First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You are the most hectic thing on Crunchyroll
Member
1516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
youtube's pretty good, but I don't like how it's in parts. x.x
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
ur soooooooooooooo right!!!!!!!!!! ...
Member
4351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Hell... or maybe...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

vietgirl11 wrote:

Question: Why are most people on here so stupid?

You're fighting over which couples are better. You're begging subbers to finish subbing. You've been rated as "The Most Hectic Thing On Crunchyroll".

Here's something I picked up from another forum:


I think the most hectic thing on CR is the Shugo Chara! forum. Man, those kids are stupid! Some of them claim they're like 20 something years old and yet, they act like a bunch of babies!


I agree. They're thinking about shutting down the Shugo Chara forum and pretending that it's licensed because Shinji hates their girls. I used to really like Shugo Chara!, but those fuckin' fan girls keep whining and bashing. That's why I quit. I like Amuto, but I hate the fan girls. 'He's so hot!' That's what they keep saying. All I have to say is, 'He's so hot, but you fangirls must be really ugly!'


haha, I know right! Shugo Chara fans give fan girls a bad name! Screw them all!


This isn't about Amuto vs. Tadamu. This is about how immature most of you are acting. Tell me if this is true or not?! If you guys keep on saying 'Ah, Tadase is so gay!' or 'OMG, Ikuto is so hot!' Shinji has a right to close down this forum!

In my opinion, they're both have they're faults! Ikuto looks like a poser Wolverine from X-men with a tight cropped shirt (WTF, don't tell me he's sexy because I'll just tell you that you are weird)! I don't like Tadase's chara nari either, but I still like him.

Those of you that are still whining, I shall be spamming your page soon.

It's your guys choice. You can either continue being assholes about everything and have this group closed down OR you can be smart and stop being so rude!

Is this correct or not!

(I'm not going to say 'no offense' because everyone's going to pretend that they didn't read that part and effin start bashing me)


You make a very good point,most of the fan girls are too obsessed with ikuto. He's fictional so they should scream like,AAHH ITS IKUTO!! or i want more amuto!,its just plain immature and im only like 11 and i dont even do that.thanks for reporting this.
Member
1516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

321369001 wrote:


vietgirl11 wrote:

Question: Why are most people on here so stupid?

You're fighting over which couples are better. You're begging subbers to finish subbing. You've been rated as "The Most Hectic Thing On Crunchyroll".

Here's something I picked up from another forum:


I think the most hectic thing on CR is the Shugo Chara! forum. Man, those kids are stupid! Some of them claim they're like 20 something years old and yet, they act like a bunch of babies!


I agree. They're thinking about shutting down the Shugo Chara forum and pretending that it's licensed because Shinji hates their girls. I used to really like Shugo Chara!, but those fuckin' fan girls keep whining and bashing. That's why I quit. I like Amuto, but I hate the fan girls. 'He's so hot!' That's what they keep saying. All I have to say is, 'He's so hot, but you fangirls must be really ugly!'


haha, I know right! Shugo Chara fans give fan girls a bad name! Screw them all!


This isn't about Amuto vs. Tadamu. This is about how immature most of you are acting. Tell me if this is true or not?! If you guys keep on saying 'Ah, Tadase is so gay!' or 'OMG, Ikuto is so hot!' Shinji has a right to close down this forum!

In my opinion, they're both have they're faults! Ikuto looks like a poser Wolverine from X-men with a tight cropped shirt (WTF, don't tell me he's sexy because I'll just tell you that you are weird)! I don't like Tadase's chara nari either, but I still like him.

Those of you that are still whining, I shall be spamming your page soon.

It's your guys choice. You can either continue being assholes about everything and have this group closed down OR you can be smart and stop being so rude!

Is this correct or not!

(I'm not going to say 'no offense' because everyone's going to pretend that they didn't read that part and effin start bashing me)


You make a very good point,most of the fan girls are too obsessed with ikuto. He's fictional so they should scream like,AAHH ITS IKUTO!! or i want more amuto!,its just plain immature and im only like 11 and i dont even do that.thanks for reporting this.


Yeah, he's not even real. *cough cough* Even though I am an Amuto fan....
But I don't think that people should get worked up. Once I posted a picture of Ikuto in his transformation, and then some people were like, "omg he's so hot" or something weird like that.

PEOPLE are saying that Ikuto is HOT when he's a DRAWING. x.x
Member
737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
I'm starting to think this group is doomed. Even with this thread crazy fan girl threads keep getting duplicated, people keep spamming and whining about where to watch what isn;t here yet. And the Episodes that got uploaded still haven;t been approved.
Member
1439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / boredom city
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

amulet_heart wrote:

ur soooooooooooooo right!!!!!!!!!! ...


very true and amulet heart we where rping so AnIm_ED had to backup for you
Member
504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
Maybe a thread by a mod and/or admin may catch their attention?
Member
4351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Hell... or maybe...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

friedchips wrote:


321369001 wrote:


vietgirl11 wrote:

Question: Why are most people on here so stupid?

You're fighting over which couples are better. You're begging subbers to finish subbing. You've been rated as "The Most Hectic Thing On Crunchyroll".

Here's something I picked up from another forum:


I think the most hectic thing on CR is the Shugo Chara! forum. Man, those kids are stupid! Some of them claim they're like 20 something years old and yet, they act like a bunch of babies!


I agree. They're thinking about shutting down the Shugo Chara forum and pretending that it's licensed because Shinji hates their girls. I used to really like Shugo Chara!, but those fuckin' fan girls keep whining and bashing. That's why I quit. I like Amuto, but I hate the fan girls. 'He's so hot!' That's what they keep saying. All I have to say is, 'He's so hot, but you fangirls must be really ugly!'


haha, I know right! Shugo Chara fans give fan girls a bad name! Screw them all!


This isn't about Amuto vs. Tadamu. This is about how immature most of you are acting. Tell me if this is true or not?! If you guys keep on saying 'Ah, Tadase is so gay!' or 'OMG, Ikuto is so hot!' Shinji has a right to close down this forum!

In my opinion, they're both have they're faults! Ikuto looks like a poser Wolverine from X-men with a tight cropped shirt (WTF, don't tell me he's sexy because I'll just tell you that you are weird)! I don't like Tadase's chara nari either, but I still like him.

Those of you that are still whining, I shall be spamming your page soon.

It's your guys choice. You can either continue being assholes about everything and have this group closed down OR you can be smart and stop being so rude!

Is this correct or not!

(I'm not going to say 'no offense' because everyone's going to pretend that they didn't read that part and effin start bashing me)


You make a very good point,most of the fan girls are too obsessed with ikuto. He's fictional so they should scream like,AAHH ITS IKUTO!! or i want more amuto!,its just plain immature and im only like 11 and i dont even do that.thanks for reporting this.


Yeah, he's not even real. *cough cough* Even though I am an Amuto fan....
But I don't think that people should get worked up. Once I posted a picture of Ikuto in his transformation, and then some people were like, "omg he's so hot" or something weird like that.

PEOPLE are saying that Ikuto is HOT when he's a DRAWING. x.x

i know right? its so annyonning. im an amuto fan too,but i dont bash tadamu either. they all make very good couples and god its just an anime,why wont theese girls calm the heck down?

Member
1516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
People who are asking for subs could just go on youtube. Somebody's fansubbing the episodes.
Posted 8/4/08
I bet the makers of Shugo Chara! didn't expect this anime to be so big x]
Member
737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

KikiItemri wrote:

Maybe a thread by a mod and/or admin may catch their attention?


We'd have better luck holding up a picture of Amu kissing Ikuto or Tadase and then throwing it off a cliff and watching the fan girls go after it.
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

coolkid1863 wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

ur soooooooooooooo right!!!!!!!!!! ...


very true and amulet heart we where rping so AnIm_ED had to backup for you


eh?????? wat r u talkin about..
Member
504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

wutin wrote:


KikiItemri wrote:

Maybe a thread by a mod and/or admin may catch their attention?


We'd have better luck holding up a picture of Amu kissing Ikuto or Tadase and then throwing it off a cliff and watching the fan girls go after it.


It's sad but true.
Member
1439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / boredom city
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

amulet_heart wrote:


coolkid1863 wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

ur soooooooooooooo right!!!!!!!!!! ...


very true and amulet heart we where rping so AnIm_ED had to backup for you


eh?????? wat r u talkin about..


my bad thinking bout something else well i was talking about shugo chara rp forum
Member
1516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

wutin wrote:


KikiItemri wrote:

Maybe a thread by a mod and/or admin may catch their attention?


We'd have better luck holding up a picture of Amu kissing Ikuto or Tadase and then throwing it off a cliff and watching the fan girls go after it.


hahahahaha
that's hilarious. xD I'm sure that's what they'd do.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.