MEMBERSHIP CARDS
Posted 8/2/08 , edited 8/11/08
Please Register now to have your Membership Card
*You Need To Quote This Post so I can make your card

*After you fill up this form just wait and I will Quote your Post If ur Card is Done
Hmm I will only resize ur picture in that kind of size so you can submit any kinds of Pics
* This can take a while because of hectic schedules so be Patient


Form

Username:
Nickname:
Date of Birth:
Fave Character:
Clann(You must have a Clan):
Photo(only Head Focus):


Academy Member
3531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In a dream world
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

Username: Itsugi
Nickname: Sanna
Date of Birth: 93/05/16
Fav Character: Fuko!
Clan: Fuko
Photo:
Posted 8/13/08

Itsugi wrote:


Username: Itsugi
Nickname: Sanna
Date of Birth: 93/05/16
Fav Character: Fuko!
Clan: Fuko
Photo:



HERE YAH GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Academy Member
3531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In a dream world
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

kiku-kun wrote:


Itsugi wrote:


Username: Itsugi
Nickname: Sanna
Date of Birth: 93/05/16
Fav Character: Fuko!
Clan: Fuko
Photo:



HERE YAH GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Thanks! It looks really nice! ^^
Posted 8/13/08

Itsugi wrote:


kiku-kun wrote:


Itsugi wrote:


Username: Itsugi
Nickname: Sanna
Date of Birth: 93/05/16
Fav Character: Fuko!
Clan: Fuko
Photo:



HERE YAH GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Thanks! It looks really nice! ^^

Youre Welcome
Academy Member
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Username: heidigirl
Nickname: heidi chan
Date of Birth: nov 03
Fave Character: nagisa
Clann(You must have a Clan): nagisa clan
Photo


You must be logged in to post.