First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Anyone know any Scary anime???
Posted 8/3/08
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni / Kai

Ghost Hunt

1096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / between
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
TOKYO MAJIN GAKUEN (not really scary but hella bloody)
902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Somewhere~.~
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
ghost hunt...
399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Chicago
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
there's a one-shot manga called School Mermaids that's pretty fucked up. i read it through non-stop and i couldn't stop thinking about
But, also, watch Blood: the last vampire (not the series). That's scary, man.
3441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Square~
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

bustword wrote:

higurashi no naku koro ni (when they cry)

or when they laugh!!



Monster
Ghost hunt
Kikoushi Enma (demon prince enma)


11039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
Perfect Blue was scary & intense.
24010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
ghost hunt?
3171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/3/08 , edited 8/3/08
Paranoia Agent, Monster, and Requiem from the Darkness. In my opinion, they're not scary but psychological/ mystery.
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
higurashi no naku koro ni and also higurashi no naku koro ni kai?
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
Definately Monster. Like Most anime, it is scary psychologically. By having so many episodes you fall for the protaganist and you fear for what will happen to him. You also fear that the show will end because it is so awesome
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

TiffanyXHime wrote:


bustword wrote:

higurashi no naku koro ni (when they cry)

or when they laugh!!



Monster
Ghost hunt
Kikoushi Enma (demon prince enma)




Yeah it should of been "when they laugh."
For anyone who hasn't seen higurashi yet check this out

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VeeJxefijoY
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
does anyone know where i can watch higurashi no naku koro ni? ive looked everywhere for it and i cant find it.
2227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / The research lab
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

wargumm1i wrote:

Hey iv bin wondering for a while, and thats iv never seen or heard of an anime that could be scary or have a scene that could make the most average guy afraid :D

So I was wondering if anyone knew that kinda anime that could make me afraid I want to get the feeling of being afraid while watching a scary anime


Yes im a horror addict.


Elfen Lied was so much more than just a simple horror show. It was probably the scariest anime I've seen, but I really find Anime to be alot less scary than live-action. I'd say give it a shot and enjoy.
24661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/3/08 , edited 8/3/08

wargumm1i wrote:

Hey iv bin wondering for a while, and thats iv never seen or heard of an anime that could be scary or have a scene that could make the most average guy afraid :D

So I was wondering if anyone knew that kinda anime that could make me afraid I want to get the feeling of being afraid while watching a scary anime


Yes im a horror addict.


Higurashi no Naku Koro ni(both season)
The bloodiest,scariest,nastiest and most disturbing anime
5804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

WTFisAbrandon wrote:

does anyone know where i can watch higurashi no naku koro ni? ive looked everywhere for it and i cant find it.


Have you tried crunchyroll? Because I watch it here.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.