First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply who hotter? kyon or koizumi?
SOS Dan Main Member
3348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / US
Offline
Posted 11/23/07
i think koizumi looks better but i just luv kyon ^^ hes so funny at times
SOS Dan Chief
4576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / california
Offline
Posted 11/24/07
I LIKE KYON BETTER~~~~~~~~!
He's so funny!
He's a really good match with haruhi
SOS Dan Chief
4576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / california
Offline
Posted 11/24/07
NOT THAT THINK HE'S COOL OR ANYTHING!
SOS Dan Main Member
27229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ...^^...
Offline
Posted 11/24/07
kyon is funny, BUT! i like koizumi! ugh....cept when someone *cough* haidee *cough* showed me how he sang...........
SOS Dan Main Member
3348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / US
Offline
Posted 11/24/07
lol, BARNEY!!! naazooo naazooo...miittaaaaiiiiniii.....XD XD XD
SOS Dan Main Member
5710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/28/07
Kyon! I love how kyon's sister calls kyon : kyon-kun. fits rite?
SOS Dan Main Member
3348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / US
Offline
Posted 11/28/07
ya, kyon is so hilarious...luv that "wtf..." face of his XD his sister is adorable but have you EVER heard her version of hare hare yukai? soooo annoyin....to me at least.....
SOS Dan Main Member
27229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ...^^...
Offline
Posted 11/28/07

yukiuchiha wrote:

lol, BARNEY!!! naazooo naazooo...miittaaaaiiiiniii.....XD XD XD


nooooo!!!! haidee u are a mean person....that voice will forever haunt me.....
SOS Dan Main Member
3348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / US
Offline
Posted 11/29/07

jamie_2594 wrote:


yukiuchiha wrote:

lol, BARNEY!!! naazooo naazooo...miittaaaaiiiiniii.....XD XD XD


nooooo!!!! haidee u are a mean person....that voice will forever haunt me.....


lol, i just lost all my respect for koizumi once i heard that....
SOS Dan Main Member
27229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ...^^...
Offline
Posted 11/29/07

yukiuchiha wrote:


jamie_2594 wrote:


yukiuchiha wrote:

lol, BARNEY!!! naazooo naazooo...miittaaaaiiiiniii.....XD XD XD


nooooo!!!! haidee u are a mean person....that voice will forever haunt me.....


lol, i just lost all my respect for koizumi once i heard that....


wahhh!!! ur such a bully!!!! no wait, not bully...ur just mean!!!
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/30/07
Koizumi is fruitier... and cooler... and (fake) smarter... so THERE!
SOS Dan Main Member
3348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / US
Offline
Posted 11/30/07

jamie_2594 wrote:


yukiuchiha wrote:


jamie_2594 wrote:


yukiuchiha wrote:

lol, BARNEY!!! naazooo naazooo...miittaaaaiiiiniii.....XD XD XD


nooooo!!!! haidee u are a mean person....that voice will forever haunt me.....


lol, i just lost all my respect for koizumi once i heard that....


wahhh!!! ur such a bully!!!! no wait, not bully...ur just mean!!!


it's not my fault koizumi sings like a purple dinosaur.....
SOS Dan Main Member
27229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ...^^...
Offline
Posted 12/1/07
hahahahaha....whatever...it's getting too long, this arguement ^^'
SOS Dan Main Member
3348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / US
Offline
Posted 12/1/07
lol
SOS Dan Main Member
27229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ...^^...
Offline
Posted 12/4/07
laaa la la la....what's this topic? who's hotter? ohh anyone else want to speak up? hellooooo?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.