First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You are the most hectic thing on Crunchyroll
12578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tamaki's mind the...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/4/08

vietgirl11 wrote:

Question: Why are most people on here so stupid?

You're fighting over which couples are better. You're begging subbers to finish subbing. You've been rated as "The Most Hectic Thing On Crunchyroll".

Here's something I picked up from another forum:


I think the most hectic thing on CR is the Shugo Chara! forum. Man, those kids are stupid! Some of them claim they're like 20 something years old and yet, they act like a bunch of babies!


I agree. They're thinking about shutting down the Shugo Chara forum and pretending that it's licensed because Shinji hates their girls. I used to really like Shugo Chara!, but those fuckin' fan girls keep whining and bashing. That's why I quit. I like Amuto, but I hate the fan girls. 'He's so hot!' That's what they keep saying. All I have to say is, 'He's so hot, but you fangirls must be really ugly!'


haha, I know right! Shugo Chara fans give fan girls a bad name! Screw them all!


This isn't about Amuto vs. Tadamu. This is about how immature most of you are acting. Tell me if this is true or not?! If you guys keep on saying 'Ah, Tadase is so gay!' or 'OMG, Ikuto is so hot!' Shinji has a right to close down this forum!

In my opinion, they're both have they're faults! Ikuto looks like a poser Wolverine from X-men with a tight cropped shirt (WTF, don't tell me he's sexy because I'll just tell you that you are weird)! I don't like Tadase's chara nari either, but I still like him.

Those of you that are still whining, I shall be spamming your page soon.

It's your guys choice. You can either continue being assholes about everything and have this group closed down OR you can be smart and stop being so rude!

Is this correct or not!

(I'm not going to say 'no offense' because everyone's going to pretend that they didn't read that part and effin start bashing me)


thanks for your thought, and i agree with you on some points, HOWEVER, just keep in mind that not ALL shugo chara fans are like this.
Member
504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
Kotae - I agree with you completely. I am guilty of being a fangirl of Ikuto, but I have learnt to take it out in private with friends on MSN or AIM, or just to myself irl. That's not hard to do. Hell, I am even worse of a fangirl for another character from another series and those fangirl moments get intense. The problem is, this anime is attracting many young teen girls who are still in their hyperactive obsessive fangirl stage of life. About the 18+ users who act like the younger users, you are right. Guys, girls, if you are over 18, please try and act as a good example for the younger fangirls.

Also, yes, there is life outside of this single anime, and outside of the fangirlness that many users here have. If you can't wait for a new episode, watch it RAW on youtube, or watch a different anime, or get away from the computer completely so you don't have the urge to. Though, it may be easier for some than others.
Member
Kotae 
12223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Indiana, USA
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
Definitely is easier for some.

And I have my secret fangirlisms too, but I don't show it too much. I used to be a lot worse about it, but over the past few years, I've grown out of a lot of it.. and I can only hope that other people do in time.
Member
69116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / i like to move it...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

wutin wrote:

Dun lookit me, I don;t even have enough points to post a thread much less sticky it. Who's the Mod for this Forum anyway?


I think Houck is the mod. Not positive though...
Member
504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
Yeah. Though it is harder to keep it inside when you are around lots of other fangirls.

Mind if I ask who you secretly fangirl over? Curiosity kills me.
Member
737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
Not like these are real people you guys are fighting about and if they were, well all the more reason to keep yer yaps shut. Quit takin everything so seriously and enjoy the show
Member
504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
Seriously. Besides, what are the odds that such a popular person would go for you anyways? Slim to none.
Member
1439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / boredom city
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

KikiItemri wrote:

Seriously. Besides, what are the odds that such a popular person would go for you anyways? Slim to none.


that is such a good point it's not even funny
Member
504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

coolkid1863 wrote:


KikiItemri wrote:

Seriously. Besides, what are the odds that such a popular person would go for you anyways? Slim to none.


that is such a good point it's not even funny


Well it actually is kind of funny since so many fangirls are sure the guy would pick them out of everyone. Though if some of the guys some girls obsess over were real, there could be rl legal issues that may be in the way. XD
Member
1439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / boredom city
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

KikiItemri wrote:


coolkid1863 wrote:


KikiItemri wrote:

Seriously. Besides, what are the odds that such a popular person would go for you anyways? Slim to none.


that is such a good point it's not even funny


Well it actually is kind of funny since so many fangirls are sure the guy would pick them out of everyone. Though if some of the guys some girls obsess over were real, there could be rl legal issues that may be in the way. XD


in that case that is so funny you might die of laughter
Posted 8/4/08
Man, I'm so happy someone started this topic.
What you say is so true
Ppl always say stuff like Kyaaa, Ikuto's still not in this episode, i miss him [ ]
I just don't get that >-<
Member
504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
Yeah. What's going to suck is I have learnt that he may not be in the next few epis of the series if they follow along with the manga. That will cause the Ikuto fangirls to freak out even more, sadly.
Member
737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
Yeah let's just hope the fangirls don't cost us our ability to watch Shugo Chara on CR. I'd hate ot have to resort to YouTube to watch anime.
Member
1439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / boredom city
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
me too youtube is a thousand times worse
Member
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / spacing out.....O-o
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
i love this anime so much. i would hate for it to be shut down because of all the bashing and spamming and stuff. i dont quite remenber if i did anything bad, but if i did i am sorry for it. thx for pointing out this problem.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.