First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Got sites to download cracked software?
421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / phil
Offline
Posted 3/11/07
try this one... http://www.ddlspot.com
1285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/11/07
oh boy..
2198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 3/11/07
just giving out the site makes it suspicous. I mean i could be filled with viruses or spyware.
421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / phil
Offline
Posted 3/11/07

fr33z3r wrote:

just giving out the site makes it suspicous. I mean i could be filled with viruses or spyware.


ive tried it... it is where i get my ANTIVIRUS(KASPERSKY), CAMTASIA, LIMEWIRE PRO... hehehe... its up to you... peace bro...
1775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ~South of Heaven~
Offline
Posted 3/11/07
does it have Mac softwares also ???

< not yet pressing the link >.<

but if there is .. i would click on that . .coz i want this software .... that is only DL-able made by ambrosia. . . and its $70 and when converted the prize in our place.. dang... >.< when in the 1st place i can't do any paypal . .hahahahha...
421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / phil
Offline
Posted 3/11/07

peacedrunx24 wrote:

does it have Mac softwares also ???

< not yet pressing the link >.<

but if there is .. i would click on that . .coz i want this software .... that is only DL-able made by ambrosia. . . and its $70 and when converted the prize in our place.. dang... >.< when in the 1st place i can't do any paypal . .hahahahha...


try to search it first in google < DL-able ddlspot> or try it in the website itself... use the first search link... the second one is for USENET which requires membership... this site will actually link the file that you want to rapidshare... and you will download ure file from rapidshare...
ok...
Ronin
96039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/11/07
There's this little thing called bittorrent that's simple to use and has all the software you can ever want, without risk of viruses.
109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/11/07
www.ddl2.com (best cracked site so far) virus free
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/11/07
It's red on the McAfee siteadvisor
meaning bad


BasouKazuma wrote:

There's this little thing called bittorrent that's simple to use and has all the software you can ever want, without risk of viruses.


exactly
3751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Where ever theres...
Offline
Posted 3/11/07
This thread seems like advertising
1775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ~South of Heaven~
Offline
Posted 3/11/07
bittorent on Mac is so... so slow .. dunno why. . .

ddl2 is redirecting it to usenet w/c requires membership although it has 14 day trial. ..but.. don't wanna sign up>_>

anyhoo. .. im gonna try the bittorent still . . . any pointers how i can find bit dL .. ? just go0gle?
421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / phil
Offline
Posted 3/11/07
one thing i dont like bout bit torrent is easy access for phising and hackers... hehehe...
3928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Jersey
Offline
Posted 3/11/07
Well I use Azureus (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/) as my client. Poor download speeds are usually because people don't know how to configure their settings probably. Just look at the azureuswiki for help to increase download speed.
421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / phil
Offline
Posted 3/11/07

KuRRopT wrote:
It's red on the McAfee siteadvisor
meaning bad


BasouKazuma wrote:
There's this little thing called bittorrent that's simple to use and has all the software you can ever want, without risk of viruses.


exactly

uhm... what i dont like bout mcafee is it is not a specific and sensitive type of protection... it is delayed of 2 weeks of update compared to Kaspersky and 1 week compared to AVG pro... and sometimes they label safe as risk and risk as safe... just what ive noticed bout mc afee... same goes with norton... just my observation... peace out...


jamehze wrote:
Well I use Azureus (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/) as my client. Poor download speeds are usually because people don't know how to configure their settings probably. Just look at the azureuswiki for help to increase download speed.


thnx man... ill try it...
Ronin
96039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/11/07

lokiseto wrote:
one thing i dont like bout bit torrent is easy access for phising and hackers... hehehe...

Examples? I've never heard anything about people phishing and hacking through your Bittorrent client .... I don't see how that's even possible unless you somehow downloaded and ran a program that was malicious.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.