First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar request!!!
16189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
Pic:

what do you want on it? chiquit_21
cropped: yes, please
thin & tall
borders: yes
extras: anything that makes beautiful..
thanks in advanced!^^
Member
1664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Mute City
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
1. The Picture :D





2. I dont really know if its possible..but i would like the 3 pics shrunken and put either ner the right side of his head, or the middle left of his body. Also, would ya place my name, "Kazu" somewhere along the bottom.

3. if you think it needs to be done, please do.

4. same as number 3 ;D

5. erm..if theres anyway to make it colorful please try it, if not then thats fine ^.^ thank you! and sorry if what im asking is too much >.< also, anything ya think is cool is alright with me! ^ ^~

P.S.

Original page if ya need it >.<

Member
5377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in your dreams
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
1. A picture

2. What do you want on it?? pls write lonely_cat somewhere
3.Cropped?if u think it's needed
4. Borders maybe...
5. Extras?anything u want if needed
p.s. thanks in advance)))
Posted 8/25/08

Smilezzz4Meh wrote:

1.Pic

2. What do you want on it? Smilezzz4Meh(Blinking plz)
3.Cropped? Yes, Thin & Tall
4. Borders: Yes
5. Extras? Stars Hearts Anything That Makes It Beautiful


Here u go and sowie that its late and ill get to the other one later cuz i gtg do my homework
Member
3128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Idk Where Am I?.....
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

vickhily wrote:


Smilezzz4Meh wrote:

1.Pic

2. What do you want on it? Smilezzz4Meh(Blinking plz)
3.Cropped? Yes, Thin & Tall
4. Borders: Yes
5. Extras? Stars Hearts Anything That Makes It Beautiful


Here u go and sowie that its late and ill get to the other one later cuz i gtg do my homework

thx it's cute :D

Posted 8/26/08

Smilezzz4Meh wrote:

1.Pic

2. What do you want on it? Smilezzz4Meh(Blinking plz)
3.Cropped? Yes, Thin & Tall
4. Borders: Yes
5. Extras? Stars Hearts Anything That Makes It Beautiful


is this one ok??
Member
3128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Idk Where Am I?.....
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

vickhily wrote:


Smilezzz4Meh wrote:

1.Pic

2. What do you want on it? Smilezzz4Meh(Blinking plz)
3.Cropped? Yes, Thin & Tall
4. Borders: Yes
5. Extras? Stars Hearts Anything That Makes It Beautiful


is this one ok??


omg thx it's cute
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 8/28/08

nightmare_bunny wrote:




2.What do you want on it? nightmare_bunny
3.Cropped? Yes please, (Thin & Tall)
4.Borders:Yes
5.Extras? Can you put a bunny on it and make it Kawaii please >//////<



sooooo sowie that its late oh and sowie that i couldnt make it the way u wanted it
Posted 8/28/08

chiquit wrote:

Pic:

what do you want on it? chiquit_21
cropped: yes, please
thin & tall
borders: yes
extras: anything that makes beautiful..
thanks in advanced!^^


ssssoooooo sowie that its late but i stiil hope u like it
Posted 8/28/08

-Kazu wrote:

1. The Picture :D





2. I dont really know if its possible..but i would like the 3 pics shrunken and put either ner the right side of his head, or the middle left of his body. Also, would ya place my name, "Kazu" somewhere along the bottom.

3. if you think it needs to be done, please do.

4. same as number 3 ;D

5. erm..if theres anyway to make it colorful please try it, if not then thats fine ^.^ thank you! and sorry if what im asking is too much >.< also, anything ya think is cool is alright with me! ^ ^~

P.S.

Original page if ya need it >.<



do u mean like this?? oh and sowie that its late
Posted 8/28/08

lonely_cat wrote:

1. A picture

2. What do you want on it?? pls write lonely_cat somewhere
3.Cropped?if u think it's needed
4. Borders maybe...
5. Extras?anything u want if needed
p.s. thanks in advance)))


here u go and soooooo sowie that its late i hope its good enough
Posted 8/28/08
ALL OF THE PICS R NOW DONE!!!
16189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

vickhily wrote:


nightmare_bunny wrote:




2.What do you want on it? nightmare_bunny
3.Cropped? Yes please, (Thin & Tall)
4.Borders:Yes
5.Extras? Can you put a bunny on it and make it Kawaii please >//////<



sooooo sowie that its late oh and sowie that i couldnt make it the way u wanted it


thanks! i still like it.. don't worry.. i'm not mad..^^
Member
5377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in your dreams
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

vickhily wrote:


lonely_cat wrote:

1. A picture

2. What do you want on it?? pls write lonely_cat somewhere
3.Cropped?if u think it's needed
4. Borders maybe...
5. Extras?anything u want if needed
p.s. thanks in advance)))


here u go and soooooo sowie that its late i hope its good enough


it's ok thanks one more time)))
Member
475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / MurderLand
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

vickhily wrote:


nightmare_bunny wrote:




2.What do you want on it? nightmare_bunny
3.Cropped? Yes please, (Thin & Tall)
4.Borders:Yes
5.Extras? Can you put a bunny on it and make it Kawaii please >//////<



sooooo sowie that its late oh and sowie that i couldnt make it the way u wanted it


Thanks you I love it >//////<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.