First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
ID/Membership Cards. ^^
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

tsukuyomicat wrote:

Hi!!!!!! heres mine plz

Name: Nicole
Age:12
D.O.B: March 6
Postion: Moderator
Location: NYC
Oh and make the font in bold cuz i seriously cant read wats on LOL tnx^^


Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

Fuuku1407 wrote:

Name: Fuuku
Age: 16
D.O.B: July 14
Location: Indonesia
Position: Member


Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

Mon937 wrote:

Name: Montage
Age: 16
D.O.B: August 4th
Position: A measly member
Location: Florida


Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

harman101 wrote:


Mon937 wrote:

Name: Montage
Age: 16
D.O.B: August 4th
Position: A measly member
Location: Florida




thank you!
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

XxLizzIxX wrote:

Name:Lizzie
Age:14
D.O.B:July 9
Location:LaLa Land
Position:Member





Posted 8/4/08

harman101 wrote:


XxLizzIxX wrote:

Name:Lizzie
Age:14
D.O.B:July 9
Location:LaLa Land
Position:Member







fanQQQ
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

Mon937 wrote:


harman101 wrote:


Mon937 wrote:

Name: Montage
Age: 16
D.O.B: August 4th
Position: A measly member
Location: Florida




thank you!


your welcome!!!
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

XxLizzIxX wrote:


harman101 wrote:


XxLizzIxX wrote:

Name:Lizzie
Age:14
D.O.B:July 9
Location:LaLa Land
Position:Member







fanQQQ


um what do you mean by fanqqq??
Posted 8/4/08

harman101 wrote:


XxLizzIxX wrote:


harman101 wrote:


XxLizzIxX wrote:

Name:Lizzie
Age:14
D.O.B:July 9
Location:LaLa Land
Position:Member







fanQQQ


um what do you mean by fanqqq??


lol fanQQ means thanks
in my dictionary
lol!~
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/4/08


oh, i c. then your welcome ^^

Member
11377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tasting the rainb...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

harman101 wrote:


tsukuyomicat wrote:

Hi!!!!!! heres mine plz

Name: Nicole
Age:12
D.O.B: March 6
Postion: Moderator
Location: NYC
Oh and make the font in bold cuz i seriously cant read wats on LOL tnx^^






LOL tnx elle!!!!!!!!!!lub it
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/4/08



Your welcome!! ^^
Posted 8/5/08

yay^^ arigatoo^^
Posted 8/5/08

yay^^ arigatoo^^
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

Fuuku1407 wrote:


yay^^ arigatoo^^



your welcome!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.