First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
impossible movies/ drama
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Planet of the APES
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
absolute bf, death note
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/1/08 , edited 8/1/08
wuxia dramas!
Let's fly!


Fairytale-based dramas

Fairy from Wonderland, Lotus Lantern, Butterfly Lovers, Chinese Paladin, Liao Zhai, etc.
Posted 8/1/08

khernilicious wrote:





..................... do u know any movies/dramas that impossible to happen in real life????


probably all the fighting drama's/movies
its impossible for us to fly in mid air

11501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
hana kimi
death note
absolute boyfriend

:DD
[i want my own deathnote...]
792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
Zettai Kareshi. It's too bad. I want one. XD Err, not the 'lover' thing, they'd make great friends though~ He's so sweet, but even if they were real, they'd be hella expensive. x____x
All the dramas about a girl dressing up as a guy to go to an all-boy's school.
And Death Note. I haven't watched it for myself though, but from what my friend says about it, it was really hard to believe. XD
792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 8/1/08 , edited 8/1/08

kawaiicute18 wrote:


khernilicious wrote:





..................... do u know any movies/dramas that impossible to happen in real life????


probably all the fighting drama's/movies
its impossible for us to fly in mid air



Oh, this too. :'D
1902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / p
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
death note..
Posted 8/1/08

xxLeaf wrote:


kawaiicute18 wrote:


khernilicious wrote:





..................... do u know any movies/dramas that impossible to happen in real life????


probably all the fighting drama's/movies
its impossible for us to fly in mid air



Oh, this too. :'D



I want an absolute boyfriend too! one that looks like Yamapi lol.

792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

kawaiicute18 wrote:


xxLeaf wrote:


kawaiicute18 wrote:


khernilicious wrote:





..................... do u know any movies/dramas that impossible to happen in real life????


probably all the fighting drama's/movies
its impossible for us to fly in mid air



Oh, this too. :'D



I want an absolute boyfriend too! one that looks like Yamapi lol.



I like your idea. x3
2469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / with Nichkhun
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
hrm..some have been listed already but,
-Proposal Daisakusen
-Goong
-Zettai Kareshi
-200 pounds beauty
-liar game
-attack on the pin-up boys/flowerboys [suju]
-Long Love Letter

haha thats all i can think of for now..
2469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / with Nichkhun
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

xxLeaf wrote:


kawaiicute18 wrote:


xxLeaf wrote:


kawaiicute18 wrote:


khernilicious wrote:





..................... do u know any movies/dramas that impossible to happen in real life????


probably all the fighting drama's/movies
its impossible for us to fly in mid air



Oh, this too. :'D



I want an absolute boyfriend too! one that looks like Yamapi lol.



I like your idea. x3


haha it'd be nice to have an absolute bf that looks like yamapi too, but i want the REAL THING. lolol
Posted 8/1/08 , edited 8/1/08
A whole bunch of HK movies from the 90s; too many to list. Ok, even into 2000s when I throw in Shaolin Soccer & KungFu Hustle.

Otherwise:
Marrying the mafia 1-3 --- at least won't happen in such comical style
My boss my hero - mafia boss in high school
Goong - impossible in a democratic society
100 days with Mr Arrogant - tell me when it actually happen to you
Ring , Phone & all other horror movies that involve telephones - lol, if it does happen, let's abolish telephone & cell phone technology!!
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
may i add:

superman, batman, wonderwoman, all those superheroes-type movies/dramas

E.T., ghost, aliens, lord of the rings, harry potter, etc....

death note, back to the future, zettai kareshi, interview with a vampire, ditto, il mare, anaconda, casper, forbidden love, etc...


and a lot more.....
2476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
THE X-FAMILY
168898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
hana kimi
hana yori dango
operation love
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.