First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Moderator
7827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

ana9988 wrote:


_anime_love_ wrote:


ana9988 wrote:


_anime_love_ wrote:

Now I need a topic to start a conversion. Does anyone have anything they wanna share about themselves (feels 1st grade-ish right?) ?


ummm... can i join the quidditch team?..


yea sure wut position would u like


uhmmm... can i be a keeper? since i used to play as a goalie before..


yea sure
Witch/Wizard
1462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the blue planet c...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

_anime_love_ wrote:


ana9988 wrote:


_anime_love_ wrote:


ana9988 wrote:


_anime_love_ wrote:

Now I need a topic to start a conversion. Does anyone have anything they wanna share about themselves (feels 1st grade-ish right?) ?


ummm... can i join the quidditch team?..


yea sure wut position would u like


uhmmm... can i be a keeper? since i used to play as a goalie before..


yea sure


thanks..
Moderator
7827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

ana9988 wrote:


_anime_love_ wrote:


ana9988 wrote:


_anime_love_ wrote:


ana9988 wrote:


_anime_love_ wrote:

Now I need a topic to start a conversion. Does anyone have anything they wanna share about themselves (feels 1st grade-ish right?) ?


ummm... can i join the quidditch team?..


yea sure wut position would u like


uhmmm... can i be a keeper? since i used to play as a goalie before..


yea sure


thanks..


I just updated it. U can check if u want and don't forget to copy the soon-to-be banner's picture on your profile
Witch/Wizard
1462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the blue planet c...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08 , edited 8/8/08
just a thought..
doesn't hogwarts have prefects??..
why don't we have prefects too?..
Moderator
7827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

ana9988 wrote:

just a thought..
doesn't hogwarts have prefects??..
why don't we have prefects too?..


I've given tht idea to Leux but I haven't had a reply yet. We would need more members before we pick prefects

Witch/Wizard
1462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the blue planet c...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

_anime_love_ wrote:


ana9988 wrote:

just a thought..
doesn't hogwarts have prefects??..
why don't we have prefects too?..


I've given tht idea to Leux but I haven't had a reply yet. We would need more members before we pick prefects



we have 500+ members right?..
i guess they're not active..
Witch/Wizard
3798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hell(funfun~)
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
okay NOW i'm a ravenclaw ^^ and i'll be active! honest! except for school is starting soon...but ill be on as much as i can!! xD and what else should i do for Ravenclaw?
Moderator
7827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

ana9988 wrote:


_anime_love_ wrote:


ana9988 wrote:

just a thought..
doesn't hogwarts have prefects??..
why don't we have prefects too?..


I've given tht idea to Leux but I haven't had a reply yet. We would need more members before we pick prefects



we have 500+ members right?..
i guess they're not active..


yea thts it people aren't active we have about 20+ members active
Moderator
7827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

yay-chan wrote:

okay NOW i'm a ravenclaw ^^ and i'll be active! honest! except for school is starting soon...but ill be on as much as i can!! xD and what else should i do for Ravenclaw?


not certain we still have to get more members
Moderator
7827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

yay-chan wrote:

okay NOW i'm a ravenclaw ^^ and i'll be active! honest! except for school is starting soon...but ill be on as much as i can!! xD and what else should i do for Ravenclaw?


not certain we still have to get more members
Posted 8/8/08
Hi everybody o/ Dora here (:
I just got the message that I'm a ravenclaw ^^
Witch/Wizard
215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / california
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

Leux wrote:


mugglegirl899 wrote:

Hey, I'm Emma, and I just got sorted into Ravenclaw! WOOT!


get sorted first!


i did get sorted... yesterday.

Moderator
7827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

mugglegirl899 wrote:


Leux wrote:


mugglegirl899 wrote:

Hey, I'm Emma, and I just got sorted into Ravenclaw! WOOT!


get sorted first!


i did get sorted... yesterday.



You're Ravenclaw, right?
Witch/Wizard
215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / california
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

_anime_love_ wrote:


mugglegirl899 wrote:


Leux wrote:


mugglegirl899 wrote:

Hey, I'm Emma, and I just got sorted into Ravenclaw! WOOT!


get sorted first!


i did get sorted... yesterday.



You're Ravenclaw, right?



That's right! ^_^
Moderator
7827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

mugglegirl899 wrote:


_anime_love_ wrote:


mugglegirl899 wrote:


Leux wrote:


mugglegirl899 wrote:

Hey, I'm Emma, and I just got sorted into Ravenclaw! WOOT!


get sorted first!


i did get sorted... yesterday.



You're Ravenclaw, right?



That's right! ^_^


Oh okay
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.