First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce your wolf.
Posted 12/1/08
Name: Silence
Position:Elemantal
Ability: He can control the forces of fire and the shadows. He can manipulate the fatalities of others, making him ruler of the dead. He has angel of death wings that allow him to draw power from surrounding darkness and death. His powers allow him to rip holes in time and space or instantly manipulate the powers of hells fire.
Role: He escorts the dead to the other side and judges the final decision of life or death over fallen comrades. He tends not to get involved in a fight unless provoked or a friend is in trouble.




28379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Name: Cerberus
Power: Aren't know because all that have seen them, die before them.
Position: We will see
Pic:
Posted 12/13/08
Name: amras
Position:Elemantal
Ability: He uses necromancy powers. power hungry, uses dirty tactics, kills when bored.just your everyday power hungry wolf.




Member
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at a cloudy beach
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
name:shadow
position:umm well elemental
clan: can i be tinshi

pic normal form:


anger form:


spirit form:


human form:
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
Name:Argent
Position:Leader of the Fighters
Pic:
Posted 12/27/08

shortygirl10 wrote:

Name:Argent
Position:Leader of the Fighters
Pic:


of wat clan?
Posted 12/27/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:

Name: amras
Position:Elemantal
Ability: He uses necromancy powers. power hungry, uses dirty tactics, kills when bored.just your everyday power hungry wolf.






of wat clan?
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

MoonLitNight132 wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:

Name:Argent
Position:Leader of the Fighters
Pic:


of wat clan?


mystic
Posted 12/27/08

shortygirl10 wrote:


MoonLitNight132 wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:

Name:Argent
Position:Leader of the Fighters
Pic:


of wat clan?


mystic


u mean Gin?
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

MoonLitNight132 wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:


MoonLitNight132 wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:

Name:Argent
Position:Leader of the Fighters
Pic:


of wat clan?


mystic


u mean Gin?


yah
Posted 12/27/08

shortygirl10 wrote:


MoonLitNight132 wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:


MoonLitNight132 wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:

Name:Argent
Position:Leader of the Fighters
Pic:


of wat clan?


mystic


u mean Gin?


yah


well we already have a leader so i put u down as a normal fighter ok ^^
Member
10068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Creeper. . . .
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Name:Swiftfoot
Pos:elemental
Clan:Tinishi
Human form:

Wolf form:
Member
2510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Actually I'm not...
Offline
Posted 2/7/09
Name: Kasume
Clan: Akuma Clan
Position: Alpha female
Ability: Can use all elemtents. Agile, can use lightening and has an incredibly fast speed.

PIC TIME!!!!!

Winged form:


Human form:


Spirit form:
Posted 2/21/09
Name: Ivy
Clan: Gin clan fighter
info: she cam einto the gin clan as a pup when her old clan was hunted and destroyed by humans her ability is unknown

Wolf form


Human form
Member
33710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A magical far awa...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 6/21/09
Name: Kaida
Clan: Tinishi
Position: Fighter
Abilities: Unknown
History: Unknown
Wolf Form:

Shadow Form:

Human Form:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.