First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Why is there ONLY gay movies in dramas but no lesbian ones?
204886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
there is a lesbian one.

tatoo
4216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Brooklyn, NY
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
I think, as far as the entertainment buisness is concerned, women have a harder time staying in the industry. With men, even if they gain a few pounds or act in roles that their fans don't like, they can back a come back. With women, however, the audience is less forgiving. So perhaps the reason why there are less lesbian type movies is because there are less women willing to take the risk of starring in one than with men...

and lets face it- I've never once met a anime/ drama fan who would say no to seeing their favorite actor in a gay role...

But maybe that's just because I hang out with depraved people... who knows...
8315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

Leynano wrote:

I think, as far as the entertainment buisness is concerned, women have a harder time staying in the industry. With men, even if they gain a few pounds or act in roles that their fans don't like, they can back a come back. With women, however, the audience is less forgiving. So perhaps the reason why there are less lesbian type movies is because there are less women willing to take the risk of starring in one than with men...

and lets face it- I've never once met a anime/ drama fan who would say no to seeing their favorite actor in a gay role...

But maybe that's just because I hang out with depraved people... who knows...


ehhe lols wow that made lots of sense, i guess your right ;o ..but i wouldnt mind any of my fav actors or actress even act in gay roles. xD
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / melbourne
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
i think coz men are more open than women...
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
Saving Face is a good one!
8315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

redmusk wrote:

i think coz men are more open than women...


you're probably right about that one =o
2849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
because guys dont watch dramas
LOL i mean.. we arent supposed to
8315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

yaya988 wrote:

Saving Face is a good one!


thanks(: i'll check it later>.<
709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the land of palm...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08 , edited 8/3/08

InuyashaPhan wrote:


kerkeloo wrote:


maiianh wrote:

gahh!! i found one=D && rainie yang is in it>.<


there's only quite a few lesbian films. the reason why is because I guess there's more gay men than lesbians in the world or in the entertainment business.


Well i think most of the lesbians in the EB in the U.S are to busy trying to make Gay Marrigage Legal.
which is a good thing,because i think it should be legal.


Gay marriage IS legal in California...
8315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

travske wrote:

because guys dont watch dramas
LOL i mean.. we arent supposed to


what? i know many guys that do >o eheh! but you know.. lesbian movie arent meant to be guy entertainment.. grr xp
8315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

xoxo__babygurl wrote:


InuyashaPhan wrote:


kerkeloo wrote:


maiianh wrote:

gahh!! i found one=D && rainie yang is in it>.<


there's only quite a few lesbian films. the reason why is because I guess there's more gay men than lesbians in the world or in the entertainment business.


Well i think most of the lesbians in the EB in the U.S are to busy trying to make Gay Marrigage Legal.
which is a good thing,because i think it should be legal.


Gay marriage IS legal in California...


really? i havent heard of that ;o
709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / the land of palm...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

maiianh wrote:


xoxo__babygurl wrote:


InuyashaPhan wrote:


kerkeloo wrote:


maiianh wrote:

gahh!! i found one=D && rainie yang is in it>.<


there's only quite a few lesbian films. the reason why is because I guess there's more gay men than lesbians in the world or in the entertainment business.


Well i think most of the lesbians in the EB in the U.S are to busy trying to make Gay Marrigage Legal.
which is a good thing,because i think it should be legal.


Gay marriage IS legal in California...


really? i havent heard of that ;o


It's quite recent actually, a couple of months ago, I believe. I think in Massachusetts, too, but I'm not too sure about that. I know California for sure though.


8315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

xoxo__babygurl wrote:


maiianh wrote:


xoxo__babygurl wrote:


InuyashaPhan wrote:


kerkeloo wrote:


maiianh wrote:

gahh!! i found one=D && rainie yang is in it>.<


there's only quite a few lesbian films. the reason why is because I guess there's more gay men than lesbians in the world or in the entertainment business.


Well i think most of the lesbians in the EB in the U.S are to busy trying to make Gay Marrigage Legal.
which is a good thing,because i think it should be legal.


Gay marriage IS legal in California...


really? i havent heard of that ;o


It's quite recent actually, a couple of months ago, I believe. I think in Massachusetts, too, but I'm not too sure about that. I know California for sure though.




then..woohoo! GO CALI xDD
1582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
--private neverla...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

maiianh wrote:

gahh!! i found one=D && rainie yang is in it>.<


what's it called? now i'm curious..were she able to pull the lesbianism off!
8315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

fuzion_noizuf wrote:


maiianh wrote:

gahh!! i found one=D && rainie yang is in it>.<


what's it called? now i'm curious..were she able to pull the lesbianism off!


it's called "Spider Lilies" HAHA! i was too xD you can watch it at : http://www.thegioiphim.com/phimonline_Spider-Lilies_A74491CD-3372-9654-8B6D-0B8C76DCCE85.html
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.