First  Prev  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  Next  Last
Should marijuana be legalized?
Posted 5/1/11

DomFortress wrote:


CrystalMeth- wrote:



Please, get a life. Arguing with 15 year old girls online is pointless, don't you think so?
When compared to more talented 13 or even 9 years old, your straw man logic fallacy is indeed pointless.


Dude...seriously, just chill and go bother someone else.
6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / in paradise
Offline
Posted 5/1/11
it should stay illegal
less fights, less death
Posted 5/1/11 , edited 5/1/11

CrystalMeth- wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


CrystalMeth- wrote:



Please, get a life. Arguing with 15 year old girls online is pointless, don't you think so?
When compared to more talented 13 or even 9 years old, your straw man logic fallacy is indeed pointless.


Dude...seriously, just chill and go bother someone else.
You first, and I'm only being polite. When your irresponsible comments is making young people stupider than they're being deified into by the corporations.
Posted 5/1/11

DomFortress wrote:

You first, and I'm only being polite. When your irresponsible comments is making young people stupider than they're being deified into by the corporations.


I believe you started first, so back off, I'm not in the mood to argue. I don't really care, no one would read it anyway, people just say what they think here and leave the forum.
Posted 5/1/11

CrystalMeth- wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

You first, and I'm only being polite. When your irresponsible comments is making young people stupider than they're being deified into by the corporations.


I believe you started first, so back off, I'm not in the mood to argue. I don't really care, no one would read it anyway, people just say what they think here and leave the forum.
Then don't try to patronize me with your condescending passive aggression, in the form of PM such as this:

From: CrystalMeth- To: DomFortress
Alright, I'll be straight forward here. You don't really know anything about me, so you have no right to judge me and say stupid things. I asked you nicely to leave me alone, so try to do it. And I'm curious a bit, because you're 33 and yet you go on a website which is mainly used by people from 13-24. Nothing better to do than annoy kids?
You wanna believe in social segregation in the age of entitlement? Talk about yourself mindlessly aping the diminished expectation of self-worth, due to rampant narcissism. Now take your own advise and leave.

Posted 5/1/11

DomFortress wrote:


CrystalMeth- wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

You first, and I'm only being polite. When your irresponsible comments is making young people stupider than they're being deified into by the corporations.


I believe you started first, so back off, I'm not in the mood to argue. I don't really care, no one would read it anyway, people just say what they think here and leave the forum.
Then don't try to patronize me with your condescending passive aggression, in the form of PM such as this:

From: CrystalMeth- To: DomFortress
Alright, I'll be straight forward here. You don't really know anything about me, so you have no right to judge me and say stupid things. I asked you nicely to leave me alone, so try to do it. And I'm curious a bit, because you're 33 and yet you go on a website which is mainly used by people from 13-24. Nothing better to do than annoy kids?
You wanna believe in social segregation in the age of entitlement? Talk about yourself mindlessly aping the diminished expectation of self-worth, due to rampant narcissism. Now take your own advise and leave.



You have serious issues, and I expected something like this, so it's fine.
If you won't, I'll end this "lovely" conversation, I have no intention of wasting my time anymore.
17892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 5/1/11

kpopfan2 wrote:

it should stay illegal
less fights, less death


I beg to differ.

Do to it being Illegal this drug becomes a great commodity for criminals. Do to it being Illegal drug pushing criminal syndicates are making money off it.
Also do to that, its a lot more harmful because they lase it with more addicting and harmful drugs.

If it was legal their would be less death, less fights.. (do to people will have safer means of aquiring their pot without needing to go to criminals.) That is common sense.

Anyhow do your homework there has been 0 pot related deaths (one can not overdose on pot.)
It is safer for you than Caffeine, or Sugar. (that is a medical fact.)


6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / in paradise
Offline
Posted 5/1/11

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


kpopfan2 wrote:

it should stay illegal
less fights, less death


I beg to differ.

Do to it being Illegal this drug becomes a great commodity for criminals. Do to it being Illegal drug pushing criminal syndicates are making money off it.
Also do to that, its a lot more harmful because they lase it with more addicting and harmful drugs.

If it was legal their would be less death, less fights.. (do to people will have safer means of aquiring their pot without needing to go to criminals.) That is common sense.

Anyhow do your homework there has been 0 pot related deaths (one can not overdose on pot.)
It is safer for you than Caffeine, or Sugar. (that is a medical fact.)




ok thanks 4 the info
Posted 5/1/11
yep...lets all get high
Posted 5/2/11
think outside the box.....whether 'pot' is street legal or otherwise....the 'guvvies' will not make it easy to obtain...there will be restrictions
to its usage,,,,,that is a given, except maybe Cali, and the over abundance of medicinal medical marijuana cards, etc...

this question of legal usage of the ganga will be answered in due time...the outcome will be purely monetary, that is IF the DEA and, or,
government offices can make a buck dealing this product.....the aces will fall and the winning hand will be dealt...

Amen Brothers...

here are a few streeties...for weed
* Blast (blast a roach, blast a stick, blast a joint)
* Blow one’s roof
* Blowing smoke
* Blow a stick
* Boot the gong
* Airhead (marijuana user)
* Bite one’s lips
* Bogart
* Hi the Hay
* Burn one
* Fire it up
* Get a gage up
* Get the wind
* Fly Mexican Airlines
* Mow the grass
* Tea party
* Toke
* Torch up


go ye in piece and bong...

BTW Osama might have been caught, mowing the lawn...Ouch!
bad joke...

Gee Dom, I am jealous....PMing someone...hmph...lol.

w
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 5/2/11
you're right, it IS like Prohibition during the 1920s. The gangsters back then made their money off of the booze like mad. The big seller for gangs today is mary jane. Keeping it illegal keeps them in business and keeps them shooting at not only themselves, but us, as well...see how that works? If you legalize it, then they lose a SIGNIFICANT portion of their revenue. That won't make most of them disband, but that would be a HUGE blow to their wallets, and thus they'd lose members. I also believe it should be regulated a lot like alcohol. Portugal decriminalized ALL drugs and they've seen crime rates fall off dramatically. Amsterdam's murder rate is like 0.8, or 0.6 Annually and pretty much everything under the sun is legal there, too. Washington D.C.'s annual murder rate is in the hundreds. As is L.A.'s, New York's, Dallas's, etc. Does it work, I don't know, but for Portugal and Amsterdam it has.
7005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/8/11
~Contrary to popular belief, marijuana is not that dangerous. As far as I know, nicotine found in cigarettes are much more dangerous but why is marijuana prohibited and cigarettes are not?I'm not really sure but I heard from someone that the reason marijuana is illegal is because when most marijuana users have taken too much, they get tired of it and start craving for worse drugs like heroin, cocaine, w/c are the really dangerous drugs. If marijuana is really that dangerous then it shouldn't have been legalized in some parts of Europe.
12743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
[not] China
Offline
Posted 5/12/11
"well since alcohol and cigarettes are more dangerous than marijuana, it's only fair that alcohol and cigarettes should be illegal too. "

Okay fine, let's follow that logic. In fact, I'll make it even better. Lets make alcohol and cigarettes illegal and legalize marijuana. It's only logical

....


This is why america is a joke to the world
Posted 5/12/11

FlyinDumpling wrote:

"well since alcohol and cigarettes are more dangerous than marijuana, it's only fair that alcohol and cigarettes should be illegal too. "

Okay fine, let's follow that logic. In fact, I'll make it even better. Lets make alcohol and cigarettes illegal and legalize marijuana. It's only logical

....


This is why america is a joke to the world
That's what typically known as the slippery slope logic fallacy. Because what makes it OK to legalize a harmful substance? Even though a more harmful yet different substance was legalized, but only with various health regulation in place. In other words, it's still illegal when observed regulations for marijuana that were agreed upon got violated. Which I can say with certainty that those that are underage but were extrinsically motivated to use marijuana, will still end up breaking the laws. Just like how they did it with alcohol and tobacco.
3470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 5/14/11

_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:

I heard from someone that the reason marijuana is illegal is because when most marijuana users have taken too much, they get tired of it and start craving for worse drugs like heroin, cocaine, w/c are the really dangerous drugs. If marijuana is really that dangerous then it shouldn't have been legalized in some parts of Europe.


That is the "gateway" hypothesis, which is wrong.
What people base this argument on is the fact that most of the people who use hard drugs smoked marijuana at some point before they started doing hard drugs.

And this is true, but the reason that this hypothesis doesn't work is that marijuana is the most widely used substance besides alcohol and tobacco.
Out of a thousand people who use marijuana, maybe one of them will turn to harder drugs later.

Another thing is that if anything, it is alcohol that is the gateway drug. Alcohol is easier to get (since it is legal) and it has a much heavier buzz than marijuana. But you never hear that since it is a legal substance. Alcohol is MUCH more dangerous than marijuana.
First  Prev  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.