526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
i wouldnt say worse...just not my type or i not really into the storyline....it such a pity that my bad habbit is to finish what i start. so i just have to keep reading it

Get backers : Messy drawing n messy stories. weirdly, i sometimes found it intresting. but the messy drawing always kill the feeling
Rave : i really cant wait for it to be over (thank god it does!) the storyline just too plain boring.
naruto : for obvious reason


but for the worst, since i cant finish it is yugi oh. i have no choice but to abandon it at volume 6. it kills me slowly just by looking at the drawing, n reading their mushy dialogue just blow me apart
5354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / beaverditch
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

Loveless-kun wrote:

Is there a manga that you've read and thought was horrible??
For me it was Hot Gimmick. At first I liked it because each volume left me off on a huuuge cliff hanger and I really wanted to know what happened. But after I finished it I realized it wasn't worth spending money on the12 volumes. The main character was so dense and most of the characters were idiots.


yes, i totally agree. that girl was stupid. it boggles my mind how she could possibly fall for such a jerk off. i really didn't like the artwork either.

one of my least favorites is candidate for goddess, or whatever it's called. it was so boring. so was gundam wing, i tried to force myself to read it, but i just couldn't get into it.
102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

proud2bme wrote:

i wouldnt say worse...just not my type or i not really into the storyline....it such a pity that my bad habbit is to finish what i start. so i just have to keep reading it

Get backers : Messy drawing n messy stories. weirdly, i sometimes found it intresting. but the messy drawing always kill the feeling
Rave : i really cant wait for it to be over (thank god it does!) the storyline just too plain boring.
naruto : for obvious reason


but for the worst, since i cant finish it is yugi oh. i have no choice but to abandon it at volume 6. it kills me slowly just by looking at the drawing, n reading their mushy dialogue just blow me apart


What's wrong with naruto?
Posted 8/1/08
IS, Video Girl AI, Gekka no Kimi
43566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Fairytail
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
23:00
It's not that it sucks but i honestly don't like the art style
Posted 8/1/08
OMFG...I remember one time my little sister went to BORDERS and it was her first time buying manga.. and She bought like 5 manga book and my little niece also bought one too. lol. And I read the whole 5 books, and the last book was my little niece manga book. And so I read it, but first I looked at the cover and I saw a Guy and a girl i guess, well i thought it was gonna be like HANA KIMI, but then yea i begin to read it and ....omg The two person in the Front cover was Two guy. A LadyBoy and a Guy..Ahem...I realize that it was a GAY YAOI manga...OMG..there was even a RatedR part in there...
I totally Stop reading it..I didnt even read the End..and I told my little niece who's only like at age 11 when she bought the manga book and I told her that "Hey, have you even read ur book? you friggin wasted ur money on this manga. This is a crappy book, didnt you like read the summary and skim through the book before buying it?" and hahah she reply "No, I looked at it and it seem cool, i didnt know that person would be both guys, ewww now i'm not gonna read it. shoo i regret buying this manga book " ---lilo niece response!!!LOL And yah now idk where we put the manga at!!! I told my little sister about it and We Crack up so bad..LOL..it was awfully funny...Now that was a lesson "Never Judge a book by its Cover"
24526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


proud2bme wrote:

i wouldnt say worse...just not my type or i not really into the storyline....it such a pity that my bad habbit is to finish what i start. so i just have to keep reading it

naruto : for obvious reason




What's wrong with naruto?


let just say i did like it for a while until it start bored me to death with repetitive mushy line, ninja technique n storyline.

i mean all the enemy he found is 'someone like him', alone n lonely (e.g: haku n gaara). n all the fight with only 1 jutsu again n again (do i really need to xplain this?!). ahhh....n d mushy line of saving satsuke n everyone....it kills me all the time

i still read it on9 now, but not really into the story anymore n just fot the sake of seeing my 1 n only favourite character, shikamaru.

102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

proud2bme wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


proud2bme wrote:

i wouldnt say worse...just not my type or i not really into the storyline....it such a pity that my bad habbit is to finish what i start. so i just have to keep reading it

naruto : for obvious reason




What's wrong with naruto?


let just say i did like it for a while until it start bored me to death with repetitive mushy line, ninja technique n storyline.

i mean all the enemy he found is 'someone like him', alone n lonely (e.g: haku n gaara). n all the fight with only 1 jutsu again n again (do i really need to xplain this?!). ahhh....n d mushy line of saving satsuke n everyone....it kills me all the time

i still read it on9 now, but not really into the story anymore n just fot the sake of seeing my 1 n only favourite character, shikamaru.



You read it and you don't like it? lol I have to admit that yes Naruto himself is pretty lame, he knows a few jutsu's, not many at all. When he compared himself to Haku and Gaara, that was in the beginning of the manga. Saving sasuke does get annoying but there's other things that add into the plot.
24526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


You read it and you don't like it? lol I have to admit that yes Naruto himself is pretty lame, he knows a few jutsu's, not many at all. When he compared himself to Haku and Gaara, that was in the beginning of the manga. Saving sasuke does get annoying but there's other things that add into the plot.



maybe theres somethng here n there that add to the plot, but still not good enough to hook me up. probably becoz the main story is already suck for me so the subplot doesnt help much.

i'm not criticize the manga just bcoz every1 else does. i did read it n like it, but it started to bored me. n i still try to give it a chance. but i guess its really just not my type.i'm not totally stop reading it, but i'm absolutely not into it. its like, even if the series is stop, its not effect me much.

i understand a lot of people love this series, well maybe i just fail to see what others see in it. either way, i'm not feeling at loss at all.
102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

proud2bme wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


You read it and you don't like it? lol I have to admit that yes Naruto himself is pretty lame, he knows a few jutsu's, not many at all. When he compared himself to Haku and Gaara, that was in the beginning of the manga. Saving sasuke does get annoying but there's other things that add into the plot.



maybe theres somethng here n there that add to the plot, but still not good enough to hook me up. probably becoz the main story is already suck for me so the subplot doesnt help much.

i'm not criticize the manga just bcoz every1 else does. i did read it n like it, but it started to bored me. n i still try to give it a chance. but i guess its really just not my type.i'm not totally stop reading it, but i'm absolutely not into it. its like, even if the series is stop, its not effect me much.

i understand a lot of people love this series, well maybe i just fail to see what others see in it. either way, i'm not feeling at loss at all.


I understand...The manga hasn't been that exciting but overall the plot is decent. They could add some new things in to make it more interesting and switch things around a bit. The Itachi twist was pretty good. I like the manga alot better than the anime but I wouldn't go calling the manga the worst anime I've ever read lol. It can be interesting at times.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.