First  Prev  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  Next  Last
Should marijuana be legalized?
Posted 1/29/11

superluccix wrote:


Oh thats bullshit. Everyone knows you make irrational decisions when your under stress. Its why people have fights when the arguement gets heated up....people start calling each other names, thats lacking rational thought

The laws of the nation is arbitrary? What? Your telling me the laws of the nation dont have any reason and were just decided on a personal whim? Shit then everything in the world if arbitrary by your reasoning.

And of course Im free to do whatever I want.....except what the laws tell me I cant do otherwise. I can stand up right now, and there is nothing stopping me. Your arguement on this point is bogus

Right because my entire response to this thread was totally under the influence of marijuana, and not using any logic or facts or common sense.

Lol. Just lol
Nope, people can make irrational decision even when, and especially if they were to listen to others due to conformation bias.

Finally, your overgeneralized excuse isn't winning the debate. But it clearly demonstrating your passive aggressiveness towards your illegal marijuana usage.
44071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 1/29/11


Lol. Yes they do make Irrational decisions like you said lol. Way to go


My over generalizing? Im only responding to each and every point you make. Its not my fault i have to answer to such an absurd claim that Im the living proof of the mindset of marijuana. I gave you the same type quality of an answer to your statement

Bottom line is this. You cant choose which things you deem to be worthy of freedom. YOU cant choose which things in life are supposed to be done by humans....since this entire arguement you have been spewing your ideals. Which have no merit whatsoever

YOU cant tell me that while I am under any influence whatsoever, I cant have freedom.

Morals<Logic
Posted 1/29/11

superluccix wrote:



Lol. Yes they do make Irrational decisions like you said lol. Way to go


My over generalizing? Im only responding to each and every point you make. Its not my fault i have to answer to such an absurd claim that Im the living proof of the mindset of marijuana. I gave you the same type quality of an answer to your statement

Bottom line is this. You cant choose which things you deem to be worthy of freedom. YOU cant choose which things in life are supposed to be done by humans....since this entire arguement you have been spewing your ideals. Which have no merit whatsoever

YOU cant tell me that while I am under any influence whatsoever, I cant have freedom.

Morals<Logic
Then by your own "logic", you just denounced your own American ideal of freedom = free to choose.
44071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 1/29/11


No I didnt. You can choose to do anything that is within the confines of the law.

Posted 1/29/11

superluccix wrote:



No I didnt. You can choose to do anything that is within the confines of the law.
Not according to how you've been arguing. When you've been forcefully proclaiming that medical marijuana application for the sick can automatically have recreational benefit for those that are healthy. That's not logic when you're actually committing both a naturalistic logical fallacy and a slippery slope tactic at the same time.
44071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 1/29/11


Im sure there is a difference between medical marijuana and recreational.

I wasnt implying that medical marijuana should be used by people who want to just have fun. Im sure there is regular marijuana for that.

And even if they were both the same. It doesnt take away the fact that certain sick people can use it to either get better, or lessen their burden, while people who are healthy can use it for recreational use
Posted 1/29/11

superluccix wrote:



Im sure there is a difference between medical marijuana and recreational.

I wasnt implying that medical marijuana should be used by people who want to just have fun. Im sure there is regular marijuana for that.

And even if they were both the same. It doesnt take away the fact that certain sick people can use it to either get better, or lessen their burden, while people who are healthy can use it for recreational use
What is the universal definition of the word "recreation" then? When you didn't present any facts that can deliver marijuana usage over the threshold that's worthy of being recreational, which I've provided here, while your argument was simply a slippery slope tactic of "since harsher drug like alcohol was legalized, so should marijuana."
44071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 1/29/11


Recreational use means using it on your own time, because you simply want to.

Its the same concept if Im playing a video game. Whatever you imagine the answer is when your playing a video game, picture the same exact thing for marijuana, and you will understand.

Why do I need to tell you what recreational use of a drug is? You should be able to figure that out yourself.

My entire arguement of this forum was not "Alcohol is legal therefore marijuana should be legal" That was just 1 or posts

If American and get drunk on their liberty, why not get high off their liberty as well? Liberty is Liberty
Posted 1/29/11

superluccix wrote:



Recreational use means using it on your own time, because you simply want to.

Its the same concept if Im playing a video game. Whatever you imagine the answer is when your playing a video game, picture the same exact thing for marijuana, and you will understand.

Why do I need to tell you what recreational use of a drug is? You should be able to figure that out yourself.

My entire arguement of this forum was not "Alcohol is legal therefore marijuana should be legal" That was just 1 or posts

If American and get drunk on their liberty, why not get high off their liberty as well? Liberty is Liberty
Not when your preference was socialized into you by the society through socialization. Just like how alcohol and tobacco were embedded in our culture, so too was marijuana. Therefore your attitude is stemmed from the fact that you took your own cultural upbringing for granted, hence you are simply just another consumer without conscience.
44071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 1/29/11


What? I wasnt socialized by the society through socialization....lol

We are all taught to not take drugs. Therefore your statement of me taking drugs because I was socialized is garbage.

Basketball was embedded into our culture. Television was embedded into our culture. Being a football fan was embedded into our culture.

But not taking drugs.

I dont know what your talking about when you say I take my cultural upbringing for granted.

And how does anything you just said relate to me being another consumer without a conscience? I know what I buy when Im buying things.

Seriously dude, try to be more down to earth.
Posted 1/29/11

superluccix wrote:



What? I wasnt socialized by the society through socialization....lol

We are all taught to not take drugs. Therefore your statement of me taking drugs because I was socialized is garbage.

Basketball was embedded into our culture. Television was embedded into our culture. Being a football fan was embedded into our culture.

But not taking drugs.


I dont know what your talking about when you say I take my cultural upbringing for granted.

And how does anything you just said relate to me being another consumer without a conscience? I know what I buy when Im buying things.

Seriously dude, try to be more down to earth.
You were socialized to read and write the human language, that came as a part of your standardized education. Which is a formal agent of socialization, or better known as an institution called the public school.

You were socialized in the public school to do "recreational" activities on your "free time", a human concept that's predefined by the "industrial" society as anytime outside of "work/production time."

Socialization comes in both personal and impersonal forms of institutionalization, while once again the human concept of legality dictates what institutions are either formal or informal.

So you were either personally or impersonally socialized into believing that there's such a thing as "recreational" marijuana usage through "informal" institution. Such as your drug-using peers as personal agents of socialization, when you internalized the recreational marijuana culture as impersonal socialization for granted.
44071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 1/29/11


Ok, then everything in the world is an agent of socialization. So what?



Posted 1/29/11

superluccix wrote:



Ok, then everything in the world is an agent of socialization. So what?
So what rights and freedoms do you really have? When you're nothing without the world that molded and shaped you. Just where and how you make an well informed choice, when everything in the society that you live in goes on without your consent.

That's right, it matters little to this world that you live whether you're high or not.
44071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 1/29/11


And this is exactly what Im talking about. What you just said added nothing to the discussion of why marijuana should be legal or not.

From what I just gathered, you seem like a sad person who feels like nothing in the world matters since people can go on whether your dead or not.

This is EXACTLY what Im talking about when I say your spitting your ideology. Thats all you are doing. And its not contributing to this discussion at all
Posted 1/29/11

superluccix wrote:



And this is exactly what Im talking about. What you just said added nothing to the discussion of why marijuana should be legal or not.

From what I just gathered, you seem like a sad person who feels like nothing in the world matters since people can go on whether your dead or not.

This is EXACTLY what Im talking about when I say your spitting your ideology. Thats all you are doing. And its not contributing to this discussion at all
Speak for yourself, when you don't even know who you are anymore. Whereas I OTOH haven't forgotten what affluent I have as an individual.

Not to mention you're simply downplaying the entire argument, you hypocrite.
First  Prev  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.