First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Worst manga you've ever read?
24526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


I understand...The manga hasn't been that exciting but overall the plot is decent. They could add some new things in to make it more interesting and switch things around a bit. The Itachi twist was pretty good. I like the manga alot better than the anime but I wouldn't go calling the manga the worst anime I've ever read lol. It can be interesting at times.


well if u read my 1st post, i did mention that i wont call it the worse manga...just somethng thats not my type or i'm not into the storyline. ~cheers~

p/s: about the itachi twist, i kind of have guess it from the beginning. it deffinitely will add more drama if its true (n yes it is!)
102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

proud2bme wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


I understand...The manga hasn't been that exciting but overall the plot is decent. They could add some new things in to make it more interesting and switch things around a bit. The Itachi twist was pretty good. I like the manga alot better than the anime but I wouldn't go calling the manga the worst anime I've ever read lol. It can be interesting at times.


well if u read my 1st post, i did mention that i wont call it the worse manga...just somethng thats not my type or i'm not into the storyline. ~cheers~

p/s: about the itachi twist, i kind of have guess it from the beginning. it deffinitely will add more drama if its true (n yes it is!)


Lol we hope that it's true =)

I'd hate to see Itachi as the bad guy, I wish they didn't kill off some of the characters.
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
A Thousand Years of Snow... the ending was so horrible. I was so disappointed! It ended so incompletely. ;_;
It's not the worst manga for me, but still! DX
Posted 8/2/08
hum... I had recently read smthing called Lolita RH or Lolita HR... smthign really awful,I didn't understand anything and I don't like the character design. On the other hand, I had just read the 1st manga... but I don't think I'm gonna keep on read the others
3764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Disney
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
uuh...4 me i think it was

I"s
Rave
Video Girl Ai
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / IDK
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
ummm saint tail well its like made in 2003 and i dink its too cornny
Posted 8/3/08
Instant Teen prolly teh worst manga i read rofl >__< such a turn off
71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Market Chipping
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
Desire Climax. Never ever.
218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Rainbowland.
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
Nosatsu Junkie.
Love Master A

1st was utter dump of bad artwork and dumb idea.
second was just too boring.
83 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Québec
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
Bobobo bobo bobobo (not sure of the name)
2560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
I so agree with whoever says Hot Gimmick. H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E, I didn't like the storyline or any of the characters. It was a lame read and I'm glad I didn't waste my money on it. I do feel guilty for recommending it to my school library and actually read it after they ordered it, wow not appropriate for school. Even a parent called to complain about it. So glad only my friends knew it was my fault...x_o
2115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / OuO
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
BOBOBO BOBOBOBO [/discussion]
1782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
I dun remember some, but probably:
- Satisfaction Guaranteed (on the US release)
- yes, Hot Gimmick
- some weird shoujo crap called Orange Planet
- Uwasa no Midori-Kun
- did not like Rave Master -_-
- Beet the Vandal Buster
- Desire Climax
1958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

Rainy-Days wrote:

A Thousand Years of Snow... the ending was so horrible. I was so disappointed! It ended so incompletely. ;_;
It's not the worst manga for me, but still! DX


That's because it's not the end, bisco hatori put the series on hiatus as she is now working on Ouran. A pretty long hiatus, if I must say. I can't wait for her to finish it >.<
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

lilacblue wrote:


Rainy-Days wrote:

A Thousand Years of Snow... the ending was so horrible. I was so disappointed! It ended so incompletely. ;_;
It's not the worst manga for me, but still! DX


That's because it's not the end, bisco hatori put the series on hiatus as she is now working on Ouran. A pretty long hiatus, if I must say. I can't wait for her to finish it >.<


Really?! Then if it's not the ending, I look forward to it! Thank you so much!! :D
I really was so terribly upset at it's 'suppose ending'.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.