First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
MEMBERSHIP CARDS!!!
Fan
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
i do them as soon as possible...but I have been working lots lately. XD
Member
1669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / most probably ......
Offline
Posted 8/13/08




hai.daijobu desu. arigato. blue is also my favorite. ^^ thanks again.
Fan
17677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / A place where onl...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

IchigoXRukia wrote:


chong9489 wrote:

your username (optional) and desired name (required):chong9489 and sakura-chan

Gender (optional): female

Birthday (required): 31 oct

Your favorite host (required) : Kyouya Ootori,tamaki,honey sampai

second design

Picture:


sorry I dont have design 2, the creator does design 2 and she isnt on for awhile cause of personal reasons



is it...can i choose my own background then?
Fan
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

chong9489 wrote:


IchigoXRukia wrote:


chong9489 wrote:

your username (optional) and desired name (required):chong9489 and sakura-chan

Gender (optional): female

Birthday (required): 31 oct

Your favorite host (required) : Kyouya Ootori,tamaki,honey sampai

second design

Picture:


sorry I dont have design 2, the creator does design 2 and she isnt on for awhile cause of personal reasons



is it...can i choose my own background then? :)


yeah, I think you can...that is what the creator told me to do

Fan
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

iloveicecrem wrote:

Username: iloveicecrem
Name: Crystal
Gender: Female
Birthday: February 3rd
Favorite host: Tamaki
Backround:
Pic.:




hope it is okay.
Fan
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

ridhwaan13 wrote:

1. waan
2. girl
3. 14 september 1995
4. mitsukuni haninozuka
5.
6.


please change the gif picture...thank you
Fan
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

xierra wrote:

username: xierra
name: ume
Gender: female
Birthday: april 14
Your favorite host: tamaki

picture for the card



picture as a background image for the card





Fan
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

louie_999 wrote:

1. your username (optional) and desired name (required)
Louie_999; Kuma-chan
2. Gender (optional)
Female
3. Birthday (required))
May 3, 1993
4. Your favorite host (required)
TAMAKI!!!!!!
5. a picture for the card (optional)

if it doesn't work, of if you don't like that one, try this one:

6. your picture (optional)


I love blue... so, if you would please, please use blue...


message the creator to make yours
Fan
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Why do u need to...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

IchigoXRukia wrote:


iloveicecrem wrote:

Username: iloveicecrem
Name: Crystal
Gender: Female
Birthday: February 3rd
Favorite host: Tamaki
Backround:
Pic.:




hope it is okay.


Thank You! It looks awesome!
Fan
4619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / beside you!
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

IchigoXRukia wrote:


xierra wrote:

username: xierra
name: ume
Gender: female
Birthday: april 14
Your favorite host: tamaki

picture for the card



picture as a background image for the card








arigato gozaimasu!
Fan
3954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

IchigoXRukia wrote:


ridhwaan13 wrote:

1. waan
2. girl
3. 14 september 1995
4. mitsukuni haninozuka
5.
6.


please change the gif picture...thank you


what type of picture do u want
Member
8141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / sOuL sOciE†y
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
1. sazie-chan
3. Birthday (required)) - june 10
4. Your favorite host (required) - tamaki
5. a picture for the card

this is the left avatar picture...the blue hair girl on the my example.
6. a picture as a background image for the card
and state which design u want! (1 or 2)

i like example 2
Fan
17677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / A place where onl...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

IchigoXRukia wrote:


chong9489 wrote:


IchigoXRukia wrote:


chong9489 wrote:

your username (optional) and desired name (required):chong9489 and sakura-chan

Gender (optional): female

Birthday (required): 31 oct

Your favorite host (required) : Kyouya Ootori,tamaki,honey sampai

second design

Picture:


sorry I dont have design 2, the creator does design 2 and she isnt on for awhile cause of personal reasons



is it...can i choose my own background then? :)


yeah, I think you can...that is what the creator told me to do



is it....then i want this as my background:
Fan
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/15/08

ridhwaan13 wrote:


IchigoXRukia wrote:


ridhwaan13 wrote:

1. waan
2. girl
3. 14 september 1995
4. mitsukuni haninozuka
5.
6.


please change the gif picture...thank you


what type of picture do u want


anything is not gif...please: png, or jpeg..picture is recommended XD

Fan
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

chong9489 wrote:


IchigoXRukia wrote:


chong9489 wrote:

your username (optional) and desired name (required):chong9489 and sakura-chan

Gender (optional): female

Birthday (required): 31 oct

Your favorite host (required) : Kyouya Ootori,tamaki,honey sampai

second design

Picture:


sorry I dont have design 2, the creator does design 2 and she isnt on for awhile cause of personal reasons



is it...can i choose my own background then? :)




sorry for the long wait
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.