First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
without ecchi or fanservice, anime would just another boring cartoon.
Posted 8/2/08
you should've watched some porn/hentai instead
1468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere in Heaven
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
not only ecchi,there are oso other nice animes around.try to look.dont have to see ecchi everyday..right?
Posted 8/2/08

ComboBreaker wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ComboBreaker wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:

You f*cking fail.
>_>
Judging something based just on fanservice is pail retarded.


i think everybody knows he fails . . .


You're that BoredRB guy aren't you?
>_>


*scratches head*

what happens if i said no?


no sense in denying.. its so fckin obvious xD
Posted 8/2/08

ComboBreaker wrote:


xiao_tsin wrote:


ComboBreaker wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


ComboBreaker wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:

You f*cking fail.
>_>
Judging something based just on fanservice is pail retarded.


i think everybody knows he fails . . .


You're that BoredRB guy aren't you?
>_>


*scratches head*

what happens if i said no?


no sense in denying.. its so fckin obvious xD


what if . . .

i told you i haz cookies =3

would you believe me?


give me the damn cookies niggah~ xD
3795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
this is going nowhere....
385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
rurouni kenshin,hitman reborn,witch hunter robin,the law of ueki,soul eater,major,overdrive,gash bell,kekkaishi,
hunter x hunter,hajime no ippo,D.gray-man then how would you descripe these all without echhi or fanservice
Posted 8/2/08
I DISAGREE.
Posted 8/3/08

sorenku wrote:

You are wrong because that is just your opinion/preference.


I hate to say this. But how can you tell someone thier wrong, then state that it's thier opinion and/or preference? His entire post was a personal opinion. For him without Ecchi or Fanservice it would be boring, I do not necessarily agree with him myself.
1737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I LIVE IN YOUR CL...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

bakalow wrote:

thats the whole reason why i watch anime.


hey your totally right. Only little kids, or girls, or geeks who've never actually talked to a girl ( darkoff) or GAYS wouldnt like ecchi. Seriously if your a real guy you'd like stuff like that its natural at least for real guys. I watch anime cause its got that stuff which makes it more entertaining. Hell, even movies say they add a little sex or show a little girl stuff because its what people like and would most likely watch. By the way, this aint no opinion its a fact.
1557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

jagoss312 wrote:


sorenku wrote:

You are wrong because that is just your opinion/preference.


I hate to say this. But how can you tell someone thier wrong, then state that it's thier opinion and/or preference? His entire post was a personal opinion. For him without Ecchi or Fanservice it would be boring, I do not necessarily agree with him myself.


Um, because it is his opinion? You just said so yourself. And he was making a statement with the thread's title. That statement is wrong due to the fact that it is not universally true. I am not attacking his opinion but rather his generalization of anime.
1737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I LIVE IN YOUR CL...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
O! or if the shows really funny! ( inukami, GINTAMA , onizuka...etc)
704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
anime is still anime with or without it, it really depend on how we view it.....

hmn....

onizuka is co0l! supperrr!....
Posted 8/3/08
I prefer anime without the ecchi and fanservice >.>
972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
i recommend you.... Hentai
1223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / s0mewHere iN tHe...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
dont think soo..
well that may be your oppinion..
but i think it would still be exiting depends on the story plot..
the STORY is what the anime makers sell with the films they make..
ANIME MAKERS would NOT make an ANIME if they KNOW that it would only BE BORING and wouldnt "sell in the market"
2450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere in your...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
that's your opinion then i can't fight with you..........
but i have to tell you............some anime are really good even if it's not ecchi
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.