First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
without ecchi or fanservice, anime would just another boring cartoon.
802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / i don't know, got...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
an anime without fanservice?hmm...
359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/3/08 , edited 8/3/08

bakalow wrote:

thats the whole reason why i watch anime.




You might as well watch hentai or porn you perv.

although some fanservice won't be so bad....
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 支仓
Offline
Posted 8/3/08 , edited 8/3/08
Thats your opinion besides I don't understand this thread's point, if this is supposed to be a topic say something like this 'Would you watch Anime if it didn't have Ecchi' other-wise this thread is a waste of space that only creates arguments on whether your right or wrong as you don't need a whole thread to express specifically your opinion
65971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
...nope, not true. but if there was no hot guys or bishounen or shonen ai in anime now that would be boring!!
8704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / why would i tell...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
not really, most anime that don't have ecchi is good
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
Watch Kaiji before you commment. There are no girls, no pretty boys, no Yaoi, ugly artwork.... but a beautiful and sadistic plot which Dexter's Lab will never match.
24010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
ecchi doesn't really mean hentai you know...
359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

santoryou wrote:

...nope, not true. but if there was no hot guys or bishounen or shonen ai in anime now that would be boring!!


I'd die if this'll happen
Posted 8/3/08

sorenku wrote:


jagoss312 wrote:


sorenku wrote:

You are wrong because that is just your opinion/preference.


I hate to say this. But how can you tell someone thier wrong, then state that it's thier opinion and/or preference? His entire post was a personal opinion. For him without Ecchi or Fanservice it would be boring, I do not necessarily agree with him myself.


Um, because it is his opinion? You just said so yourself. And he was making a statement with the thread's title. That statement is wrong due to the fact that it is not universally true. I am not attacking his opinion but rather his generalization of anime.


No he made an opinion, you made a statement that he was wrong
10746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / c i t y o f s n o w
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
why ecchi? there r many anime without ecchi but it is still good.
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / LIR I-I3/-\RT&S{}uI_
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
o wow..idnt get it. wats the big deal, if u want 2 watch ecchi or fanservice so badly just watch freaking hentai or w/e
320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my home, The U...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
I don't think it's in all animes. Besides, if you only watch it for that, might as well go watch hentai, you pervert.
877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
without ecchi it would be more boring but without fanservice only ppl that can understand japanese could watch it... that'll suck!
Posted 8/3/08
ecchi and fanservice make sum animes better,like the romance anime genre would be less funny without any perverted scenes,but most action animes dont even have any ecchi in them and if they do its just a way to get sum crazy fans to watch it more.
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
Most anime doesn't even need ecchi, ecchi is just a plus and nothing more.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.