First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Fairy Tale (manga)
358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
that guy with redish hair looks like zolo and the girl with the blonde hair sorta look like nami. the logos are similar too.
1224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / for me to know, f...
Offline
Posted 1/31/08

Plagiarize wrote:

I came across this awhile back.
I haven't read it myself but it looks intresting. The characters somehow remind me of One Piece.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:FairyTail-Volume_1_Cover.jpg

So any of you who have read it,what are your thoughts? I've been wanting to start a new manga series.

Edit:Thanks to whoever moved it.


errr.. doesnt look liek one piece la.. the characters.. looks like those from RAVE... same author as in fairy tale and rave de manga are written by the same person
4555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / here
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
it sounds good.. i might check it out. it looks similiar to bleach and one piece???
4339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Tx
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
haha some how I just knew that Plue was ganna appear, and I'm so happy that he did!
1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Seattle,
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
is there an anime out for dis
4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
yea the characters really are similar to the one piece art style

and is it just me or doesn't the girl on the right panel remind you alot about robin or what?
2763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Where ever i damn...
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
very good you can read it at onemanga.com
2763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Where ever i damn...
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

XXxspgxXX wrote:

yea the characters really are similar to the one piece art style

and is it just me or doesn't the girl on the right panel remind you alot about robin or what?


actually its by the same person who made rave master
4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

wii800 wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:

yea the characters really are similar to the one piece art style

and is it just me or doesn't the girl on the right panel remind you alot about robin or what?


actually its by the same person who made rave master
yea i know. im just saying you get that one piece similarity in this manga and how that girl looks alot like robin from one piece

1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
i like fairytail
it's kool XD
47421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia.
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
lol really now? i heard that meg cabot and avil lavenge both created mangas
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

darksukamon wrote:

well the creator of the manga has been influenced by the creator of one piece,, but niice mangaka


No. That is wrong. The artist for Fairy Tail is a very close friend to the artist of One Piece, in fact, they were fellow students in learning the trade together. That is of course, the reason behind the similarity of the drawing style.
2240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in front of my co...
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
its from Rave master and one Piece ....i tink
8904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / where do YOU thin...
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
its awesum! u hav to read it, altho the first chapter is a bit weird u hav to get past it and then WOW! amazing!
2763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Where ever i damn...
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

XXxspgxXX wrote:


wii800 wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:

yea the characters really are similar to the one piece art style

and is it just me or doesn't the girl on the right panel remind you alot about robin or what?


actually its by the same person who made rave master
yea i know. im just saying you get that one piece similarity in this manga and how that girl looks alot like robin from one piece



yeah thats true thats actually what i thought when i first looked at it to but it was completly different when i stared to read it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.