First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Yandere/Yangire thread
3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
any of the charectors from Higurashi are all extreme examples of Yandere...
2162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / far away :\
Offline
Posted 8/1/08 , edited 8/1/08
i really like Yuno from Mirai nikki ~

hey i wonder is there any male characters which are Yandere or yangire?
3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

SimplyBill wrote:

Did not search.... Sorry, big brother. Please just lock if duplicate.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yandere

Yandere is a Japanese term for a personality that is initially extremely loving and gentle, then at one point becomes deranged or psychotic, often brutally so. Yandere is a combination of the two words yanderu (病んでる, yanderu?), meaning to be sick, and deredere (デレデレ, deredere?), which is defined as exhausted or lovestruck. Much like the tsundere term, there is also the related noun yanderekko which refers to a girl with a yandere personality, much like how a meganekko is a girl with glasses.

Yangire is a combination of the two words yanderu (病んでる, yanderu?), meaning to be sick, and kire or gire (切れ, kire or gire?), meaning to cut, slice, or "to snap". This behavior is different from that of a yandere character in regard to the motivation that sparked the change in the character. The yanderekko is motivated through her love for the male protagonist, while a yangire character is motivated through other characters and will not be connected with emotions of love or attraction. Like yandere, the related noun yangirekko can be used to describe a female character with a yangire personality trait.

-

Examples of Yandere - Kotonoha Katsura, Kaede Fuyou
Examples of Yangire - Sekai Saionji, Rena Ryugu

What do you think of them?

---
Ooooooooh, favorites.



^Credited to skittly.




wtf?
wtf is this vid??!?!
its blasphemy!!

3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

SimplyBill wrote:


keitaro3674 wrote:

wtf?
wtf is this vid??!?!
its blasphemy!!



Yes, it is but I can't help it because it is funny, at least for me.


lolz, its funny, but it dissess Kyou, so its not cool...
=/
602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
Totally confused
Posted 8/1/08 , edited 8/1/08

SimplyBill wrote:

Did not search.... Sorry, big brother. Please just lock if duplicate.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yandere

Yandere is a Japanese term for a personality that is initially extremely loving and gentle, then at one point becomes deranged or psychotic, often brutally so. Yandere is a combination of the two words yanderu (病んでる, yanderu?), meaning to be sick, and deredere (デレデレ, deredere?), which is defined as exhausted or lovestruck. Much like the tsundere term, there is also the related noun yanderekko which refers to a girl with a yandere personality, much like how a meganekko is a girl with glasses.

Yangire is a combination of the two words yanderu (病んでる, yanderu?), meaning to be sick, and kire or gire (切れ, kire or gire?), meaning to cut, slice, or "to snap". This behavior is different from that of a yandere character in regard to the motivation that sparked the change in the character. The yanderekko is motivated through her love for the male protagonist, while a yangire character is motivated through other characters and will not be connected with emotions of love or attraction. Like yandere, the related noun yangirekko can be used to describe a female character with a yangire personality trait.

-

Examples of Yandere - Kotonoha Katsura, Kaede Fuyou
Examples of Yangire - Sekai Saionji, Rena Ryugu

What do you think of them?

---
Ooooooooh, favorites.



^Credited to skittty.


Oh one thing... Sekai was also in love with Makoto, does that mean that the part of the description I put in bold and underlined is wrong or, can a Yangire also have the ability to be motivated by love?

Goodness. This is why I prefer the H Game of School Days...
3184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
My Fave Yandere <3

Kaede Fuyou
Rena Ryuugu
Kotonoha Katsura
1383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / oh my! i lost my...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

SimplyBill wrote:



How cute. Oooooooh.


nice pic... is she kaede or some other character?
1383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / oh my! i lost my...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

SimplyBill wrote:


armaques wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:



How cute. Oooooooh.


nice pic... is she kaede or some other character?


Yes, it is Kaede.

-


^ Another Yandere.


lol... nice one! >.<
Posted 8/1/08
Does Kagami from Lucky Star count as a yandere?
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / LuzViMinda
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
I suppose what this thread is trying to say is "Beware the quiet ones"?
7588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Anime occupied pa...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

SimplyBill wrote:


gadeel wrote:

I suppose what this thread is trying to say is "Beware the quiet ones"?


You are most likely correct about that. Then, how about those noisy ones (Rena, Yuno)?


carissa96 wrote:

Does Kagami from Lucky Star count as a yandere?


She's tsundere, not yandere/yangire.


Tsundere are usually loudmouths, so Kagami is no exception.
7588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Anime occupied pa...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

SimplyBill wrote:

Did not search.... Sorry, big brother. Please just lock if duplicate.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yandere

Yandere is a Japanese term for a personality that is initially extremely loving and gentle, then at one point becomes deranged or psychotic, often brutally so. Yandere is a combination of the two words yanderu (病んでる, yanderu?), meaning to be sick, and deredere (デレデレ, deredere?), which is defined as exhausted or lovestruck. Much like the tsundere term, there is also the related noun yanderekko which refers to a girl with a yandere personality, much like how a meganekko is a girl with glasses.

Yangire is a combination of the two words yanderu (病んでる, yanderu?), meaning to be sick, and kire or gire (切れ, kire or gire?), meaning to cut, slice, or "to snap". This behavior is different from that of a yandere character in regard to the motivation that sparked the change in the character. The yanderekko is motivated through her love for the male protagonist, while a yangire character is motivated through other characters and will not be connected with emotions of love or attraction. Like yandere, the related noun yangirekko can be used to describe a female character with a yangire personality trait.

-

Examples of Yandere - Kotonoha Katsura, Kaede Fuyou
Examples of Yangire - Rena Ryugu

What do you think of them?

---
Ooooooooh, favorites.



^Credited to skittty.

Don't worry, I searched and found nothing about yandere before you start this so you're the 1st one to start this tread.

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.