Your nickname for any anime character?
Posted 8/1/08
Goku= Superman on crack!!!

Buma= Bomb girl
36190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / cloud 9
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
dont have a nick name for them. i just use the nicknames there given in the anime
Posted 8/1/08

brwap3 wrote:

dont have a nick name for them. i just use the nicknames there given in the anime


woah ur the 1st replier
36190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / cloud 9
Offline
Posted 8/1/08 , edited 8/1/08

kimi911 wrote:


brwap3 wrote:

dont have a nick name for them. i just use the nicknames there given in the anime


woah ur the 1st replier


well someone had to reply to this thread
7607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / anywhere
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
i call momiji form fruits basket Bunny i dont why i just do
Posted 8/1/08

brwap3 wrote:


kimi911 wrote:


brwap3 wrote:

dont have a nick name for them. i just use the nicknames there given in the anime


woah ur the 1st replier


well someone had to reply to this thread


well i mean ur fast
5631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / [PoT] Devil Akaya!
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
none~
4845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
hmm... Lelouch = Lulu
Posted 8/1/08
Mr. priest for wolfwood from trigun.
4368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mexico
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
well, I only use nicknames on characters that I don't know their names yet, but then totally forget about them, so right now I don't have any
31671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
Gulliver from eureka 7 - sheep cat
652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / sumwhere inbetween
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
sakura from naruto- damn forehead girl who talks to much (its pretty long and i usually add in the occasional obscenity)
3991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
Naruto - The dumbass who should go and die... speaking of dying, everyone in the whole show should just combust.
11733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
~ Outdated thread.
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
Dead thread.

Locked.
You must be logged in to post.