Created by joanna_patricia
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
who would you rather go with, WHEN NATSUME DIES?..........
Member
12393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
don't write stuff like he's gonna die or something...it makes me annoyed.
Member
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

yumikikoharu wrote:

don't write stuff like he's gonna die or something...it makes me annoyed.


i didn't mean i literally ....... i just wanted to noe ...........
i wud die if he dies! ......
Member
12393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

joanna_patricia wrote:


yumikikoharu wrote:

don't write stuff like he's gonna die or something...it makes me annoyed.


i didn't mean i literally ....... i just wanted to noe ...........
i wud die if he dies! ......


sorry, didn't mean any harm in that... I just don't like to think that my fave characters are gonna die.

but I'm gonna answer your question anyway so you won't feel bad.

I pick Tsubasa...
Member
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

yumikikoharu wrote:


joanna_patricia wrote:


yumikikoharu wrote:

don't write stuff like he's gonna die or something...it makes me annoyed.


i didn't mean i literally ....... i just wanted to noe ...........
i wud die if he dies! ......


sorry, didn't mean any harm in that... I just don't like to think that my fave characters are gonna die.

but I'm gonna answer your question anyway so you won't feel bad.

I pick Tsubasa...


hehe .. me either .......... nice choice .............
Member
46052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Everywhere or Now...
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
Uhm Natsume is the only one I love
so I won't go with anyone although he may die
Member
1961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / (: ƃuoʞƃuoH
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
Definitely RUKA....
951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
Ru - Chan of course~ Who wouldn't want cute little bunny boy? (No offense)
Member
23440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/31/09 , edited 3/31/09
tsubasa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOWEVER NATSUME WILL NOT DIE!!! I WON'T LET HIM!!

lol ruka in my mind is more of hotaru's
Member
23440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
i was jus wondering..

why r the choices in the poll not including narumi-sensei??
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Chicago
Offline
Posted 7/6/09
tsubasa
Posted 7/21/09 , edited 7/21/09
I'm Natsume only huge huge CRUSH! dont!!!!!!!!!


I DON'T WANT NATSUME-KUN TO DIE!!!!! TTTTTT^TTTTTTT
I REFUSE THAT "WHAT IF"
Posted 7/31/09
tsubasa~ lawl~ >;3
Member
3058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ♥ Cosplay land ♥
Offline
Posted 8/25/09
I REALLY DONT WHAT NATSUME TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HES MY FAVORITE IN GAKUEN ALICE!!
but if i have to say i would say yo-chan! because hes my nummber 2
Posted 8/26/09
Tsubasa....probably.... XD
31230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/5/09
Its so hard for me. *Sigh* Either Ruka-Pyon or Tsubasa. Ruka-Pyon is so kawaii and super kawaii when he blushes and Tsubasa he's funny and stuff.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.