First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Become a gardian XD
Member
4284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / St. Marguerite Ac...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

HollyChristy wrote:


cutiepietenten wrote:


HollyChristy wrote:


cutiepietenten wrote:

Hey here's mine;

Name:Noelle Uyura
Chair:Queen or Love chair
Chara's Name:Bubbles and Aika and Miyakotsu
(Aika)
(Bubbles)
(Miyakotsu)
Pic of Transformations;
Rolling Bubbles (With Bubbles):

Angel Baby (With Aika):

Demonic Star (With Miyakotsu):



Choose one chara >.< asnd the love chair question is what is the name of the 32 episode of Shugo Chara


Fine I chose Bubbles and how the heck am I supposed to know I'm not even on that epi yet XD!!!!!!!!!!!!



lol take your time X3 and skip AND ANSWER THE QUESTION


I know now I know now!!!!!! It's called The Lonely Queen!

Posted 8/4/08

cutiepietenten wrote:


HollyChristy wrote:


cutiepietenten wrote:


HollyChristy wrote:


cutiepietenten wrote:

Hey here's mine;

Name:Noelle Uyura
Chair:Queen or Love chair
Chara's Name:Bubbles and Aika and Miyakotsu
(Aika)
(Bubbles)
(Miyakotsu)
Pic of Transformations;
Rolling Bubbles (With Bubbles):

Angel Baby (With Aika):

Demonic Star (With Miyakotsu):



Choose one chara >.< asnd the love chair question is what is the name of the 32 episode of Shugo Chara


Fine I chose Bubbles and how the heck am I supposed to know I'm not even on that epi yet XD!!!!!!!!!!!!



lol take your time X3 and skip AND ANSWER THE QUESTION


I know now I know now!!!!!! It's called The Lonely Queen!



congratz your love chair XD
Member
4284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / St. Marguerite Ac...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

HollyChristy wrote:


cutiepietenten wrote:


HollyChristy wrote:


cutiepietenten wrote:


HollyChristy wrote:


cutiepietenten wrote:

Hey here's mine;

Name:Noelle Uyura
Chair:Queen or Love chair
Chara's Name:Bubbles and Aika and Miyakotsu
(Aika)
(Bubbles)
(Miyakotsu)
Pic of Transformations;
Rolling Bubbles (With Bubbles):

Angel Baby (With Aika):

Demonic Star (With Miyakotsu):



Choose one chara >.< asnd the love chair question is what is the name of the 32 episode of Shugo Chara


Fine I chose Bubbles and how the heck am I supposed to know I'm not even on that epi yet XD!!!!!!!!!!!!



lol take your time X3 and skip AND ANSWER THE QUESTION


I know now I know now!!!!!! It's called The Lonely Queen!



congratz your love chair XD


YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M LOVE CHAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 8/4/08

cutiepietenten wrote:


HollyChristy wrote:


cutiepietenten wrote:


HollyChristy wrote:


cutiepietenten wrote:


HollyChristy wrote:


cutiepietenten wrote:

Hey here's mine;

Name:Noelle Uyura
Chair:Queen or Love chair
Chara's Name:Bubbles and Aika and Miyakotsu
(Aika)
(Bubbles)
(Miyakotsu)
Pic of Transformations;
Rolling Bubbles (With Bubbles):

Angel Baby (With Aika):

Demonic Star (With Miyakotsu):



Choose one chara >.< asnd the love chair question is what is the name of the 32 episode of Shugo Chara


Fine I chose Bubbles and how the heck am I supposed to know I'm not even on that epi yet XD!!!!!!!!!!!!



lol take your time X3 and skip AND ANSWER THE QUESTION


I know now I know now!!!!!! It's called The Lonely Queen!



congratz your love chair XD


YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M LOVE CHAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




dont ever do that >.<
Posted 8/4/08

HollyChristy wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

mines right here:
Name:Rose
Chair:Queen
Chara:Miku

Character Transformation:Musical Meldoy


Okay XD Rose-chan what the name of Shugo Chara ep43 take your time

Character Transformation Amulet Diamond!
Member
321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
Name:Tina
Chair:Joker
Chara:Raine

me:


Raine:


character transformation:angel wings (with Raine)
Moderator
5232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/5/08 , edited 8/5/08
Name: Yuuki
Chair:Heart chair
Chara Name: Angel


Name of your transformation: Angel Wings
A pic of transformation

Member
581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / HI-MI-TSU
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
chair:joker
chara:Ran
Amulet Heart
Posted 8/5/08

HollyChristy wrote:

Hey you want to becom a a gardian your welcome to become one or make one up X3 but be quick or theyll be taken oh and ya have to give me a pic of your transformationand the name too.. it cant be from the show SC (the name and pic) if you want that spot youll have to answer the question i give you X3

complete this

Chair:spade chair
Chara:ongaku
Name of your transformation:music passion
A pic of transformation



Posted 8/5/08

Winterroselove wrote:


HollyChristy wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

mines right here:
Name:Rose
Chair:Queen
Chara:Miku

Character Transformation:Musical Meldoy


Okay XD Rose-chan what the name of Shugo Chara ep43 take your time

Character Transformation Amulet Diamond!


correct
Posted 8/5/08

Epikfan303 wrote:

Name:Tina
Chair:Joker
Chara:Raine

me:


Raine:


character transformation:angel wings (with Raine)


what is ep 51 gonna be called Please take your time
Posted 8/5/08

HollyChristy wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


HollyChristy wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

mines right here:
Name:Rose
Chair:Queen
Chara:Miku

Character Transformation:Musical Meldoy


Okay XD Rose-chan what the name of Shugo Chara ep43 take your time

Character Transformation Amulet Diamond!


correct


Posted 8/5/08

amu-fan18 wrote:


HollyChristy wrote:

Hey you want to becom a a gardian your welcome to become one or make one up X3 but be quick or theyll be taken oh and ya have to give me a pic of your transformationand the name too.. it cant be from the show SC (the name and pic) if you want that spot youll have to answer the question i give you X3

complete this

Chair:spade chair
Chara:ongaku
Name of your transformation:music passion
A pic of transformation





scince no one got this one yet
How many transformation di Amu have???and please name them
Posted 8/6/08 , edited 8/6/08
um one question up to wat episode? and i will answer from episode 43 there is ran,miki,su,eru,iru,and dia so 6!
Posted 8/6/08

HollyChristy wrote:


amu-fan18 wrote:


HollyChristy wrote:

Hey you want to becom a a gardian your welcome to become one or make one up X3 but be quick or theyll be taken oh and ya have to give me a pic of your transformationand the name too.. it cant be from the show SC (the name and pic) if you want that spot youll have to answer the question i give you X3

complete this

Chair:spade chair
Chara:ongaku
Name of your transformation:music passion
A pic of transformation





scince no one got this one yet
How many transformation di Amu have???and please name them




okay so im gonna answer from episode 43. there is ran,miki,su,eru,iru,and dia so 6!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.