Post Reply Shugo Chara Chars Population
Posted 8/3/08


[sry if its not clear, i took it with my phone...]

1st : Hinamori Amu [1242 votes]
2nd : Ikuto [1023 votes]
3rd : Amulet Diamond [512 votes]
4th : Utau [467 votes]
5th : Tadase [367 votes]
6th : Rima [346 votes]
7th : Amulet Spade [250 votes]
8th : Kukai [229 votes]
9th : Nagihiko [196 votes] (sry if i spell his name wrongly >.<)
10th : Kairi [178 votes]
11th : Nadeshiko [unknown]
12th : Amulet Heart [unknown]
13th : Amulet Clover [unknown]
14th : Black Lynx [unknown]
15th : Seraphic Charm [unkown]
16th : Yaya [unknown]
17th : Clown Drop [unknown]
18th : Dark Jewel [unknown]
19th : Sky Jack [unknown]
20th : Ami [unknown]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



1st : Dia [1254 votes]
2nd : Yoru [987 votes]
3rd : Ran [727 votes]
4th : Kusu Kusu [672 votes]
5th : Miki [596 votes]
6th : Suu [unknown]
7th : Eru [unknown]
8th : Dia(with X) [unknown]
9th : Pepe [unknown]
10th : Iru [unknown]
11th : Daichi [unknown]
12th : Kiseki [unknown]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That all ^^... Credits : Nakayosi
Moderator
11227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 8/3/08 , edited 8/3/08
oh, nice. yoru is one of my fave charas :3 go ikuto!!!
is this the picture your talking about?


Posted 8/3/08

camelia604 wrote:



yupz ^^...coz my scanner broke down so i cant scan it...anyway, even if i scan it it will b clearer den the one i took but still blurrer den the one u show me ^^...
Moderator
11227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 8/3/08 , edited 8/3/08
lol. i see!! i have no idea where i got that picture though >< i just know that dia is #1...which i have no idea why cuz yoru rocks!! xD
so are you japanese if you have that magazine?
Creator
9024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~ Wonderland~
Offline
Posted 8/3/08 , edited 8/3/08
Hehe, there was also a chart about which chara-nari ppl wanted to see, and the winner was Amulet Neko~! [Amu-Yoru]


And in the 5th place was Ikuto-Kiseki!
Posted 8/4/08

camelia604 wrote:

lol. i see!! i have no idea where i got that picture though >< i just know that dia is #1...which i have no idea why cuz yoru rocks!! xD
so are you japanese if you have that magazine?


nope...im chinese...pure chinese =D...so i cant understand the japanese words but i understadn thru pictures and chinese characters
Moderator
11227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

angel47 wrote:

Hehe, there was also a chart about which chara-nari ppl wanted to see, and the winner was Amulet Neko~! [Amu-Yoru]


And in the 5th place was Ikuto-Kiseki!


Are you serious??? [[about the Ikuto thing]] Was there a picture?? O.O
Moderator
11227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

xiaobear wrote:


camelia604 wrote:

lol. i see!! i have no idea where i got that picture though >< i just know that dia is #1...which i have no idea why cuz yoru rocks!! xD
so are you japanese if you have that magazine?


nope...im chinese...pure chinese =D...so i cant understand the japanese words but i understadn thru pictures and chinese characters


OH!!! well I guess its helpful to be chinese >< It looks like a cool magazine.
Posted 8/6/08

camelia604 wrote:

OH!!! well I guess its helpful to be chinese >< It looks like a cool magazine.


yupz it is ^^...got some other manga chapters in too!
Moderator
11227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
really? awesome *wishes i was japanese*
16243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/4/10
LOL! Luckily Tadase didn't get much votes , if not I'll complain xD
You must be logged in to post.