First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Who is ur favorite Gundam 00 Girl?
Moderator
11453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
Well this group just started and created by my good friend azera and I want to make his grp the best there is so this is the very first forum of this grp: Who is ur Favorite Gundam 00 Girl? mine is the ever so cute, hot, and damn gorgeus....NENA TRINITY!!!!!!!!!!!





Creator
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
haha thx dude..... My fav is sumeragi......
Lockon
4472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / SG
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
wang liu mei!!!!lolzz....
Member
24240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
sumeragi dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moderator
22175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
i like felt
Member
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
I like Soma.
Member
404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
I like sumeragi! (bounce)
Lockon
4472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / SG
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
a gathering of perverts
Posted 8/2/08 , edited 8/2/08

SealedTime wrote:

a gathering of perverts



hahahaha .... u reali make me laugh .. well i must say its Feldt ... Shes SO pretty n gentle !!!!



Lockon
4472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / SG
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

UVER1010 wrote:


SealedTime wrote:

a gathering of perverts



hahahaha .... u reali make me laugh .. well i must say its Feldt ... Shes SO pretty n gentle !!!!



hehe...of cux sealedmaid-uver...
Moderator
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
I don't quite know. Sumeragi, Nena, Wang Liu, or Marina... I CAN'T CHOOSE!
Creator
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

AnimeAdam wrote:

I don't quite know. Sumeragi, Nena, Wang Liu, or Marina... I CAN'T CHOOSE!


i dun care! Choose one!
Moderator
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

azera wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:

I don't quite know. Sumeragi, Nena, Wang Liu, or Marina... I CAN'T CHOOSE!


i dun care! Choose one!


Sheesh. Okay, okay. I choose Sumeragi.
Creator
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

AnimeAdam wrote:


azera wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:

I don't quite know. Sumeragi, Nena, Wang Liu, or Marina... I CAN'T CHOOSE!


i dun care! Choose one!


Sheesh. Okay, okay. I choose Sumeragi.


i chose sumeragi alrdy, go choose another one!!

Moderator
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

azera wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:


azera wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:

I don't quite know. Sumeragi, Nena, Wang Liu, or Marina... I CAN'T CHOOSE!


i dun care! Choose one!


Sheesh. Okay, okay. I choose Sumeragi.


i chose sumeragi alrdy, go choose another one!!



First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.