First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
ID/Membership Cards. ^^
Posted 8/6/08 , edited 8/8/08
Name:Mirah
Age:12
D.O.B:August,14,1996
Location: O_o Earth?
Position: Moderator

Can you bold mine pretty please with sprinkles on top?
Member
13779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Name:Yolanda
Age:14
D.O.B:November, 23 1993
Location:CA
Position:Member
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

KoreanDramaLovers wrote:

Name:Yolanda
Age:14
D.O.B:November, 23 1993
Location:CA
Position:Member


here's urs hope you like it:


Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08

RomanceAtHeart wrote:

Name:Mirah
Age:12
Location: O_o Earth?
Position: Moderator


you forgot to put your date of birth. ^^
Member
13779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

harman101 wrote:


KoreanDramaLovers wrote:

Name:Yolanda
Age:14
D.O.B:November, 23 1993
Location:CA
Position:Member


here's urs hope you like it:




Thx!! I like it!!
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/7/08


ur welcome!! ^^

Moderator
8043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Away from you sta...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Username: Animesluver56
Name: Lala-RU
Age: 12
D.O.B: January 29, 1996
Location: In my HAPPY place
Position: Moderator
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

animesluver56 wrote:

Username: Animesluver56
Name: Lala-RU
Age: 12
D.O.B: January 29, 1996
Location: In my HAPPY place
Position: Moderator


here's yours;
Member
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Name: Jenny
Age: 12
D.O.B: January 26
Location: My Crazy Place
Position: Member
can u bold the letters please??

thankies..
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

kookieman wrote:

Name: Jenny
Age: 12
D.O.B: January 26
Location: My Crazy Place
Position: Member
can u bold the letters please??

thankies..



here's yours:

hope you like it. ^^
6130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Namimori High
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Name:Christy
Age:16
D.O.B:July 2
Location:US
Position:Member
Member
477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
Name: Joyce
Age: 18
D.O.B: December 1
Location: Somewhere on earth
Position: Member
Member
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

harman101 wrote:


kookieman wrote:

Name: Jenny
Age: 12
D.O.B: January 26
Location: My Crazy Place
Position: Member
can u bold the letters please??

thankies..



here's yours:

hope you like it. ^^



thankx i luv it!!!
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/8/08



ur welcome!!
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

LilAznLover wrote:

Name:Christy
Age:16
D.O.B:July 2
Location:US
Position:Member


here's urs hope you like it:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.