First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Fahrenheit Fever in Philippines??
Posted 8/5/08
f4 sucks now a days... every asian people who knows f4 hated them.. (in canada) they like Fahrenheit better..
Awww I wish they come here in canada.. with s.h.e.

I think taiwan already appealed filipinos... (it's f4's fault why we love taiwan)
Anyways... They'll come to the philippines and survive there.. They'll make it alive.. XD
:lol:

Funny thing is when they went to the philippines, they were asking to who's your GF and a lot of people were screaming ELLA!!! I think.. and a lot of girls were screaming too... damn it they should had ask if theres a HK2
2580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

pikachu-is-blue wrote:

f4 sucks now a days... every asian people who knows f4 hated them.. (in canada) they like Fahrenheit better..
Awww I wish they come here in canada.. with s.h.e.



i beg to disagree coz asians are still in love w/ F4 (one of them), thats why F4 did a good job as Taiwan's tourism ambassadors, coz they sure attracted many fans all over asia to come and visit taiwan, and now farenheit's expected to do the same as the new ambassadors or even do a better job than F4's..

612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / dullsville
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
they'll hit it big time in the Philippines.

just by watching one of the interviews u could tell.

the ppl went crazyyyy!

i'm not currently living in the Philippines, but I'm filipina and I love the group so much.

hopefully they'll make it in America!

that would be awwwhsome!
Posted 8/5/08

xiaochien_08 wrote:


pikachu-is-blue wrote:

f4 sucks now a days... every asian people who knows f4 hated them.. (in canada) they like Fahrenheit better..
Awww I wish they come here in canada.. with s.h.e.



i beg to disagree coz asians are still in love w/ F4 (one of them), thats why F4 did a good job as Taiwan's tourism ambassadors, coz they sure attracted many fans all over asia to come and visit taiwan, and now farenheit's expected to do the same as the new ambassadors or even do a better job than F4's..



Hmm good point...
328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
I believe although it was only wu chun and calvin came here last july but most filipino fans already knows aaron from tka and jiro as well to be members of fahrenheit..if you are a fan certainly you wound make some research about them.....and i have notice im not sure if its only every sunday abs usually plays fahrenheit videos.....
8585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

kawaiicute18 wrote:


egv24 wrote:


kawaiicute18 wrote:


egv24 wrote:


kawaiicute18 wrote:


jianhua04 wrote:

i just wanna ask for filipinos especially,,how would u feel if this popular boyband would make it here coz it's very possible already since calvin and chun make it here...


I watched all the interviews and got annoyed with their questions.
"Do you have a girlfriend?" is all they were really asking.
They can make it in the Philippines, they have so many fans. If you look hot and have a decent voice then your in lol its true.





yea. same hir. duh? actually i think wu chun's also annoyed. LOL. :))
i think they'll come back and do a concert. they got lots of fans hir. :D


I would be too if I was them, but they shouldn't complain because they get $$$$$ from the fans.




yea yea. ryt. haha!


I just thought of something. What if ABS CBN aired a drama starring Yamapi? omg and then he visits philippines, I'll feel bad for him. The fans are going to crush him to death. Forget about the Korea fangirls think of the Philippines fangirls. Who knows what they will do to him.



that would be great. haha. i also want to see yapi hir! wahaha.
430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Quezon City, mani...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
Well I'd be really glad if they'll be here again!!
I'm hoping for exclusive interviews like the ones THE BUZZ did with F4 and not just short interviews
I hope Jiro can come along too
332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
i want them to become more yaoi...!!!

i want wu chun be team up with jake and make a boys love movie...!!!!
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / phil.
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
it would surely a HIT in the philippines, since filipinos are very kind person.
and kind person are easy to please.
4210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines♥♥
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
there phiL tOur is succesfuL...they both brOught fever to fiLipinOz Like me..fiLipinOz are reaLly hospitabLe..

Like them bOth but for me caLvin is mUch handsOme than wU..

stiLL they make us happy..

they are aLsO trained weLL in speaking eng Language..

watever you guyz say.. they made every fiLipinO happy and thats one Of the best thing tO consider./.
Posted 8/6/08

egv24 wrote:


kawaiicute18 wrote:


egv24 wrote:


kawaiicute18 wrote:


egv24 wrote:


kawaiicute18 wrote:


jianhua04 wrote:

i just wanna ask for filipinos especially,,how would u feel if this popular boyband would make it here coz it's very possible already since calvin and chun make it here...


I watched all the interviews and got annoyed with their questions.
"Do you have a girlfriend?" is all they were really asking.
They can make it in the Philippines, they have so many fans. If you look hot and have a decent voice then your in lol its true.







yea. same hir. duh? actually i think wu chun's also annoyed. LOL. :))
i think they'll come back and do a concert. they got lots of fans hir. :D


I would be too if I was them, but they shouldn't complain because they get $$$$$ from the fans.




yea yea. ryt. haha!


I just thought of something. What if ABS CBN aired a drama starring Yamapi? omg and then he visits philippines, I'll feel bad for him. The fans are going to crush him to death. Forget about the Korea fangirls think of the Philippines fangirls. Who knows what they will do to him.



that would be great. haha. i also want to see yapi hir! wahaha.


Yamapi is too hot. I wonder how he feels having so many girls go crazy for him, I think hes tired of it.

Posted 8/6/08
They should have a concert in the philippines. The success of a concert would prove if they are truely popular in the philippines
8585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

kawaiicute18 wrote:


egv24 wrote:


kawaiicute18 wrote:


egv24 wrote:


kawaiicute18 wrote:


egv24 wrote:


kawaiicute18 wrote:


jianhua04 wrote:

i just wanna ask for filipinos especially,,how would u feel if this popular boyband would make it here coz it's very possible already since calvin and chun make it here...


I watched all the interviews and got annoyed with their questions.
"Do you have a girlfriend?" is all they were really asking.
They can make it in the Philippines, they have so many fans. If you look hot and have a decent voice then your in lol its true.







yea. same hir. duh? actually i think wu chun's also annoyed. LOL. :))
i think they'll come back and do a concert. they got lots of fans hir. :D


I would be too if I was them, but they shouldn't complain because they get $$$$$ from the fans.




yea yea. ryt. haha!


I just thought of something. What if ABS CBN aired a drama starring Yamapi? omg and then he visits philippines, I'll feel bad for him. The fans are going to crush him to death. Forget about the Korea fangirls think of the Philippines fangirls. Who knows what they will do to him.



that would be great. haha. i also want to see yapi hir! wahaha.


Yamapi is too hot. I wonder how he feels having so many girls go crazy for him, I think hes tired of it.



ye. maybe he is.
3413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

jianhua04 wrote:


kaayi wrote:

Im not from the philippines but im filipino. I think when farenheit vists the philippines they would be popular in an instant!! Since calvin and wu went to all the popular show it will be kinda obvious that there sucess in the philippines will be another major hit for farenheit. All asians are all in love with them for their music and looks thats for sure :D


yeah u're correct with that. but i worry bout arron coz he was not yet introduced here in philippines.


I think aaron is as popular as the other members....

Im a filipino and I have many friends here who also like aaron.... they find him cute!..

definitely fahrenheit is really really popular here!....


1703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/8/08 , edited 8/8/08
even if though they won't go here in the Philippines they are already a hit in the Filipino community. They are also popular in the internet and with that they already captured the attentions of the Filipino.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.