First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
● Weekly Poll Ideas
Creator
9392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Dade County 305
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
Have you ever wondered if you're the only one that thinks a certain way? Wanna find out what others have to say about it? Just post a suggestion for a poll and see what others think!

Please be patient...Your idea will eventually be used.

Aijin21
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/1/08 , edited 9/8/08
DBSK
vs
Super Junior
vs
Big Bang
vs
Battle
vs
Epik High

OMFG I WOULD DIE AND NOT VOTE @[]@


Added
Moderator
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 8/1/08 , edited 11/10/08
Best sidekick best villain(USA COMICS) Added!

Best manga author, best dubs..
Posted 8/2/08 , edited 9/2/08
Best Ongoing anime series:

One Piece
Naruto Shippuuden
Bleach
D.Gray Man
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Added
Moderator
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
Look at my poll in SMexy Room about the fighter bitches...THATS a great poll. we sould bring it here next
Moderator
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
Which super hero should die but make em all LOVELY choices that everyone likes. MUAHAHAHAHA Manga>comic books
BGICR Supporter
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / springroll land (:
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

marymannly12 wrote:

DBSK
vs
Super Junior
vs
Big Bang
vs
Battle
vs
Epik High

OMFG I WOULD DIE AND NOT VOTE @[]@


OH MY GOODNESS WE SHOULD SO DO THAT!! i was thinking of doing a poll like that rite now. except we should cut down some artists it would be too too hard to decide o.o
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

springrolls56 wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:

DBSK
vs
Super Junior
vs
Big Bang
vs
Battle
vs
Epik High

OMFG I WOULD DIE AND NOT VOTE @[]@


OH MY GOODNESS WE SHOULD SO DO THAT!! i was thinking of doing a poll like that rite now. except we should cut down some artists it would be too too hard to decide o.o

EXACTLY! ROFL
BGICR Supporter
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / springroll land (:
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

marymannly12 wrote:


springrolls56 wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:

DBSK
vs
Super Junior
vs
Big Bang
vs
Battle
vs
Epik High

OMFG I WOULD DIE AND NOT VOTE @[]@


OH MY GOODNESS WE SHOULD SO DO THAT!! i was thinking of doing a poll like that rite now. except we should cut down some artists it would be too too hard to decide o.o

EXACTLY! ROFL

hahaha...but still! we should make it! but i think it'd be better if it were DBSK vs. SUJU! they're more popular and like so awesome XD
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

springrolls56 wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:


springrolls56 wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:

DBSK
vs
Super Junior
vs
Big Bang
vs
Battle
vs
Epik High

OMFG I WOULD DIE AND NOT VOTE @[]@


OH MY GOODNESS WE SHOULD SO DO THAT!! i was thinking of doing a poll like that rite now. except we should cut down some artists it would be too too hard to decide o.o

EXACTLY! ROFL

hahaha...but still! we should make it! but i think it'd be better if it were DBSK vs. SUJU! they're more popular and like so awesome XD

WE ALREADY HAVE ONE LIKE THAT LOL
BGICR Supporter
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / springroll land (:
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

marymannly12 wrote:


springrolls56 wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:


springrolls56 wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:

DBSK
vs
Super Junior
vs
Big Bang
vs
Battle
vs
Epik High

OMFG I WOULD DIE AND NOT VOTE @[]@


OH MY GOODNESS WE SHOULD SO DO THAT!! i was thinking of doing a poll like that rite now. except we should cut down some artists it would be too too hard to decide o.o

EXACTLY! ROFL

hahaha...but still! we should make it! but i think it'd be better if it were DBSK vs. SUJU! they're more popular and like so awesome XD

WE ALREADY HAVE ONE LIKE THAT LOL

RLY??? hahah i remember now! i already posted one XD heheh...i picked dbsk cuz i liked them more then. now i just can't decide!! GAH
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

springrolls56 wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:


springrolls56 wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:


springrolls56 wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:

DBSK
vs
Super Junior
vs
Big Bang
vs
Battle
vs
Epik High

OMFG I WOULD DIE AND NOT VOTE @[]@


OH MY GOODNESS WE SHOULD SO DO THAT!! i was thinking of doing a poll like that rite now. except we should cut down some artists it would be too too hard to decide o.o

EXACTLY! ROFL

hahaha...but still! we should make it! but i think it'd be better if it were DBSK vs. SUJU! they're more popular and like so awesome XD

WE ALREADY HAVE ONE LIKE THAT LOL

RLY??? hahah i remember now! i already posted one XD heheh...i picked dbsk cuz i liked them more then. now i just can't decide!! GAH


HAHA YEP LOL!
BGICR Supporter
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
How about best music genre? The choices could be rock, dance, country, rap, and alternative or something like that..
Posted 8/13/08

marymannly12 wrote:

DBSK
vs
Super Junior
vs
Big Bang
vs
Battle
vs
Epik High

OMFG I WOULD DIE AND NOT VOTE @[]@


Yes.. I agree with you I'm not gonna vote becuz I like them except Battle and Epik High
Posted 8/15/08
Wats ur age!!!

13
14
15
16
old!!! lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.