First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
ID/Membership Cards. ^^
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

NeonWinter wrote:

Name: Catona
Age: 13
D.O.B: June 15
Location: With the giraffes! 8D
Position: Member


here's ur hope you like it: ^^
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Chii_47 wrote:

Name: Chii
Age:13
D.O.B: December 11
Location: leaf village :P
Position:Member


here's your hope you like it: ^^
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

flyangel21 wrote:

Name: Edelma
Age:12
Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow
Position:Member


here's yours hope you like it:
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

mangodango wrote:

name: chami
age: 17
D.O.B.: May 15
Location: Daesung's home
Position: creator's twin xD


here's yours hope you like it:
Member
10455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / *insert location...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

harman101 wrote:


mangodango wrote:

name: chami
age: 17
D.O.B.: May 15
Location: Daesung's home
Position: creator's twin xD


here's yours hope you like it:


lol mine didnt appear xD
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

mangodango wrote:


harman101 wrote:


mangodango wrote:

name: chami
age: 17
D.O.B.: May 15
Location: Daesung's home
Position: creator's twin xD


here's yours hope you like it:


lol mine didnt appear xD


sorry about that. ^^
here's yours:
Member
10455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / *insert location...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

harman101 wrote:


mangodango wrote:


harman101 wrote:


mangodango wrote:

name: chami
age: 17
D.O.B.: May 15
Location: Daesung's home
Position: creator's twin xD


here's yours hope you like it:


lol mine didnt appear xD


sorry about that. ^^
here's yours:


hahaha thx twin! u rock!!!!
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

mangodango wrote:


harman101 wrote:


mangodango wrote:


harman101 wrote:


mangodango wrote:

name: chami
age: 17
D.O.B.: May 15
Location: Daesung's home
Position: creator's twin xD


here's yours hope you like it:


lol mine didnt appear xD


sorry about that. ^^
here's yours:


hahaha thx twin! u rock!!!!


ur welcome!!
Posted 8/13/08
Name:Ren
Age:12
D.O.B:August 23
Location:U.S.A
Position:Member
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

ROUGE_Natsume wrote:

Name:Ren
Age:12
D.O.B:August 23
Location:U.S.A
Position:Member


here's yours:
Member
4715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hell...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
Name: Athira
Age: 14
DOB: April 23rd
Location: Shinigami Realm
Position: Member
Member
9134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in dbsk's heart♥...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08


Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08
Name: Kay
Age: 17
D.O.B: 28th February
Location: ** Like A diamond In THe Sky **
Position: Member
Member
4715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hell...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

asiandork wrote:




thnk u... it's awedsome!!!

Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

kaybibi wrote:

Name: Kay
Age: 17
D.O.B: 28th February
Location: ** Like A diamond In THe Sky **
Position: Member


here's yours:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.