First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Mage Training
Posted 8/4/08

hatfi wrote:


AtomicLuv wrote:

*walks around the place*
Hello, Hatfi-Sensei. When will our training begin? and How do we know which elements we possess?


well i need to know what kinds of element do you want for your self i will only give out four elements<cause they're major>

earth
fire
air
water


how many total can we have?
Teacher
1564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

AtomicLuv wrote:


hatfi wrote:


AtomicLuv wrote:

*walks around the place*
Hello, Hatfi-Sensei. When will our training begin? and How do we know which elements we possess?


well i need to know what kinds of element do you want for your self i will only give out four elements<cause they're major>

earth
fire
air
water


how many total can we have?


well you may have all!!
Teacher
1564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

kirbyhappy wrote:

*walks in*
Faith:Ahh...So this is the mage class....hi teacher!


your name is faith?
Substitute teacher
4318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Fred: [ Chattered some words and Summons a couple of fires and shoots all 8 targets with it ] Too easy...
Mizuki: [ Reads guide book ] If you focus all of your magic in one element, you may easily use and control it...
Katty: [ Gets a bucket of water to practice her water magics ] There we go... [ Use magic ]
Mia: [ Watches Fred practicing ] ...
Student
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / dreamland
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

hatfi wrote:


kirbyhappy wrote:

*walks in*
Faith:Ahh...So this is the mage class....hi teacher!


your name is faith?


Yes pleased to meet you!
Teacher
1564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

kirbyhappy wrote:


hatfi wrote:


kirbyhappy wrote:

*walks in*
Faith:Ahh...So this is the mage class....hi teacher!


your name is faith?


Yes pleased to meet you!


hehe we have the same name
Student
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / dreamland
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Seems like it ! what a nice coincidence!
Posted 8/5/08

hatfi wrote:


AtomicLuv wrote:


hatfi wrote:


AtomicLuv wrote:

*walks around the place*
Hello, Hatfi-Sensei. When will our training begin? and How do we know which elements we possess?


well i need to know what kinds of element do you want for your self i will only give out four elements<cause they're major>

earth
fire
air
water


how many total can we have?


well you may have all!!


woah!! are u seriously? okay then ill take all!! if u allow me to, that is =/
Posted 8/5/08
do we have to show u the staff/wand we'll be using?
Teacher
1564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

AtomicLuv wrote:

do we have to show u the staff/wand we'll be using? :)


sure why not it's up to you
Posted 8/6/08

hatfi wrote:


AtomicLuv wrote:

do we have to show u the staff/wand we'll be using? :)


sure why not it's up to you :D


okay, hang on i gotta think of somethin xD
Student
1582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
eto.... hatfi-sensei? can we use familiars?
Teacher
1564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

mizmetrogrrl1679 wrote:

eto.... hatfi-sensei? can we use familiars?


sure!
Student
1582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

hatfi wrote:


mizmetrogrrl1679 wrote:

eto.... hatfi-sensei? can we use familiars?


sure!


yay! ty ^^ r we allowed to learn additional magic with u or by ourselves?

Teacher
1564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

mizmetrogrrl1679 wrote:


hatfi wrote:


mizmetrogrrl1679 wrote:

eto.... hatfi-sensei? can we use familiars?


sure!


yay! ty ^^ r we allowed to learn additional magic with u or by ourselves?



well if you want guidance i'm always here but if you do something bad i'll send you to detention ^^ <grins a little>
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.