First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Avatar Request
116645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Next to Tsuna ;P...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

prettyprincess1987 wrote:

1. post the picture you want here:

2. tell us what you want on it.: prettyprincess1987 & Joy-chan (seperately)
3. what size you wanted:tall n thin
borders ? :if it suits d pic
5. extras:brushes dat suit d pic n anyting else u ting wil look nice
6. post if you want the pic cropped or not : cropped

here:


116645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Next to Tsuna ;P...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

eika95 wrote:


Text- put eika95 somewhere and i feel loved
Border-yes it it fits the pic
size- thin and tall
extras- brushes that goes with the pic
users copright-yes


here hope you like it;
Posted 8/6/08

jennyzhen112 wrote:


eika95 wrote:


Text- put eika95 somewhere and i feel loved
Border-yes it it fits the pic
size- thin and tall
extras- brushes that goes with the pic
users copright-yes


here hope you like it;


thanks i love it
Member
9587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / US
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
1.
2. tell us what you want on it. digisama, Minaka
3. what size you wanted. original picture size
borders ? yes
5. extras . ex. hearts, stars or sparkles,brushes etc. anything is fine
6. post if you want the pic cropped or not. don't crop
116645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Next to Tsuna ;P...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08 , edited 8/7/08

digisama wrote:

1.
2. tell us what you want on it. digisama, Minaka
3. what size you wanted. original picture size
borders ? yes
5. extras . ex. hearts, stars or sparkles,brushes etc. anything is fine
6. post if you want the pic cropped or not. don't crop


here:

done by jennychen112
Member
9587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / US
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

jennyzhen112 wrote:


digisama wrote:

1.
2. tell us what you want on it. digisama, Minaka
3. what size you wanted. original picture size
borders ? yes
5. extras . ex. hearts, stars or sparkles,brushes etc. anything is fine
6. post if you want the pic cropped or not. don't crop


here:


THANK YOU IT'S SO CUTE
Member
24977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Chu shall never k...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08 , edited 8/7/08

2. tell us what you want on it: Vamp_grl, Yuki
3. what size you wanted: thin & tall
4. borders?: no
5. extras: any
6. post if you want the pic cropped or not : cropped

Done By Ran02
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08

2. tell us what you want on it: ayee-chan
3. what size you wanted: thin & tall
4. borders?: yes
5. extras: sparkles and stars
6. post if you want the pic cropped or not : cropped

:excl: Done BY Ran02
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08
1.

2. tell us what u want on it: rukiaXichigo
3. what size u want: the original size of the pic
4. borders: no thanks
5. extras: brushes n quotes if possible
6. post if u want ur picture cropped or not: no thanks

Done By Ran02
Member
6473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / lalah land :)
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

jennyzhen112 wrote:


prettyprincess1987 wrote:

1. post the picture you want here:

2. tell us what you want on it.: prettyprincess1987 & Joy-chan (seperately)
3. what size you wanted:tall n thin
borders ? :if it suits d pic
5. extras:brushes dat suit d pic n anyting else u ting wil look nice
6. post if you want the pic cropped or not : cropped

here:



arigatou!
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Vamp_grl wrote:


2. tell us what you want on it: Vamp_grl, Yuki
3. what size you wanted: thin & tall
4. borders?: no
5. extras: any
6. post if you want the pic cropped or not : cropped


Done By Ran02
hope u like


Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

daneaeriel wrote:


2. tell us what you want on it: ayee-chan
3. what size you wanted: thin & tall
4. borders?: yes
5. extras: sparkles and stars
6. post if you want the pic cropped or not : cropped


Done BY Ran02
hope u like

Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

rukiaXichigo wrote:

1.

2. tell us what u want on it: rukiaXichigo
3. what size u want: the original size of the pic
4. borders: no thanks
5. extras: brushes n quotes if possible
6. post if u want ur picture cropped or not: no thanks


Done By Ran02
hope u like

51966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08
1.
2. I want my Nickname Yaorii on it, plz !
3. Thin n Tall
4. Borders
5. Extras: w.e you think will go well with it, nothing to girly, plz !
6. Cropped



done by Ran02
1217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / right beside you
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08

2. tell us what you want on it: Ryota-chan
3. what size you wanted: thin & tall
4. borders: yes
5. extras: anything is fine
6. post if you want the pic cropped or not: cropped


Done By Ran02
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.