First  Prev  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  Next  Last
Should marijuana be legalized?
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/11
It doesn't really matter. If people want it they'll be able to get it, legal or not
Posted 4/20/11 , edited 4/20/11

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

Illogical!!!!!! I like it if you did not miss represent the ape family with the word : Mindless Aping!.
for one other than a few species of apes. Most apes do not add mindless actions into their daily activities. Wile they are capable of learning to do many things, they will unlike the ape known as Homo Sapien By pass any unnecessary roots or activities in order to get to the goal as proficient as possible. This Humans fail at do to their inability to focus on goals proficiency do to underdeveloped parts of the brain that the other apes are more developed in.
Now apologize for offending other species of apes by comparing them to the humans ape (the bastard of a uncle black sheep of the ape family that no other ape wants to be seen by.
Request denied, when you misunderstood my message in the first place. Because I said that we humans -that means homo sapient- are the ones who're prone -that means having a natural inclination or tendency- to mindless aping. And when homo sapient are a subspecies of the great ape family, our "mindless aping" is what intellectually differentiates us humans from the rest of the great ape family, within the context of cognition.

Do not force me to repeat myself again, without sufficient justification other than helping you to understand my intent. And stick to the points of my counterargument: 1)doesn't the "cash crop" incentive only resulting further inequality and environmental damage in the long run, within the context of intense agriculture? And 2)isn't it illogical to just assume medical application as health benefit, without establishing the reason how that's the case to be?


king_samekh wrote:

It doesn't really matter. If people want it they'll be able to get it, legal or not
It does matter when the process of producing marijuana as "cash crop" only resulting social inequality and environmental damage in the long run.
17892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 4/20/11

DomFortress wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

Illogical!!!!!! I like it if you did not miss represent the ape family with the word : Mindless Aping!.
for one other than a few species of apes. Most apes do not add mindless actions into their daily activities. Wile they are capable of learning to do many things, they will unlike the ape known as Homo Sapien By pass any unnecessary roots or activities in order to get to the goal as proficient as possible. This Humans fail at do to their inability to focus on goals proficiency do to underdeveloped parts of the brain that the other apes are more developed in.
Now apologize for offending other species of apes by comparing them to the humans ape (the bastard of a uncle black sheep of the ape family that no other ape wants to be seen by.
Request denied, when you misunderstood my message in the first place. Because I said that we humans -that means homo sapient- are the ones who're prone -that means having a natural inclination or tendency- to mindless aping. And when homo sapient are a subspecies of the great ape family, our "mindless aping" is what intellectually differentiates us humans from the rest of the great ape family, within the context of cognition.

Do not force me to repeat myself again, without sufficient justification other than helping you to understand my intent. And stick to the points of my counterargument: 1)doesn't the "cash crop" incentive only resulting further inequality and environmental damage in the long run, within the context of intense agriculture? And 2)isn't it illogical to just assume medical application as health benefit, without establishing the reason how that's the case to be?


king_samekh wrote:

It doesn't really matter. If people want it they'll be able to get it, legal or not
It does matter when the process of producing marijuana as "cash crop" only resulting social inequality and environmental damage in the long run.


I am trying to use my ps3 to type this (computer crashed) pot is better for to be used than the trees and other cemicals. benfits is a more higher quality renewbal resorce allowing the chance for forist to heal from the constent demand. The speed in witch pot can grow makes it a better resorce . SO it is the more green choice. Ok I Don't like using my joistic to type so i am cutting my self short
Posted 4/20/11 , edited 4/20/11

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

Request denied, when you misunderstood my message in the first place. Because I said that we humans -that means homo sapient- are the ones who're prone -that means having a natural inclination or tendency- to mindless aping. And when homo sapient are a subspecies of the great ape family, our "mindless aping" is what intellectually differentiates us humans from the rest of the great ape family, within the context of cognition.

Do not force me to repeat myself again, without sufficient justification other than helping you to understand my intent. And stick to the points of my counterargument: 1)doesn't the "cash crop" incentive only resulting further inequality and environmental damage in the long run, within the context of intense agriculture? And 2)isn't it illogical to just assume medical application as health benefit, without establishing the reason how that's the case to be?


I am trying to use my ps3 to type this (computer crashed) pot is better for to be used than the trees and other cemicals. benfits is a more higher quality renewbal resorce allowing the chance for forist to heal from the constent demand. The speed in witch pot can grow makes it a better resorce . SO it is the more green choice. Ok I Don't like using my joistic to type so i am cutting my self short
That doesn't change the fact that cash corp incentive and intense agriculture had historically resulting deforestation in the long run. While medicine for the sick isn't recreational substance for the healthy.
Posted 4/20/11
Whenever there is a war on something, there ends up being more of it.
Posted 4/20/11

Sonovabitch wrote:

Whenever there is a war on something, there ends up being more of it.
That's why it's called a vicious cycle, when war doesn't necessarily requires human casualty. In the desire for marijuana as a cash crop incentive, it's the environment that ends up paying the ultimate price for intense agriculture of all cash crops. And the irony here is most healthy humans don't even need marijuana to survive, we need a sustainable environment.
Posted 4/20/11

DomFortress wrote:


Sonovabitch wrote:

Whenever there is a war on something, there ends up being more of it.
That's why it's called a vicious cycle, when war doesn't necessarily requires human casualty. In the desire for marijuana as a cash crop incentive, it's the environment that ends up paying the ultimate price for intense agriculture of all cash crops. And the irony here is most healthy humans don't even need marijuana to survive, we need a sustainable environment.


It seems to me that the natural environment hardly ever comes under threat in the case of marijuana. They find hidden crops of it amongst the verdant growth of forests allover the world, then cut and burn it. I feel it is our own social environment that becomes threatened by the misuse of a naturally grown plant. Misuse being not of any medicinal or nutritive use, but the abuse (overuse) of the commodity. When a person no longer is able to function without the use of something, addiction has taken hold.

Marijuana has it pros and cons, and it certainly has more than enough of a bad rep, but it has been greatly misrepresented as being something completely harmful. I have used it, and I know many others that have/do, also. The experience is a euphoria (though sometimes cheap) that really takes your perceptions of things and alters them. You are relaxed and released, but thinking negatively while under the influence of THC is ill-advised.

It is seeing more and more decriminalization, and I am sure several countries around the world might have it legalized within our own lifetimes. So, as for the use of the marijuana, as if should go with any controlled substance, be careful, and wise, about your decisions.
Posted 4/21/11 , edited 4/21/11

Sonovabitch wrote:


DomFortress wrote:
That's why it's called a vicious cycle, when war doesn't necessarily requires human casualty. In the desire for marijuana as a cash crop incentive, it's the environment that ends up paying the ultimate price for intense agriculture of all cash crops. And the irony here is most healthy humans don't even need marijuana to survive, we need a sustainable environment.


It seems to me that the natural environment hardly ever comes under threat in the case of marijuana. They find hidden crops of it amongst the verdant growth of forests allover the world, then cut and burn it. I feel it is our own social environment that becomes threatened by the misuse of a naturally grown plant. Misuse being not of any medicinal or nutritive use, but the abuse (overuse) of the commodity. When a person no longer is able to function without the use of something, addiction has taken hold.

Marijuana has it pros and cons, and it certainly has more than enough of a bad rep, but it has been greatly misrepresented as being something completely harmful. I have used it, and I know many others that have/do, also. The experience is a euphoria (though sometimes cheap) that really takes your perceptions of things and alters them. You are relaxed and released, but thinking negatively while under the influence of THC is ill-advised.

It is seeing more and more decriminalization, and I am sure several countries around the world might have it legalized within our own lifetimes. So, as for the use of the marijuana, as if should go with any controlled substance, be careful, and wise, about your decisions.
Well let me tell ya, while the clock is ticking fast, the high time isn't helping us get smarten up fast:

The effects marijuana and its active ingredient tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) on time perception have received more scientific attention. Marijuana was found to slow both the subjective and objective perception of time. Many studies demonstrated altered time sense and the underproduction of time estimations. In one study, 28 daily marijuana users displayed greater time underproduction than 32 normal controls which indicated that the marijuana-induced time distortion may persist beyond the acute phase of intoxication.(citation)
Posted 4/21/11


Yes. For those too doped up to remember yesterday, the future will not be looking so well.
Posted 5/1/11
Yes, I vote for it being legalized. I'm not into marijuana though, so it would stay the same for me.
I mean, alcohol is legal, cigarettes are legal, and both of those are much more dangerous than marijuana.
Posted 5/1/11

CrystalMeth- wrote:

Yes, I vote for it being legalized. I'm not into marijuana though, so it would stay the same for me.
I mean, alcohol is legal, cigarettes are legal, and both of those are much more dangerous than marijuana.
What logic justifies something being less harmful than others should be legal? When there's a historically proven fact that any plant made into intense agriculture due to "cash crop" incentive, can harm the environment through deforestation. No exception.
Posted 5/1/11

DomFortress wrote:


CrystalMeth- wrote:

Yes, I vote for it being legalized. I'm not into marijuana though, so it would stay the same for me.
I mean, alcohol is legal, cigarettes are legal, and both of those are much more dangerous than marijuana.
What logic justifies something being less harmful than others should be legal? When there's a historically proven fact that any plant made into intense agriculture due to "cash crop" incentive, can harm the environment through deforestation. No exception.


Am I able to have my own opinion?
Posted 5/1/11

CrystalMeth- wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


CrystalMeth- wrote:

Yes, I vote for it being legalized. I'm not into marijuana though, so it would stay the same for me.
I mean, alcohol is legal, cigarettes are legal, and both of those are much more dangerous than marijuana.
What logic justifies something being less harmful than others should be legal? When there's a historically proven fact that any plant made into intense agriculture due to "cash crop" incentive, can harm the environment through deforestation. No exception.


Am I able to have my own opinion?
Your unrealistic opinion is irrelevant of the fact, therefore your argument is moot.
Posted 5/1/11

DomFortress wrote:


CrystalMeth- wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


CrystalMeth- wrote:

Yes, I vote for it being legalized. I'm not into marijuana though, so it would stay the same for me.
I mean, alcohol is legal, cigarettes are legal, and both of those are much more dangerous than marijuana.
What logic justifies something being less harmful than others should be legal? When there's a historically proven fact that any plant made into intense agriculture due to "cash crop" incentive, can harm the environment through deforestation. No exception.


Am I able to have my own opinion?
Your unrealistic opinion is irrelevant of the fact, therefore your argument is moot.


Please, get a life. Arguing with 15 year old girls online is pointless, don't you think so?
Posted 5/1/11

CrystalMeth- wrote:



Please, get a life. Arguing with 15 year old girls online is pointless, don't you think so?
When compared to more talented 13 or even 9 years old, your straw man logic fallacy is indeed pointless.
First  Prev  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.