Created by camelia604
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply How should the classes be organized for Roleplaying?
Member
5710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
OMG. Lol jiji sounds nice. XD Sorry to disappoint you camelia. By the way, whats with, from a club, turn to class reps, turn to reps for a club??? It is really very confusing. Here are the few suggestions made to recap if im not wrong.

1. Club specially for chara owners with teacher that can see charas

Prob : Who will be the teacher

2. Class reps for all levels.

Prob : Currently none and i can agree to it.

3. Class reps for a club specially for chara owners...

Prob : Very confusing.

Solution : Maybe just a leader for the club, and if so, no.1 will be implemented.

4. The fact that cam-chan wanna humilate me by calling me Jiji.

prob : Its not working. XDDDD
Member
424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
maybe we can still vote on like at least one class rep for each grade, and in a chara club with all the students with charas can have only one person to take care of the activities that they can do such as a leader, and the activities could somehow be helping kids to they can get a chara or maybe help prevent ''x'' eggs from forming around the school(others can help with thinking of activities).
Moderator
11227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Well Jiji's problem is I thought he was a girl at first cuz of his avi >< whoops. did I say that out loud? >:D

Nuh uh!! Its so not confusing!! I like having class reps in the club. Fine fine. How about two class reps from each class and one from our club. All the students nominate who they want. I agree with Sayuri, except that we wouldnt prevent x-eggs yet, but learn from our teacher about charas and stuff. Then when something bad happens, we eventually learn how to chara nari when we learn about our true selves.

Sorry if I confused anyone~!!
Member
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

camelia604 wrote:

Lol, yes!!! that would be weird...plus my character is too cool for a boy other than ikuto
Lol Angel xD you would so laugh at this.


lolz just wut i was about to say!
Moderator
11227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

japanmangapinay wrote:


camelia604 wrote:

Lol, yes!!! that would be weird...plus my character is too cool for a boy other than ikuto
Lol Angel xD you would so laugh at this.


lolz just wut i was about to say!


Lol, high five for thinking alike!!
Member
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

camelia604 wrote:


japanmangapinay wrote:


camelia604 wrote:

Lol, yes!!! that would be weird...plus my character is too cool for a boy other than ikuto
Lol Angel xD you would so laugh at this.


lolz just wut i was about to say!


Lol, high five for thinking alike!!


*high fives* XD
Creator
9024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~ Wonderland~
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

saint716 wrote:

OMG. Lol jiji sounds nice. XD Sorry to disappoint you camelia. By the way, whats with, from a club, turn to class reps, turn to reps for a club??? It is really very confusing. Here are the few suggestions made to recap if im not wrong.

1. Club specially for chara owners with teacher that can see charas

Prob : Who will be the teacher

2. Class reps for all levels.

Prob : Currently none and i can agree to it.

3. Class reps for a club specially for chara owners...

Prob : Very confusing.

Solution : Maybe just a leader for the club, and if so, no.1 will be implemented.

4. The fact that cam-chan wanna humilate me by calling me Jiji.

prob : Its not working. XDDDD



Well...

About the reps for the club (3) I've never read about it [mayb I'm kinda lost here, sorry]. But I don't like the idea. Angel has spoken. (lol )

It should be only a club for kids with charas. The teahcer in not necesary. And Cammy and I r organizatin' sthin' else, I'll put it in the forum tomorrow ;)

About the 4th... Hahaha xD Actually I suggest Jiji, but not with the intention of humilate, just bcause sounds nice x)
Moderator
11227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Awww!!! no class reps?? D;
Member
424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
i want to have class reps! and maybe i can be one cause i might pull it off
Moderator
11227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Lol, so are you okay with being in 8th grade?
Member
5710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Etto... So you mean that there will be no teacher, but who will be in charge of us and "hiring" us?
Member
424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
@saint716-the roleplay characters as students vote 4 who ever they want as a class rep
@camelia604- yeah
Creator
9024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~ Wonderland~
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Ok, ok, ok...
I'll hav a brain attack as Cammy said.

1_Ok, there will be a teacher, we need one. But someone that develops a good story, since the teach cans see the charas so it has sthin' special, doesn't he/she?
2_What's the point of the class rep, explain me that. Besides, how will we do for chosin' them
?
Member
424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
well the teacher their self has to have his/her own shugo chara wich would mean that he/she also would be able to see our shugo chara and class reps can get ideas from students and do some volenteering work, such as helping organize any new books that show up at the library so the staff doesn't have to do it be themselves or they are too busy to
is it me or am i like giving good reasoning 4 the questions we have?
Moderator
11227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
No, I don't think they should have a chara. they can be like Nakaido. I mean he doesn't have one, but he see's them, right? Well the class reps can talk to the principal to get permission to do stuff, like field trips, carnivals, etc.

I thought at first we weren't going to have a teacher, but It'll be better to have one.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.