First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Ichi x Ruki Membership Cards ~
IchiRuki Fan
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

TimberWooolf wrote:


IchigoXRukia wrote:


TimberWooolf wrote:

1. Information Color: The same
2. User Name: TimberWooolf
3. Birthday: Oct 11
4. Gender: Female
5. Picture for the Membership Card

NUMBER 1


please list your name ^_^, thank you! and I try to finish as soon as possible!



1. Information Color: The same
2. Name: Renee
User Name: TimberWooolf
3. Birthday: Oct 11
4. Gender: Female
5. Picture for the Membership Card

NUMBER 1


sorry for making it so late...busy with many groups

IchiRuki Fan
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

emo_rockman wrote:

hey i want one!!!!

info color: the same
name: emo_rockman
birthday: august 12
gender: female
picture of the membership card:



number:1

pls make one for me?? it'll be my most AWESOME BDAY GIFT this august!!!!! onegai?? =P


you missing your name..if you want change...repost it please..sorry that i couldnt make it a very great present. sorry Missing your name.



IchiRuki Fan
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

Knightdemon wrote:

Information Color: i think the one that you think that could match with the color is fine with me..
2. Name/ User Name Ryn/Knightdemon
3. Birthday Feb 3
4. Gender F

Number 2 pleaz




IchiRuki Fan
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

hebeluv wrote:

1. Information Color:black
2. Name:Kenny
3. Birthday:Oct 3
4. Gender:Male
5. Picture for the Membership Card:
6. NUMBER 2







IchiRuki Fan
2648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / When I'm online u...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

IchigoXRukia wrote:


TimberWooolf wrote:


IchigoXRukia wrote:


TimberWooolf wrote:

1. Information Color: The same
2. User Name: TimberWooolf
3. Birthday: Oct 11
4. Gender: Female
5. Picture for the Membership Card

NUMBER 1


please list your name ^_^, thank you! and I try to finish as soon as possible!



1. Information Color: The same
2. Name: Renee
User Name: TimberWooolf
3. Birthday: Oct 11
4. Gender: Female
5. Picture for the Membership Card

NUMBER 1


sorry for making it so late...busy with many groups



omg thnx alot and its ok
IchiRuki Fan
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

mistyowl wrote:

YEAH it's my turn to get a mem card!!!
1. yellow
2.Mistyowl
3. Sep 08
4.Female
5.
6. Number 3!!!!!




or



Hope you like it! even put the little MOD SIGN ^_^, hehe...I was doing all my membership cards for all the groups that I am in charge of!~ XD
IchiRuki Fan
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
any membership cards needs fixing and modifications...please post it up ^_^, I dont mind changing anything
IchiRuki Fan
3949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / calgary alberta
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
Information Color:black
2. Name/ User Name shindo25
3. Birthday december 30
4. Gender male
5. Picture
IchiRuki Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
Thank you IchigoxRukia my membership card was awesome!!!!!
38692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where i want to be
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

IchigoXRukia wrote:


Knightdemon wrote:







Thank u very much
Posted 8/11/08
1. Information Color: Blue
2. Name/ User Name: Yuki-Kaze
3. Birthday: 12/10/88
4. Gender: Female
5. Picture for the Membership Card: http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg223/Na-ga-re-bo-shi/Avatars/Gundam.jpg
6. NUMBER 2
IchiRuki Fan
591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SOUL SOCIETY :D
Offline
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 8/11/08
1. Information Color: light blue
2. Name/ User Name: louraemon
3. Birthday: 12/5/95
4. Gender: Female
5.
6. NUMBER 3
IchiRuki Fan
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hiding in Hebe's...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 8/11/08










omg omg omg!!!wow so fast!!tks alot..ure thre greatest*smiles
oh..but my info colour should be black..can u fix it for me?take ur time=))
IchiRuki Fan
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

hebeluv wrote:











omg omg omg!!!wow so fast!!tks alot..ure thre greatest*smiles
oh..but my info colour should be black..can u fix it for me?take ur time=))

opps, I fix it tomorrow. sorry. ^_^, I didnt read it carefully sorry. XD

IchiRuki Fan
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hiding in Hebe's...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

IchigoXRukia wrote:


hebeluv wrote:











omg omg omg!!!wow so fast!!tks alot..ure thre greatest*smiles
oh..but my info colour should be black..can u fix it for me?take ur time=))

opps, I fix it tomorrow. sorry. ^_^, I didnt read it carefully sorry. XD



oh...nah its alrite=) take ur time...haha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.